Trump Held Fundraiser For Pam Bondi At Mar-a-Lago After She Dropped Trump U Investigation

Time for both to go to prison.

Hillary and Trump ?
no moron, Bondi and trump ... he got caught ... he paid a $2500, dollar fine ... she took the bribe ... hillary has never taken a bribe but they have...

Stop with the lies already, Trumps foundation donated to a PAC not the Bondi campaign, so Bondi took NOTHING!
Bullshit and bullshit. You guys passed crooked rules then want to point at hillary when she won't fight you with one hand tied behind her back.

Then you give trump a pass because he plays the game well. You make me sick

I guess you're too stupid to know it's illegal for a candidate to coordinate with a PAC, both legally have to remain independent of each other.

57cf36f41700002430c77fc0.jpg

WASHINGTON ― In March 2014, Donald Trump opened his 126-room Palm Beach resort, Mar-a-Lago, for a $3,000-per-person fundraiser for Pam Bondi, the Florida attorney general who had recently decided not to investigate Trump University and was facing a tough re-election campaign.

Trump, whose personal foundation had given $25,000 to a pro-Bondi group the previous fall, did not write a check to the attorney general that night. But by hosting her at Mar-a-Lago and bringing in some of his own high-profile Florida contacts, he provided her campaign with a nice financial boost.

57cf4574180000b12fbcfa28.png

SCREEN SHOT The invitation to Donald Trump’s March 14, 2014, fundraiser for Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.

Trump has claimed that Bondi was merely a candidate he knew well and supported politically. But his fundraising efforts were extensive: In addition to the $25,000 donation, Trump and his daughter Ivanka gave $500 each to Bondi in the fall of 2013. The following year, Ivanka and her father donated a total of $125,000 to the Republican Party of Florida.

Trump Held Fundraiser For Pam Bondi At Mar-a-Lago After She Dropped Investigation

This sounds like a "real" pay-for-play scandal. Trump is like a chameleon - constantly changing colors (positions on issues).
You should have heard trumps handler this morning explain this away. So obvious he paid for play here. He was being sued, paid the DA then the case was dropped.

Republicans cry about the politicians who take bribes but will vote for the criminal who pays the bribe
From beneath the mountains of evidence piling up that Hillary ran an influence peddling bazaar from her office in the State Department we hear her squeaky, raspy, fading voice screeching "pay to play" and her followers scramble to get a piece of this new Clinton lie, but the fact is, the previous AG had received 20 complaints about Trump Institute and hadn't though any of them worthy of opening an investigation and Bondi had received only one and never opened an investigation.

Hillary is clearly lying when she claims there was an investigation in Florida that was shut; no investigation had ever been opened by Bondi or the previous AG. All the businesses related to Trump U had already been closed and there was already a class action lawsuit in a New York court Florida residents could join, so Trump had nothing to gain from Bondi not opening another investigation in Florida. That withered old hag you are supporting just thinks anyone who doesn't support her lies is part of the vast right wing conspiracy she blames for all her screw ups.
Right wing spin makes me puke and I'm at an all u can eat Indian buffet.
You mean the facts make you want to puke because they all point to Clinton making up lies to distract voters and journalists from the tsunami of evidence showing she is both too corrupt and too incompetent to hold public office. The polls are showing more and more people are becoming as nauseate by her as you are.

There never was a Trump U investigation in Florida because Bondi's office had received only one complaint and there was already a class action lawsuit in New York that person could join to get relief if she was entitled to it. Just more desperate lies from Hillary.
Whether there was an investigation or not is just a diversion from the undeniable fact that Bondi publicly ANNOUNCED that she was REVIEWING the allegations 4 days before she shook down Trump for a donation.

N.Y. suit against Trump school gets Florida's attention

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's office is reviewing the New York lawsuit's allegations, to determine whether Florida should join the multi-state case, a spokeswoman for the Republican attorney general said Wednesday.

Last edited:

WASHINGTON ― In March 2014, Donald Trump opened his 126-room Palm Beach resort, Mar-a-Lago, for a $3,000-per-person fundraiser for Pam Bondi, the Florida attorney general who had recently decided not to investigate Trump University and was facing a tough re-election campaign.

Trump, whose personal foundation had given $25,000 to a pro-Bondi group the previous fall, did not write a check to the attorney general that night. But by hosting her at Mar-a-Lago and bringing in some of his own high-profile Florida contacts, he provided her campaign with a nice financial boost.

SCREEN SHOT The invitation to Donald Trump’s March 14, 2014, fundraiser for Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.

Trump has claimed that Bondi was merely a candidate he knew well and supported politically. But his fundraising efforts were extensive: In addition to the $25,000 donation, Trump and his daughter Ivanka gave $500 each to Bondi in the fall of 2013. The following year, Ivanka and her father donated a total of $125,000 to the Republican Party of Florida.

Trump Held Fundraiser For Pam Bondi At Mar-a-Lago After She Dropped Investigation

This sounds like a "real" pay-for-play scandal. Trump is like a chameleon - constantly changing colors (positions on issues).
Trump paid over $150k to buy a NY City Council president in 1985. Bondi was a bargain!

Crwt1TiWgAEOQDB.jpg:large

There never was a Trump U investigation in Florida because Bondi's office had received only one complaint and there was already a class action lawsuit in New York that person could join to get relief if she was entitled to it. Just more desperate lies from Hillary.
Whether there was an investigation or not is just a diversion from the undeniable fact that Bondi publicly ANNOUNCED that she was REVIEWING the allegations 4 days before she shook down Trump for a donation.

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's office is reviewing the New York lawsuit's allegations, to determine whether Florida should join the multi-state case, a spokeswoman for the Republican attorney general said Wednesday.
Nonsense, the previous AG had also declined to open an investigation after receiving 20 complaints - compared to the single complaint Bondi had received - and had not thought they warranted a Florida investigation because the issue was already being handled by a class action lawsuit in a New York court the Floridians could join to seek relief. Clearly a Florida investigation would have accomplished nothing and would have been just a waste of resources, and a Florida investigation would not have cost Trump anything more than the New York investigation so why would he pay?

Time for both to go to prison.

Hillary and Trump ?
no moron, Bondi and trump ... he got caught ... he paid a $2500, dollar fine ... she took the bribe ... hillary has never taken a bribe but they have...

Stop with the lies already, Trumps foundation donated to a PAC not the Bondi campaign, so Bondi took NOTHING!
Bullshit and bullshit. You guys passed crooked rules then want to point at hillary when she won't fight you with one hand tied behind her back.

Then you give trump a pass because he plays the game well. You make me sick

I guess you're too stupid to know it's illegal for a candidate to coordinate with a PAC, both legally have to remain independent of each other.
Citizens United has ways around that.

Good (legal) political move by a private citizen but what happens when the Secretary of State gives special authorization for Russians to mine for radioactive material in exchange for a donation to the lucrative Clinton Foundation? Trump=legal, Hilary=criminal.
What are you talking about?

From the OP:

“I’ve got to give [campaign contributions] to them, because when I want something, I get it,” he said in January. “When I call, they kiss my ass. It’s true. They kiss my ass. It’s true.”​

Hence, Bondi kissed Trump's ass. Reminds me of The Godfather movie.

Last edited:

Nonsense, the previous AG had also declined to open an investigation after receiving 20 complaints - compared to the single complaint Bondi had received - and had not thought they warranted a Florida investigation because the issue was already being handled by a class action lawsuit in a New York court the Floridians could join to seek relief. Clearly a Florida investigation would have accomplished nothing and would have been just a waste of resources, and a Florida investigation would not have cost Trump anything more than the New York investigation so why would he pay?
The previous AG was just another corrupt Republican.

From the OP:

“I’ve got to give [campaign contributions] to them, because when I want something, I get it,” he said in January. “When I call, they kiss my ass. It’s true. They kiss my ass. It’s true.”​

Hence, Bondi kissed Trump's ass. Reminds me of The Godfather movie.

Trump is everything the republicans bitch about but then vote for. lol, lol, lol And these fools think this corrupt bastard will change his stripes?

Video : Rep. Chris Collins responds to a New York Times report that cites decades-long of donation violations by GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Link: NYT: Trump donation violations decades long - CNN Video

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NYT article titled "Donald Trump’s Donation Is His Latest Brush With Campaign Fund Rules."

Donald J. Trump, who has repeatedly denounced pay-to-play politics during his insurgent campaign, is now defending himself against claims that he donated $25,000 to a group supporting the Florida attorney general, Pam Bondi, to sway her office’s review of fraud allegations at Trump University.

Mr. Trump’s payment of a $2,500 penalty to the Internal Revenue Service over that 2013 campaign gift amounted to only the latest slap of his wrist in a decades-long record of shattering political donation limits and circumventing the rules governing contributions and lobbying.

Link : http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/07/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Do you folks ever get tired of lying. The FL AGs office received ONE complaint about a company associated with Trump U, the AGs staff found the complaint without merit, it never went above the staff level. Bondi was never involved with it.
At least twenty complaints were filed with the FL AFs office relating to Trump Institute, a partner of Trump University. The talking point you are pushing has already failed.

Hard to believe that the republican party would so so stupid to run such a candidate with such a sad history.

They didn't you stupid jackass.

The establishment GOP lost the primary to an egotistical moron.

The party does not have superdelegates like you dickweed crew so they can't overturn the will of the people.

Yup, Comrade Trump was chosen by a group of angry, very confused, white people. Although I do think a number of Dems crossed over to vote for him, realizing that the lose cannon has no chance of winning.

"As long as Trump has a mouth, he will lose in November."

JimH52

Forum List

Back