🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump....."He just seemed to go crazy today"

You don't get out very much do ya? The world hates Obama.

In the Alt-Right world i'm sure. But in the rest of the world.

Most of the world doesn’t actually see America the way Trump said it did

It’s hard now to remember just how much antagonism the United States faced across the globe in 2008: People in other countries blamed America for the Iraq war, which undermined support for the war on terrorism. They focused on prisoner treatment at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and talked about America’s negative impact on their own countries.

In the final year of George W. Bush’s presidency, his abysmal approval ratings at home were matched by the opinions of those abroad.

As a candidate, Obama’s promise was to change all that. Almost eight years on, global opinion surveys suggest that, to some degree, he has.
American's liked him so much he lost you the House, The Senate, the Presidency and thousands of Seats Nationwide. A good 8 years work.

His election certainly generated a great deal of hatred that the GOP capitalized on. Turnabout is fair play.

He's not my guy and I'm not a Republican.

It’s hard now to remember just how much antagonism the United States faced across the globe in 2008: People in other countries blamed America for the Iraq war, which undermined support for the war on terrorism. They focused on prisoner treatment at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and talked about America’s negative impact on their own countries.

In the final year of George W. Bush’s presidency, his abysmal approval ratings at home were matched by the opinions of those abroad.

As a candidate, Obama’s promise was to change all that. Almost eight years on, global opinion surveys suggest that, to some degree, he has.
American's liked him so much he lost you the House, The Senate, the Presidency and thousands of Seats Nationwide. A good 8 years work.

His election certainly generated a great deal of hatred that the GOP capitalized on. Turnabout is fair play.

Not his election, it was the way he went about his business.

The outrage of the day stopped working. Now they have the insanity of the day. This will be just as much of a failure as the outrage of the day.

Most of the government-schooled Rats have no idea who Andrew Jackson was.
rolleyes.gif
Sure. :lol:

Administration aides reel after Trump's nonsensical 24 hours: 'He just seemed to go crazy today'

Monday was … strange.

President Trump spent the day questioning the cause of the Civil War, doubling down on his praise of Andrew Jackson,

Claiming he would be "honored" to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un,

Admiring controversial Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte,

Disparaging the current iteration of his party's health-care bill,

Suggesting breaking up big banks,

Wobbling both ways on a gas tax,

Abruptly walking out on an interview after a reporter pressed him on his renewed allegations of being wiretapped by former President Barack Obama.

"He just seemed to go crazy today," one Republican aide told Politico.

It seems he had a series of brain farts.
Words have consequences except when those words come from Trump.

Administration aides reel after Trump's nonsensical 24 hours: 'He just seemed to go crazy today'

Monday was … strange.

President Trump spent the day questioning the cause of the Civil War, doubling down on his praise of Andrew Jackson,

Claiming he would be "honored" to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un,

Admiring controversial Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte,

Disparaging the current iteration of his party's health-care bill,

Suggesting breaking up big banks,

Wobbling both ways on a gas tax,

Abruptly walking out on an interview after a reporter pressed him on his renewed allegations of being wiretapped by former President Barack Obama.

"He just seemed to go crazy today," one Republican aide told Politico.

It seems he had a series of brain farts.
Words have consequences except when those words come from Trump.

"Honored" to meet with Kim Jong Un?

He's not my guy and I'm not a Republican.

Did I say he was your guy or that you were a Republican?

How's that working out for you so far? Wall? Obamacare? Planned Parenthood?

Not his election, it was the way he went about his business.

Nope. His election itself created a great deal of hatred. After he was elected the GOP strategists came up with plan to co-opt that hate.

Democrats are going to do a lot of this. It's the new "thing". They failed at everything else, now they can pretend that people will believe them when they say the president is crazy.
You need only listen to Trump to arrive at the conclusion that he has serious mental problems. If anyone else said Andrew Jackson was angry about the civil war which started 16 years after his death, any reasonable person would consider the speaker a bit confused, however, not Trump supporters. If this was an isolated incident, one might write if off as a slip of the tongue but these insane remarks are becoming an everyday occurrence.

Now, Trump says he would be honored to meet with the North Korean dictator, who kills, starves, and tortures his own people and is running films of a nuclear attack on the US capital on state television. Honored??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Democrats are going to do a lot of this. It's the new "thing". They failed at everything else, now they can pretend that people will believe them when they say the president is crazy.
You need only listen to Trump to arrive at the conclusion that he has serious mental problems. If anyone else said Andrew Jackson was angry about the civil war which started 16 years after his death, any reasonable person would consider the speaker a bit confused, however, not Trump supporters. If this was an isolated incident, one might write if off as a slip of the tongue but these insane remarks are becoming an everyday occurrence.

Now, Trump says he would be honored to meet with the North Korean dictator, who kills, starves, and tortures his own people and is running films of a nuclear attack on the US capital on state television. Honored??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Yes...Honored

Trump has the best words

The trumpster plays you fools like a symphony. "Quick, look over here"!

And you suckers fall for it every time...

Trump has discombobulated the left and establishment since he announced he was running its hilarious.
more like discombobulated the GOP. Who would have thought after a decade of crying about obamacare they wouldn't be able to repeal and replace- even with control of both houses. Trump has them more split than ever. Only thing I am grateful for.

Are you still butthurt over Trump whacking you leftists with the nuclear option and filling the SCOTUS seat we stole from Obama with his choice? OH SNAP! :laugh: Go ahead tell us again how you are grateful for Trump.
I knew the GOP stole that seat years ago, that was of no credit to trump. I am grateful he has shredded the GOP.

"Stole"?

Maybe he should just look the other way and let Kim do what he wants. Or maybe an adult would try and convince the piglet that he can meet with Trump and still look good before the Korean people. He is also sending a message that Kim will not get another chance like this.
But if you are a left wing nut butthurt over Hillary's loss you may look at it your way. The butthurt childish way.

Maybe he should just look the other way and let Kim do what he wants. Or maybe an adult would try and convince the piglet that he can meet with Trump and still look good before the Korean people. He is also sending a message that Kim will not get another chance like this.
But if you are a left wing nut butthurt over Hillary's loss you may look at it your way. The butthurt childish way.

Do you understand what "honored" means?

The trumpster plays you fools like a symphony. "Quick, look over here"!

And you suckers fall for it every time...

Trump has discombobulated the left and establishment since he announced he was running its hilarious.
more like discombobulated the GOP. Who would have thought after a decade of crying about obamacare they wouldn't be able to repeal and replace- even with control of both houses. Trump has them more split than ever. Only thing I am grateful for.

Are you still butthurt over Trump whacking you leftists with the nuclear option and filling the SCOTUS seat we stole from Obama with his choice? OH SNAP! :laugh: Go ahead tell us again how you are grateful for Trump.
I knew the GOP stole that seat years ago, that was of no credit to trump. I am grateful he has shredded the GOP.

"Stole"?
Yes. They stalled for 300 days, refusing to do their jobs. Refusing to vote on or even meet Obama's nomination. BS.

"Stole"?
Yes. They stalled for 300 days, refusing to do their jobs. Refusing to vote on or even meet Obama's nomination. BS.

No "stole" there. And "years ago"?

Forum List

Back