🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump helped, or hurt Republicans thus far?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I don't know, while his anti-Illegal, and anti-Refugee rhetoric may have helped them some. (Especially in luring in some union Democrats)

Didn't Cruz tend to do the same thing with a better personality, and from a more professional standpoint?

Ultimately, I think Cruz would've been better, I mean not only would have he probably brought in Hispanic voters, his more stable personality would have been more inviting.

I think that Trump's personality, insults of others, including insults of Republicans from McCain to H.W Bush to Cruz etc, as well Trump's questionable morality including his apparent womanizing, and divorces, or Trump university.

It makes Trump seem as more of a liability, rather than a reward for Republicans.

Yes, I tend to think Trump has hurt Republicans more than he has helped.

I don't know, while his anti-Illegal, and anti-Refugee rhetoric may have helped them some. (Especially in luring in some union Democrats)

Didn't Cruz tend to do the same thing with a better personality, and from a more professional standpoint?

Ultimately, I think Cruz would've been better, I mean not only would have he probably brought in Hispanic voters, his more stable personality would have been more inviting.

I think that Trump's personality, insults of others, including insults of Republicans from McCain to H.W Bush to Cruz etc, as well Trump's questionable morality including his apparent womanizing, and divorces, or Trump university.

It makes Trump seem as more of a liability, rather than a reward for Republicans.

I'm right along with you, I do believe he is a liability, but who knows.

Without Trump Hillary would be president.

Any failures are their own. If they would have rallied around him and accepted the Will of the people it would have been a breeze for them, too many refused to appreciate the rejection of the Status Quo.

I think Trump just woke up an entire generation of left-leaning younger people.

I think Trump will be bad for the Republican party, but what do I know?

Taught them what it was like to FIGHT BACK! They have grown a set of balls and its about damn time! Trump doesn't give a shit what the leftists,The media etc say he does what's right and what the people want him to do.

Indeed he has shown how crazy an entire generation is. Living in mommy and daddy's basement,attending their Anti American rallies,burning American flags,assaulting law enforcement and Trump supporters,screaming at the sky,trying to assassinate congressman....he sure has exposed the hate behind the liberal ideology! Its worked well...now have full blown communists running for office! Its great!

The rope-a-dope that has kept connecting with chins since 2016 is the personification of the ideal. You can't kill an idea or a belief. Sure, you can forcibly change a national language, religion, education system--even history; but you can't thieve an idea. Our President is neither republican nor democrat; that is the idea. He's an embodiment of traditional American patriotism. Thus: he is good for neither deep state party ideology--more a Constitutional Preservationist--if such were a thing.

President Trump revived the Republican Party when it was agonizing in its death bed!

GOD BLESS President Trump and all patriots out there!:2up::2up::2up:

Indeed he has shown how crazy an entire generation is. Living in mommy and daddy's basement,attending their Anti American rallies,burning American flags,assaulting law enforcement and Trump supporters,screaming at the sky,trying to assassinate congressman....he sure has exposed the hate behind the liberal ideology! Its worked well...now have full blown communists running for office! Its great!

More like woke them up to stand up to uneducated Trump-supporting xenophobes.

He is creating a long-term damage to the Republican Party. This was all predictable.

YAWN. Leftists wouldn't be around long if there was 1 million people like that there in the picture mobilized. :) You best get back to mommies basement and keep crying.

YAWN. Leftists wouldn't be around long if there was 1 million people like that there in the picture mobilized. :) You best get back to mommies basement and keep crying.

Not mobilized, but we know that there are plenty of xenophobes who think like they think. And they support Trump.

Not mobilized, but we know that there are plenty of xenophobes who think like they think. And they support Trump.
Why wouldn't young white men support President Trump? The democrat party and its allies are a threat to America,The White Race and society in general. Its just common sense to support someone who fights against their destructive policies not a damn thing wrong with fighting for what's best for OUR race..get over it its not going to stop until final victory!

Why wouldn't young white men support President Trump? The democrat party and its allies are a threat to America,The White Race and society in general. Its just common sense to support someone who fights against their destructive policies not a damn thing wrong with fighting for what's best for OUR race..get over it its not going to stop until final victory!

You could have just said "White Power!" and it would have had the same effect.

Keep crying. I love triggering the new snowflakes. Fuck you,Fuck your anti white racism,Fuck your democrat party. :D Oh and WHITE POWER! Suck it bitch! WE ARE THE FUTURE!

Keep crying. I love triggering the new snowflakes. Fuck you,Fuck your anti white racism,Fuck your democrat party. :D Oh and WHITE POWER! Suck it bitch! WE ARE THE FUTURE!

You're just proving my point. I think the next generation is going to wake up and stand up to people like you and your "white power" xenophobia.

Trump has created a CULT, mostly drawn from old, white, uneducated republicans. Those in the GOP who realize how truly fucked up Trump is, has become spineless to stop the cult mentality........RIP, GOP.

Forum List

Back