🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump helped, or hurt Republicans thus far?

Keep crying. I love triggering the new snowflakes. Fuck you,Fuck your anti white racism,Fuck your democrat party. :D Oh and WHITE POWER! Suck it bitch! WE ARE THE FUTURE!

You're just proving my point. I think the next generation is going to wake up and stand up to people like you and your "white power" xenophobia.
By the looks of that picture ALL of those folks are younger than me! So you are already wrong...the next generation is more racially aware of the Anti White racism you disgusting scum have and the destruction of the White race you have in mind with your policies. Keep talking it just wakes more young whites up!

Amazing how you want to side with a white supremacist hate group.

Again, you're just proving my point.
What "group" would that be? Angry white males? Why in the hell would I side with an Anti White hate group? I have no bad feelings for being white I am VERY proud to be White and will always be happy and proud of my heritage and race.

What "group" would that be? Angry white males?

The picture you were referring to was a white supremacist group in Charlottesville.

White supremacist rallies in Va. lead to violence
WHAT GROUP!? There were SEVERAL groups in Charlottesville none of which are "white supremacist". White Civil Rights groups,Southern heritage groups,Virginia flaggers etc all were there...some people weren't even part of a group just there as individuals as I would have been if I could have made it.

By the looks of that picture ALL of those folks are younger than me! So you are already wrong...the next generation is more racially aware of the Anti White racism you disgusting scum have and the destruction of the White race you have in mind with your policies. Keep talking it just wakes more young whites up!

What "group" would that be? Angry white males? Why in the hell would I side with an Anti White hate group? I have no bad feelings for being white I am VERY proud to be White and will always be happy and proud of my heritage and race.

The picture you were referring to was a white supremacist group in Charlottesville.

LOL

Odium is 10 times more radical than those kids.

Not surprising.
Pro-white attitudes are about to become mainstream thanks to #walkaway.

You are just going to have to get used to it.

I don't know, while his anti-Illegal, and anti-Refugee rhetoric may have helped them some. (Especially in luring in some union Democrats)

Didn't Cruz tend to do the same thing with a better personality, and from a more professional standpoint?

Ultimately, I think Cruz would've been better, I mean not only would have he probably brought in Hispanic voters, his more stable personality would have been more inviting.

I think that Trump's personality, insults of others, including insults of Republicans from McCain to H.W Bush to Cruz etc, as well Trump's questionable morality including his apparent womanizing, and divorces, or Trump university.

It makes Trump seem as more of a liability, rather than a reward for Republicans.

Yes, I tend to think Trump has hurt Republicans more than he has helped.
Cruz is an open borders scumbag.

Ted Cruz proposes faster deportation to end the need for family separation at border | Politics | Dallas News

You're just proving my point. I think the next generation is going to wake up and stand up to people like you and your "white power" xenophobia.

WHAT GROUP!? There were SEVERAL groups in Charlottesville none of which are "white supremacist". White Civil Rights groups,Southern heritage groups,Virginia flaggers etc all were there...some people weren't even part of a group just there as individuals as I would have been if I could have made it.

Yea I'm not surprised that you would be part of a white supremacist rally.

Keep crying. I love triggering the new snowflakes. Fuck you,Fuck your anti white racism,Fuck your democrat party. :D Oh and WHITE POWER! Suck it bitch! WE ARE THE FUTURE!

Oh and there was ZERO violence until the Anti White racists started attacking PEACEFUL protesters,then it turned into a free for all....tends to happen when you are attacked...guy with the car was being assaulted and floored it to get away from violent anti white racists...I wish he had taken out more people!
I don't know, while his anti-Illegal, and anti-Refugee rhetoric may have helped them some. (Especially in luring in some union Democrats)

Didn't Cruz tend to do the same thing with a better personality, and from a more professional standpoint?

Ultimately, I think Cruz would've been better, I mean not only would have he probably brought in Hispanic voters, his more stable personality would have been more inviting.

I think that Trump's personality, insults of others, including insults of Republicans from McCain to H.W Bush to Cruz etc, as well Trump's questionable morality including his apparent womanizing, and divorces, or Trump university.

It makes Trump seem as more of a liability, rather than a reward for Republicans.

Cruz doesn’t appeal to the common man.

Trump appeals to the common man from every walk of life.

Trump is one of the best things to ever happen to the Republicans in a long time.

Common man, hmm, I guess the key word is "Man"

The fact of the matter is he has alienated many Female Republicans about his "P*ssy grabbing" and "Womanizing".
“Man” as in human, dipshit.

Trump has more support today than has ever had from all demographics.

Your polls are laughably stupid btw. He is picking up Gary Johnson voters, Hillary voters, Jill Stein voters and Bernie supporters literally every day.

That is what that “fake” #walkaway movement is.

Everyone I know who hesitantly voted for Trump in 2016 can’t wait to vote for him in 2020.

You guys are seriously fucked.

Who's you guys?
I don't support either side in this country. LOL

I'm a Fascist leaning guy, I don't really grasp what Capitalism, giving money to Israel, cutting taxes for the rich, and denying Americans healthcare has to do with saving White people as Republicans insist?

If anything this is the kind of crap that lead to this f*cked up path.

I also don't understand why Democrats tend to put Illegals, Islamic Refugees, and Black needs as some kind of "Valuable priority"

This country's beyond f*cked up.

I agree with all the things you are for other than cutting taxes for the rich didn't happen.

Ted Cruz proposes faster deportation to end the need for family separation at border | Politics | Dallas News
Probably an election year stunt.

The dude sided with fucking Kasich in the 2016 primary.

1. It wasn't a White Supremacist rally
2. It was a rally against destroying a historical monument
3. I am a Racial Loyalist so yes I have been to several rallies of different kinds and will continue to go and take my wife and kids. They enjoy the racial community with so many families not scared and ashamed of being white.

Republicans hurt themselves. Most of them are Rinos or wannabe Washington Establishment Democrats. The American People handed control over to the Republicans between 2010 and 2016 by voting out Democrats and voting in Trump.

LOL

Not surprising.

That's possible. I think the pendulum is going to swing the other way as younger people are waking up to the xenophobes (not necessarily all white) that Trump's presidency has exposed.

Cruz of 2018 after being rejected by the voters.

Republicans hurt themselves. Most of them are Rinos or wannabe Washington Establishment Democrats. The American People handed control over to the Republicans between 2010 and 2016 by voting out Democrats and voting in Trump.
I can’t wait until Mitch retires.

Even if he is doing good with the judicial appointments, he is so corny and boring.

3. I am a Racial Loyalist so yes I have been to several rallies of different kinds and will continue to go and take my wife and kids. They enjoy the racial community with so many families not scared and ashamed of being white.

Here, I used a Fox news link for you.

Charlottesville white nationalist rally blamed for 3 deaths, dozens of injuries

Trump might have a slight better agenda than Cruz, but that's not the point here, the point is Cruz comes off far more professional, and with a better personality, (More stable, more moral, etc.)

That ultimately, even if Trump has the best agenda, it has ultimately been harmed because of his flakiness, and obnoxiousness.

That's the point of the OP.

LOL

Not surprising.

That's possible. I think the pendulum is going to swing the other way as younger people are waking up to the xenophobes (not necessarily all white) that Trump's presidency has exposed.
No, millennials are becoming more and more pro-Trump by the day and Gen Z is already almost majority pro-Trump.

The future is very very nationalist.

And I am proud to say I will be a part of it as a millennial myself.

Trump might have a slight better agenda than Cruz, but that's not the point here, the point is Cruz comes off far more professional, and with a better personality, (More stable, more moral, etc.)

That ultimately, even if Trump has the best agenda, it has ultimately been harmed because of his flakiness, and obnoxiousness.

Fuck all polite politicians.
NY has too many corrupt, polite politicians.

Which proves what? 1. There was not ONE group there were SEVERAL and NONE of them were "white supremacist" group 2. The violence started when the PEACEFUL rally was attacked by Anti White racists.

Fuck all polite politicians.
NY has too many corrupt, polite politicians.

If I had voted it would have been a slight edge for Trump over Hillary.

Not that I'd be thrilled about either.

It's like voting in a potential Merkel Multiculturalist (Hillary) or a potentially Tyrant (Trump)

LOL

Not surprising.

No, millennials are becoming more and more pro-Trump by the day and Gen Z is already almost majority pro-Trump.

The future is very very nationalist.

And I am proud to say I will be a part of it as a millennial myself.

We'll see.

Like I said, I think a whole bunch of people who have had a history of being very apathetic to voting just woke up with this presidency.

That isn’t true though.

Cruz never would have beat Hillary, so he wouldn’t get to have an agenda.

Trump got my brother to vote for him and he swore to never vote for anybody. My brother thinks Trump is a “badass” and he is a quintessential millennial who listens to rap “music”.

Which proves what? 1. There was not ONE group there were SEVERAL and NONE of them were "white supremacist" group 2. The violence started when the PEACEFUL rally was attacked by Anti White racists.

"White nationalist rally". I'm not interested in splitting hairs here. Maybe you can, but I don't care to. All these hate groups are the same to me.

Forum List

Back