🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump....."He just seemed to go crazy today"

An animated Mick Mulvaney responded first to a reporter who asked about Trump’s Twitter dispatches Tuesday morning, in which the President urged, “Our country needs a good ‘shutdown’ in September to fix mess!”

“I think the President is frustrated with the fact that he negotiated in good faith with the Democrats and they went out to try and spike the football and make him look bad,” Mulvaney said, presumably referring to Democrats’ taunts that Trump got almost nothing his White House budget advocated for.

“I get that frustration because I think it is a terrible posture for the Democrats to take,” he continued. “If we are sitting here trying to prove to people that Washington is going to be different, that we’re going to change things and can figure a way to work with them and they do that to this President, listen, I would have taken offense at that so it doesn’t surprise me at all that his frustrations were manifested in that way. We’ve got a lot to do between now and September. I don’t anticipate a shutdown in September. But if negotiations — if the Democrats aren’t going to behave any better than they have in the last couple days, it may be inevitable.”

“How would a shutdown clean up the mess?” one reporter asked.

“Sooner or later, we’ll have to start doing something different,” Mulvaney said, adding: “If we get to September and it is still business as usual, business as usual, business as usual and nothing changes, and takes a shutdown to change it, I have no problem with that.
Same old...do what I say or I shut down the government

Trump can't even sell his wall to budget conscious Republicans, how can he expect the Democrats to buy in

Trump can't even sell his wall to budget conscious Republicans, how can he expect the Democrats to buy in
No one cares what the dems think any more. They are the lost party. Just a tiny reflection of what they once were. In 2018 they will get even smaller.

No one cares what the dems think any more. They are the lost party. Just a tiny reflection of what they once were. In 2018 they will get even smaller.
Good answer
Why don't you just get Republicans to agree on a bill?
Go ahead.......you can do it

You guys are fucked. You finally take control of the government and you can't do a thing with it

Democrats are going to do a lot of this. It's the new "thing". They failed at everything else, now they can pretend that people will believe them when they say the president is crazy.
You need only listen to Trump to arrive at the conclusion that he has serious mental problems. If anyone else said Andrew Jackson was angry about the civil war which started 16 years after his death, any reasonable person would consider the speaker a bit confused, however, not Trump supporters. If this was an isolated incident, one might write if off as a slip of the tongue but these insane remarks are becoming an everyday occurrence.

Now, Trump says he would be honored to meet with the North Korean dictator, who kills, starves, and tortures his own people and is running films of a nuclear attack on the US capital on state television. Honored??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Yes...Honored

Trump has the best words
When has it become honorable to negotiate with a mass murder who starves his own people, tortures women as a method of birth control, and preaches mass destruction of the United States.

Last edited:
Good answer

You guys are fucked. You finally take control of the government and you can't do a thing with it
Yeah we are fucked. Hahahaha I will take our position over yours any day. You guys are the fucked ones. Your party has been taken over by undesirables. Antifa and Pelosi and Waters. America told you all to go away. Now do it.

When has it become honorable to negotiate with a mass murder who starves his own people, tortures women as a method of birth control, and preaches mass destruction of the United States. Which of these do you consider honorable?
When all else short of war has failed. Or should we just look the other way and let the starvation continue. You choose smart guy.

Good answer

Yeah we are fucked. Hahahaha I will take our position over yours any day. You guys are the fucked ones. Your party has been taken over by undesirables. Antifa and Pelosi and Waters. America told you all to go away. Now do it.
Yes......we are fucked

Republicans are in the White House, hold Congress, state legislatures, SCOTUS

But Democrats hold the ace in the hole.......TRUMP

He fucks up and you all go down
To quote Dirty Harry.....Do you feel lucky?

To quote Dirty Harry.....Do you feel lucky?
I was the one here that told you all Trump was going to win the day after he came down the escalator and gave his speech. You all laughed, well your not laughing now you are freaking out about losing the supreme court for decades. You are also freaking out about losing the house and senate and even after this so called rough first 100 days no one is willing to say the dems have any chance at all of gaining seats in 2018. All of the races are in Trump land. So you have your day in the sun but to answer your question I do feel lucky.

"Honored" to meet with Kim Jong Un?
Maybe he should just look the other way and let Kim do what he wants. Or maybe an adult would try and convince the piglet that he can meet with Trump and still look good before the Korean people. He is also sending a message that Kim will not get another chance like this.
But if you are a left wing nut butthurt over Hillary's loss you may look at it your way. The butthurt childish way.
It's unlikely Trump would meet with Kim. This was another Trump brain fart. As Trump's advisers would explain to him, he could not make a foreign leader such as Kim do what he wants because his worldview is radically different than the United States. The very act of President Trump meeting with someone like Kim Jong Un would send an incredibly powerful message to the world. It would put North Korea on equal footing with the leader of the most powerful nation in the world. Every two bit dictator would try to follow in North Korea's steps. If the US is will to negotiate with North Korea, then why shouldn't dozens of small countries looking to expand trade do the same thing.

However, what is really wrong with such a meeting is that it draws focus away from nations like China that are actually in a position to force North Korea to abandon their nuclear ambitions. What we should be doing is negotiating with China. We have plenty to offer China and nothing to offer North Korea.

Democrats are going to do a lot of this. It's the new "thing". They failed at everything else, now they can pretend that people will believe them when they say the president is crazy.
You need only listen to Trump to arrive at the conclusion that he has serious mental problems. If anyone else said Andrew Jackson was angry about the civil war which started 16 years after his death, any reasonable person would consider the speaker a bit confused, however, not Trump supporters. If this was an isolated incident, one might write if off as a slip of the tongue but these insane remarks are becoming an everyday occurrence.

Now, Trump says he would be honored to meet with the North Korean dictator, who kills, starves, and tortures his own people and is running films of a nuclear attack on the US capital on state television. Honored??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Every knowledgeable person knows that the civil war and the reasons for that war started decades before the first shot was fired. Andrew Jackson could see that train coming.

Democrats lie and they are fence post stupid.
I agree, but that still does not explain Trump's bizarre statements. Jackson was dead 16 years before the war started. How would he have stop it?

When has it become honorable to negotiate with a mass murder who starves his own people, tortures women as a method of birth control, and preaches mass destruction of the United States. Which of these do you consider honorable?
When all else short of war has failed. Or should we just look the other way and let the starvation continue. You choose smart guy.
What's Trump going do? Tell Kim what a nice guy he is and how much he respects him. We can't negotiate with Kim because there is nothing we can offer him. China on the other hand, has a very big carrot and an even bigger stick. We should be negotiating with China.

You don't get out very much do ya? The world hates Obama.

In the Alt-Right world i'm sure. But in the rest of the world.

Most of the world doesn’t actually see America the way Trump said it did

It’s hard now to remember just how much antagonism the United States faced across the globe in 2008: People in other countries blamed America for the Iraq war, which undermined support for the war on terrorism. They focused on prisoner treatment at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and talked about America’s negative impact on their own countries.

In the final year of George W. Bush’s presidency, his abysmal approval ratings at home were matched by the opinions of those abroad.

As a candidate, Obama’s promise was to change all that. Almost eight years on, global opinion surveys suggest that, to some degree, he has.
The President Trump is BATSHIT crazy

You don't get out very much do ya? The world hates Obama.

In the Alt-Right world i'm sure. But in the rest of the world.

Most of the world doesn’t actually see America the way Trump said it did

It’s hard now to remember just how much antagonism the United States faced across the globe in 2008: People in other countries blamed America for the Iraq war, which undermined support for the war on terrorism. They focused on prisoner treatment at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and talked about America’s negative impact on their own countries.

In the final year of George W. Bush’s presidency, his abysmal approval ratings at home were matched by the opinions of those abroad.

As a candidate, Obama’s promise was to change all that. Almost eight years on, global opinion surveys suggest that, to some degree, he has.
The President Trump is BATSHIT crazy
I agree, but not exactly breaking news.

"He just seemed to go crazy today"
In that statement, "today" is not the operative word, albeit applicable. Would that Trump's mental malaise and diarrheal discursiveness be to just one day constrained....

All is well by my 2 minute investigation. Investors do not like uncertainty. When there is a sense that Trump has lost it the market will be the first to know and the first to show effect. Checking the markets I see all systems are go.

I remember a lot of pantshitting recriminations over Obama's meeting with the Castro brothers. Trump praises one lunatic dictator after another and nothing.
He isn't praising them, moron. He simply said he'd be willing to meet with them.

Forum List

Back