🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump helped, or hurt Republicans thus far?

I don't know, while his anti-Illegal, and anti-Refugee rhetoric may have helped them some. (Especially in luring in some union Democrats)

Didn't Cruz tend to do the same thing with a better personality, and from a more professional standpoint?

Ultimately, I think Cruz would've been better, I mean not only would have he probably brought in Hispanic voters, his more stable personality would have been more inviting.

I think that Trump's personality, insults of others, including insults of Republicans from McCain to H.W Bush to Cruz etc, as well Trump's questionable morality including his apparent womanizing, and divorces, or Trump university.

It makes Trump seem as more of a liability, rather than a reward for Republicans.

Yes, I tend to think Trump has hurt Republicans more than he has helped.

The electoral college result would have been reversed had any other Republican won the nomination. Trump was the only one that could win. I don't think Jeb or Cruz would have broken 200.

YAWN. Leftists wouldn't be around long if there was 1 million people like that there in the picture mobilized. :) You best get back to mommies basement and keep crying.

Not mobilized, but we know that there are plenty of xenophobes who think like they think. And they support Trump.
Why wouldn't young white men support President Trump? The democrat party and its allies are a threat to America,The White Race and society in general. Its just common sense to support someone who fights against their destructive policies not a damn thing wrong with fighting for what's best for OUR race..get over it its not going to stop until final victory!

You could have just said "White Power!" and it would have had the same effect.
Keep crying. I love triggering the new snowflakes. Fuck you,Fuck your anti white racism,Fuck your democrat party. :D Oh and WHITE POWER! Suck it bitch! WE ARE THE FUTURE!

You're just proving my point. I think the next generation is going to wake up and stand up to people like you and your "white power" xenophobia.
By the looks of that picture ALL of those folks are younger than me! So you are already wrong...the next generation is more racially aware of the Anti White racism you disgusting scum have and the destruction of the White race you have in mind with your policies. Keep talking it just wakes more young whites up!

I don't know, while his anti-Illegal, and anti-Refugee rhetoric may have helped them some. (Especially in luring in some union Democrats)

Didn't Cruz tend to do the same thing with a better personality, and from a more professional standpoint?

Ultimately, I think Cruz would've been better, I mean not only would have he probably brought in Hispanic voters, his more stable personality would have been more inviting.

I think that Trump's personality, insults of others, including insults of Republicans from McCain to H.W Bush to Cruz etc, as well Trump's questionable morality including his apparent womanizing, and divorces, or Trump university.

It makes Trump seem as more of a liability, rather than a reward for Republicans.

Cruz doesn’t appeal to the common man.

Trump appeals to the common man from every walk of life.

Trump is one of the best things to ever happen to the Republicans in a long time.

Not mobilized, but we know that there are plenty of xenophobes who think like they think. And they support Trump.
Why wouldn't young white men support President Trump? The democrat party and its allies are a threat to America,The White Race and society in general. Its just common sense to support someone who fights against their destructive policies not a damn thing wrong with fighting for what's best for OUR race..get over it its not going to stop until final victory!

Keep crying. I love triggering the new snowflakes. Fuck you,Fuck your anti white racism,Fuck your democrat party. :D Oh and WHITE POWER! Suck it bitch! WE ARE THE FUTURE!

You're just proving my point. I think the next generation is going to wake up and stand up to people like you and your "white power" xenophobia.
By the looks of that picture ALL of those folks are younger than me! So you are already wrong...the next generation is more racially aware of the Anti White racism you disgusting scum have and the destruction of the White race you have in mind with your policies. Keep talking it just wakes more young whites up!
Thanks to Brandon Straka Republicans calling out anti-white racism is becoming common.

Amazing how you want to side with a white supremacist hate group.

Again, you're just proving my point.

Trump is one of the best things to ever happen to the Republicans in a long time.

Common man, hmm, I guess the key word is "Man"

The fact of the matter is he has alienated many Female Republicans about his "P*ssy grabbing" and "Womanizing".

Come to think of it, I don't think Ned Flanders style Christian Right do-gooder's would care much for that, either.

Trump has created a CULT, mostly drawn from old, white, uneducated republicans. Those in the GOP who realize how truly fucked up Trump is, has become spineless to stop the cult mentality........RIP, GOP.
You will find out how wrong you are in the mid-terms.

You find out how dead you party is in the 2020 elections.

As if it's a crime to be White, eh?

That's not even remotely close to anything I said.

The fact of the matter is he has alienated many Female Republicans about his "P*ssy grabbing" and "Womanizing".
“Man” as in human, dipshit.

Trump has more support today than has ever had from all demographics.

Your polls are laughably stupid btw. He is picking up Gary Johnson voters, Hillary voters, Jill Stein voters and Bernie supporters literally every day.

That is what that “fake” #walkaway movement is.

Everyone I know who hesitantly voted for Trump in 2016 can’t wait to vote for him in 2020.

You guys are seriously fucked.

What "group" would that be? Angry white males? Why in the hell would I side with an Anti White hate group? I have no bad feelings for being white I am VERY proud to be White and will always be happy and proud of my heritage and race.

That's not even remotely close to anything I said.

Sure, but it's strongly implied considering only "White Supremacists" or like-minded people like Ultra-Nationalists, could possibly save Whites from going extinct to Multi-Culti diversity.

He is creating a long-term damage to the Republican Party. This was all predictable.
Some examples of that please. He tapped into a source that democrats LONG AGO abandoned for identity politics aka the white working class...he is turning over a new leaf for the GOP and its about damn time.

What "group" would that be? Angry white males? Why in the hell would I side with an Anti White hate group? I have no bad feelings for being white I am VERY proud to be White and will always be happy and proud of my heritage and race.

What "group" would that be? Angry white males?

The picture you were referring to was a white supremacist group in Charlottesville.

White supremacist rallies in Va. lead to violence

Cruz is an open borders scumbag.

The picture you were referring to was a white supremacist group in Charlottesville.

LOL

Odium is 10 times more radical than those kids.

“Man” as in human, dipshit.

Trump has more support today than has ever had from all demographics.

Your polls are laughably stupid btw. He is picking up Gary Johnson voters, Hillary voters, Jill Stein voters and Bernie supporters literally every day.

That is what that “fake” #walkaway movement is.

Everyone I know who hesitantly voted for Trump in 2016 can’t wait to vote for him in 2020.

You guys are seriously fucked.

Who's you guys?
I don't support either side in this country. LOL

I'm a Fascist leaning guy, I don't really grasp what Capitalism, giving money to Israel, cutting taxes for the rich, and denying Americans healthcare has to do with saving White people as Republicans insist?

If anything this is the kind of crap that lead to this f*cked up path.

I also don't understand why Democrats tend to put Illegals, Islamic Refugees, and Black needs as some kind of "Valuable priority"

This country's beyond f*cked up.

LOL

Odium is 10 times more radical than those kids.

Not surprising.

Forum List

Back