šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Trump helped, or hurt Republicans thus far?

It sure isnā€™t materializing where I live.

There ARE a bunch of Democrats leaving the party and Independents vowing to never vote for Democrats ever again though.

Anecdotal evidence is fun. But his approval ratings tell a different story.

His approval rating is going up, moron.

Can you read the chart?

He is enduring unprecedented attacks by the media and his support is not only growing, it is actually getting much more ardent.

Never Trumper Republicans are basically non-existent, and #walkaway is killing the Democrats, if not increasing his support even more.

At this rate California will turn red in the 2022 mid-term elections. That is how bad things are for the Democrats.

Sure. I see that his approval rating is really low and going up.
Your poll is complete bullshit anyway. ā€œApprovalā€ and ā€œdisapprovalā€ donā€™t even correlate into voting or not voting. In Trumpā€™s case people who will vote for him donā€™t like his occasional vulgarity and therefore ā€œdisapproveā€ of him. Obviously there are people who hate Trump too and ā€œdisapproveā€ doesnā€™t express how they feel either.

According to Rasmussen Trump has a 64% approval when solely compared to Congress. And if that is true then the 40% approval(or 45% according to some polls) when compared to their hypothetical dream candidate means nothing.

I am inclined to believe that 64% approval is accurate because other than the laughable investigation by Mueller, Trump is doing great as president and most people who arenā€™t isolated in a college campus environment can see that. The internet is doing a number on the claims that Trump is a racist and such, so that is pretty much limited to left wing radicals now.

I remember going to work in the morning after the election was called and I saw a lot of adults who you could tell were literally of the belief that Trump was Hitler according to what they heard on MSNBC and CNN. I doubt many of those people believe that now. I know several people from my old job who were convinced that Trump wasnā€™t a leader and he didnā€™t have the experience needed to do the job or win the election. Those people will most likely vote for him now that he has proven them wrong and the Democrats have gone insane.

So my poll doesn't count, but your anecdotal evidence and Rasmussen poll do count.

Gotcha.
All the polls are bullshit.

And yes, my anecdotal evidence does count.

I saw professional people turn from doom and gloom on November 9th to genuine curiosity and a faint hint of optimism on Inauguration Day as they packed around the TVs watching him being sworn in. I saw nothing but happy people when I stopped by to visit my old co-workers a couple of months ago.

All the Democrats have against Trump are their strawmen, conspiracy theories and his genuine human nature.

The only real card they had in 2016 was his inexperience, and that is gone now.

Which proves what? 1. There was not ONE group there were SEVERAL and NONE of them were "white supremacist" group 2. The violence started when the PEACEFUL rally was attacked by Anti White racists.

"White nationalist rally". I'm not interested in splitting hairs here. Maybe you can, but I don't care to. All these hate groups are the same to me.
It wasn't a White Nationalist rally. The league of the south is a SOUTHERN NATIONALIST group,Virginia Flaggers is literally just a group that puts up Confederate flags in Virginia,even if it is a white nationalist party white nationalism and white supremacy are 2 COMPLETELY different things. All Anti White hate groups are the same to me they ALL hate white people and want to eradicate them.

Can you read the chart?

He is enduring unprecedented attacks by the media and his support is not only growing, it is actually getting much more ardent.

Never Trumper Republicans are basically non-existent, and #walkaway is killing the Democrats, if not increasing his support even more.

At this rate California will turn red in the 2022 mid-term elections. That is how bad things are for the Democrats.

Same polls that told us Clinton would win in a landslide and GOP would lose senate and house....YAWN!

I think polls are more useful than anecdotal evidence. As for you trying to split hairs about what white hate group you're part of...I really don't care. They're all the same to me. Take your issue to Fox news and tell them to change their headline.
How did polls work for ya in 2016? Its not splitting hairs its using FACTS something leftists hate. Also I don't join groups I am a lone wolf.

I said "I think polls are more useful than anecdotal evidence".

I didn't say "Polls are always 100% accurate."

Can you read the chart?

Your poll is complete bullshit anyway. ā€œApprovalā€ and ā€œdisapprovalā€ donā€™t even correlate into voting or not voting. In Trumpā€™s case people who will vote for him donā€™t like his occasional vulgarity and therefore ā€œdisapproveā€ of him. Obviously there are people who hate Trump too and ā€œdisapproveā€ doesnā€™t express how they feel either.

According to Rasmussen Trump has a 64% approval when solely compared to Congress. And if that is true then the 40% approval(or 45% according to some polls) when compared to their hypothetical dream candidate means nothing.

I am inclined to believe that 64% approval is accurate because other than the laughable investigation by Mueller, Trump is doing great as president and most people who arenā€™t isolated in a college campus environment can see that. The internet is doing a number on the claims that Trump is a racist and such, so that is pretty much limited to left wing radicals now.

I remember going to work in the morning after the election was called and I saw a lot of adults who you could tell were literally of the belief that Trump was Hitler according to what they heard on MSNBC and CNN. I doubt many of those people believe that now. I know several people from my old job who were convinced that Trump wasnā€™t a leader and he didnā€™t have the experience needed to do the job or win the election. Those people will most likely vote for him now that he has proven them wrong and the Democrats have gone insane.

So my poll doesn't count, but your anecdotal evidence and Rasmussen poll do count.

Gotcha.
All the Democrats have against Trump are their strawmen, conspiracy theories and his genuine human nature.

What's so genuine about Trump, though?

Can you read the chart?

Gotcha.

I saw professional people turn from doom and gloom on November 9th to genuine curiosity and a faint hint of optimism on Inauguration Day as they packed around the TVs watching him being sworn in. I saw nothing but happy people when I stopped by to visit my old co-workers a couple of months ago.

"According to Rasmussen Trump has a 64% approval when solely compared to Congress. And if that is true then the 40% approval(or 45% according to some polls) when compared to their hypothetical dream candidate means nothing. I am inclined to believe that 64% approval is accurate because other than the laughable investigation by Mueller..."

"All the polls are bullshit."

Trump supporter logic.

Can you read the chart?

Gotcha.

"According to Rasmussen Trump has a 64% approval when solely compared to Congress. And if that is true then the 40% approval(or 45% according to some polls) when compared to their hypothetical dream candidate means nothing. I am inclined to believe that 64% approval is accurate because other than the laughable investigation by Mueller..."

Trump supporter logic.

I am just saying that I am more inclined to believe 64 is more accurate than 40.

Gotcha.

Trump supporter logic.

I am just saying that I am more inclined to believe 64 is more accurate than 40.

Rasmussen has shown that Trump's approval was 56% or so when coming into office, now it stands at 48%.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen ReportsĀ®

What "group" would that be? Angry white males?

The picture you were referring to was a white supremacist group in Charlottesville.

White supremacist rallies in Va. lead to violence
LOL

Odium is 10 times more radical than those kids.

Not surprising.
Pro-white attitudes are about to become mainstream thanks to #walkaway.

You are just going to have to get used to it.

That's possible. I think the pendulum is going to swing the other way as younger people are waking up to the xenophobes (not necessarily all white) that Trump's presidency has exposed.
No, millennials are becoming more and more pro-Trump by the day and Gen Z is already almost majority pro-Trump.

The future is very very nationalist.

And I am proud to say I will be a part of it as a millennial myself.

Really? Prove it.

That's possible. I think the pendulum is going to swing the other way as younger people are waking up to the xenophobes (not necessarily all white) that Trump's presidency has exposed.
No, millennials are becoming more and more pro-Trump by the day and Gen Z is already almost majority pro-Trump.

We'll see.

Like I said, I think a whole bunch of people who have had a history of being very apathetic to voting just woke up with this presidency.

There ARE a bunch of Democrats leaving the party and Independents vowing to never vote for Democrats ever again though.

Can you read the chart?

His ratings is going up alright but not where it supposed to be with the current excellent economy.

You would think it should be on the 70s but at disgusting around 40s.

LOL

Odium is 10 times more radical than those kids.

Not surprising.
Pro-white attitudes are about to become mainstream thanks to #walkaway.

You are just going to have to get used to it.

Really? Prove it.

030118_O_1.png

We'll see.

Like I said, I think a whole bunch of people who have had a history of being very apathetic to voting just woke up with this presidency.

Can you read the chart?

Real genuine Trump follower. Rasmussen polls is the most unscientific kind of polls. Trump favorite.
Have you tried calling Rasmussen?

Iā€™m sure you donā€™t believe Trump is Putinā€™s puppy either.

Can you read the chart?

Real genuine Trump follower. Rasmussen polls is the most unscientific kind of polls. Trump favorite.

What's more, or less unscientific about Rasmussen, exactly?

Trump is hoping to make up the numbers with blacks and Hispanics after educated white women found walking away from the GOP in droves.

Trump touts the jobs numbers insisting that is why they should vote Trump.

Only Trump has a short memory. He forgot "some Mexicans don't rape" and other racist comments he has publicly made again and again. Trump's memory isn't as good as he thought it was. Many others have very, very good memories.

Trump is hoping to make up the numbers with blacks and Hispanics after educated white women found walking away from the GOP in droves.

Trump touts the jobs numbers insisting that is why they should vote Trump.

Only Trump has a short memory. He forgot "some Mexicans don't rape" and other racist comments he has publicly made again and again. Trump's memory isn't as good as he thought it was. Many others have very, very good memories.

Don't forget "Jews" most of all, he was going gung ho for Jews by ending the Iran deal, and supporting the Jerusalem embassy.

I don't know, while his anti-Illegal, and anti-Refugee rhetoric may have helped them some. (Especially in luring in some union Democrats)

Didn't Cruz tend to do the same thing with a better personality, and from a more professional standpoint?

Ultimately, I think Cruz would've been better, I mean not only would have he probably brought in Hispanic voters, his more stable personality would have been more inviting.

I think that Trump's personality, insults of others, including insults of Republicans from McCain to H.W Bush to Cruz etc, as well Trump's questionable morality including his apparent womanizing, and divorces, or Trump university.

It makes Trump seem as more of a liability, rather than a reward for Republicans.

Yes, I tend to think Trump has hurt Republicans more than he has helped.
Wrong question.

We should not be worried about what helps or hurts a political party but what helps America as a whole.

As long as Trump is not promoting progressive policy then he is helping America.

When he IS promoting progressive policy, then he is harming America.

I don't know, while his anti-Illegal, and anti-Refugee rhetoric may have helped them some. (Especially in luring in some union Democrats)

Didn't Cruz tend to do the same thing with a better personality, and from a more professional standpoint?

Ultimately, I think Cruz would've been better, I mean not only would have he probably brought in Hispanic voters, his more stable personality would have been more inviting.

I think that Trump's personality, insults of others, including insults of Republicans from McCain to H.W Bush to Cruz etc, as well Trump's questionable morality including his apparent womanizing, and divorces, or Trump university.

It makes Trump seem as more of a liability, rather than a reward for Republicans.

Yes, I tend to think Trump has hurt Republicans more than he has helped.
Wrong question.

We should not be worried about what helps or hurts a political party but what helps America as a whole.

As long as Trump is not promoting progressive policy then he is helping America.

When he IS promoting progressive policy, then he is harming America.

Is Trump promoting a progressive policy to you, by paying out to the farmers?

Can you read the chart?

What's more, or less unscientific about Rasmussen, exactly?

You may want to research how Rasmussen conducted their polls.

Forum List

Back