🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump helped, or hurt Republicans thus far?

LOL

Odium is 10 times more radical than those kids.

Not surprising.
Pro-white attitudes are about to become mainstream thanks to #walkaway.

You are just going to have to get used to it.

That's possible. I think the pendulum is going to swing the other way as younger people are waking up to the xenophobes (not necessarily all white) that Trump's presidency has exposed.
No, millennials are becoming more and more pro-Trump by the day and Gen Z is already almost majority pro-Trump.

The future is very very nationalist.

And I am proud to say I will be a part of it as a millennial myself.

We'll see.

Like I said, I think a whole bunch of people who have had a history of being very apathetic to voting just woke up with this presidency.
It sure isn’t materializing where I live.

There ARE a bunch of Democrats leaving the party and Independents vowing to never vote for Democrats ever again though.

I don't know, while his anti-Illegal, and anti-Refugee rhetoric may have helped them some. (Especially in luring in some union Democrats)

Didn't Cruz tend to do the same thing with a better personality, and from a more professional standpoint?

Ultimately, I think Cruz would've been better, I mean not only would have he probably brought in Hispanic voters, his more stable personality would have been more inviting.

I think that Trump's personality, insults of others, including insults of Republicans from McCain to H.W Bush to Cruz etc, as well Trump's questionable morality including his apparent womanizing, and divorces, or Trump university.

It makes Trump seem as more of a liability, rather than a reward for Republicans.

Yes, I tend to think Trump has hurt Republicans more than he has helped.
Cruz is an open borders scumbag.

Ted Cruz proposes faster deportation to end the need for family separation at border | Politics | Dallas News
Cruz of 2018 after being rejected by the voters.

Trump might have a slight better agenda than Cruz, but that's not the point here, the point is Cruz comes off far more professional, and with a better personality, (More stable, more moral, etc.)

That ultimately, even if Trump has the best agenda, it has ultimately been harmed because of his flakiness, and obnoxiousness.

That's the point of the OP.
That isn’t true though.

Cruz never would have beat Hillary, so he wouldn’t get to have an agenda.

Trump got my brother to vote for him and he swore to never vote for anybody. My brother thinks Trump is a “badass” and he is a quintessential millennial who listens to rap “music”.

Are you sure about that?

Cruz probably would have done better with Hispanics, Women, and educated voters than Trump, even if he did worse with blue collar Republicans, and blue collar Democrats.

Not surprising.

That's possible. I think the pendulum is going to swing the other way as younger people are waking up to the xenophobes (not necessarily all white) that Trump's presidency has exposed.
No, millennials are becoming more and more pro-Trump by the day and Gen Z is already almost majority pro-Trump.

We'll see.

Like I said, I think a whole bunch of people who have had a history of being very apathetic to voting just woke up with this presidency.

There ARE a bunch of Democrats leaving the party and Independents vowing to never vote for Democrats ever again though.

Anecdotal evidence is fun. But his approval ratings tell a different story.

I don't know, while his anti-Illegal, and anti-Refugee rhetoric may have helped them some. (Especially in luring in some union Democrats)

Didn't Cruz tend to do the same thing with a better personality, and from a more professional standpoint?

Ultimately, I think Cruz would've been better, I mean not only would have he probably brought in Hispanic voters, his more stable personality would have been more inviting.

I think that Trump's personality, insults of others, including insults of Republicans from McCain to H.W Bush to Cruz etc, as well Trump's questionable morality including his apparent womanizing, and divorces, or Trump university.

It makes Trump seem as more of a liability, rather than a reward for Republicans.

Trumps bold nature and audacity is the only thing keeping the GOP in the game.

They are lifeless even when compared to the Democrats.

So, Trump talking about Tiananmen Square massacres as good government strength, appeals to most Republicans considering this was a Communist atrocity?

So, Trump talking about grabbing P"ssy is favorable to Women, and Christian Values Republicans?

So, Trump talking about he could shoot anyone in Times Square, somehow helped him with who, exactly?

Some of this sh*t is completely bonkers.

We'll see.

His approval rating is going up, moron.

Can you read the chart?

He is enduring unprecedented attacks by the media and his support is not only growing, it is actually getting much more ardent.

Never Trumper Republicans are basically non-existent, and #walkaway is killing the Democrats, if not increasing his support even more.

At this rate California will turn red in the 2022 mid-term elections. That is how bad things are for the Democrats.

So, Trump talking about Tiananmen Square massacres as good government strength, appeals to most Republicans considering this was a Communist atrocity?

So, Trump talking about grabbing P"ssy is favorable to Women, and Christian Values Republicans?

So, Trump talking about he could shoot anyone in Times Square, somehow helped him with who, exactly?

Just because I answered your question doesn't mean you have to jump on the retard bandwagon.

TRUMP is the only energy in the GOP right now. He is single handedly keeping the GOP in the game.

You are swallowing too much bullshit from CNN.

Just because I answered your question doesn't mean you have to jump on the retard bandwagon.

TRUMP is the only energy in the GOP right now. He is single handedly keeping the GOP in the game.
Just imagine how powerful the Republicans will be when they get Trump-like candidates into the Congress?

We'll see.

Can you read the chart?

He is enduring unprecedented attacks by the media and his support is not only growing, it is actually getting much more ardent.

Never Trumper Republicans are basically non-existent, and #walkaway is killing the Democrats, if not increasing his support even more.

At this rate California will turn red in the 2022 mid-term elections. That is how bad things are for the Democrats.

Well, Democrats messed up with the whole "Abolish ICE" ordeal.

It's really become a Kookie, Krazy, Kraphole of a Kountry.... Or for short KKK Kountry.

We can have the guy who touts of Tiananmen Square, or the Abolish ICE crowd.

WTF happened?

The retard bandwagon?

As in the people who think they will somehow gain "Independent" or "Swing Voters" by talking about Tiananmen Square Massacres favorably, grabbing P*ssy, and shooting people in Times Square?

Only if too many of the Democrats continue with the Abolish ICE crowd, I'd suspect Trump would be re-voted in by the "Swing Vote" a second time.

We'll see.

Can you read the chart?

It's really become a Kookie, Krazy, Kraphole of a Kountry.... Or for short KKK Kountry.

WTF happened?
He isn’t “touting” communism or government brutality, he is just saying that the government in communist China was strong and he wishes our government had that kind of backbone when it comes to enforcing our laws.

He just says whatever is on his mind instead of only saying something when he is thinking of something of significance.

Like when he randomly said his daughter was hot.

The retard bandwagon?

As in the people who think they will somehow gain "Independent" or "Swing Voters" by talking about Tiananmen Square Massacres favorably, grabbing P*ssy, and shooting people in Times Square?

Only if too many of the Democrats continue with the Abolish ICE crowd, I'd suspect Trump would be re-voted in by the "Swing Vote" a second time.
What do you mean “if”?

When have the Democrats ever failed to be more crazy and stupid than the year before?

The retard bandwagon?

Yes the RETARD BANDWAGON

He was already elected despite his big mouth. And here you are suggesting that rehashing the strategy that secured a lose for the left once already will somehow change....

R E T A R D E D

We'll see.

Can you read the chart?

Sure. I see that his approval rating is really low and going up.

We'll see.

Can you read the chart?

WTF happened?
He isn’t “touting” communism or government brutality, he is just saying that the government in communist China was strong and he wishes our government had that kind of backbone when it comes to enforcing our laws.

He just says whatever is on his mind instead of only saying something when he is thinking of something of significance.

You can call me Rip Van Winkle, I slept for 32 years, and woke up to this crap?

So, it's normal behavior to call ones own daughter as "Hot"??

The retard bandwagon?

Yes the RETARD BANDWAGON

He was already elected despite his big mouth. And here you are suggesting that rehashing the strategy that secured a lose for the left once already will somehow change....

R E T A R D E D

Hillary sucked that bad, I think that ultimately a lot of people didn't like either jerk in this Presidency, at least that's the impression I've gotten.

Indeed, the polls would strongly suggest that.

Can you read the chart?

WTF happened?

You can call me Rip Van Winkle, I slept for 32 years, and woke up to this crap?

So, it's normal behavior to call ones own daughter as "Hot"??
This was already covered to death in 2016. And it didn't matter to voters then.

This is where the retarded bandwagon comes in. You are rehashing the SAME LOSING STRATEGY.

The retard bandwagon?

Yes the RETARD BANDWAGON

R E T A R D E D

Hillary sucked that bad, I think that ultimately a lot of people didn't like either jerk in this Presidency, at least that's the impression I've gotten.

Indeed, the polls would strongly suggest that.
I can't disagree with this statement but one major thing has changed now. Trump has a political record to run on.
He will tout his accomplishments and the economy (assuming it continues on it's current path)
And the left will run on a 2016 losing strategy?

Forum List

Back