Trump Heaps Praise On Hungary's Viktor Orban @ CPAC held in his country. appearing via video, Trump said he's a great leader who just won big election

No, I mean reality, not embarrassing racist cultist fantasy.

When do you plan to deal in reality, Nazi boi?

We know of the DEEP ties between Obama and Iran. There are no ties between Trump and Hungary. Any decent person supports Orban, but ties? Nah, you're just a fucking Nazi liar - you can show nothing even remotely linking the last legitimate president.

As always, you're lying to slander your betters.

When do you plan to deal in reality, Nazi boi?

We know of the DEEP ties between Obama and Iran. There are no ties between Trump and Hungary. Any decent person supports Orban, but ties? Nah, you're just a fucking Nazi liar - you can show nothing even remotely linking the last legitimate president.

As always, you're lying to slander your betters.
Sorry, once again, I am going by reality and facts and the actual definition of a foreign agent, and your embarrassing cult fantasies simply hold no weight with me.

Sorry, once again, I am going by reality and facts and the actual definition of a foreign agent, and your embarrassing cult fantasies simply hold no weight with me.

So, Trump voiced support for a liberty minded leader and you support tyranny.

We get it. But you have NOTHING to support your fucking lies.

Hey, you're a Nazi - you lie - it's what you do.

Trump era... Tom Barrack, Broidy, Flynn, Giuliani, RNC, etc. Pay attention.

Kerry wasn't prosecuted under the Logan Act. Why was that? He committed treason by making deals with an enemy of the United States - which of course Kerry is as are you, but his clear violation of the Logan Act can't be brushed off.

Remember, you vile Nazi fucks claimed the Logan Act as the basis of your "Biden took Bribes, Impeach Trump" attempted coup.

Kerry wasn't prosecuted under the Logan Act. Why was that? He committed treason by making deals with an enemy of the United States - which of course Kerry is as are you, but his clear violation of the Logan Act can't be brushed off.

Remember, you vile Nazi fucks claimed the Logan Act as the basis of your "Biden took Bribes, Impeach Trump" attempted coup.
Trump should have pardoned Kerry? Some of those that I listed were doing deals with China. Add Steve Wynn to that list.

Trump should have pardoned Kerry? Some of those that I listed were doing deals with China. Add Steve Wynn to that list.

China? You mean Xidens owners?

Quid Pro Biden, owned and operated by Communist China.

But then, who has Biden NOT taken bribes from, amirite?

Forum List

Back