Trump Hits A Bullet With A Bullet...

We had what won, exactly?

After the second phase of Tet in '68, there was NOTHING between us and Hanoi up Highway 1. LBJ lost his nerve thanks to shithead liars like Walter Cronkite telling the country we'd lost that effort. I know....27 Air-Assault hops in 4 months and by the end NVA were running for their lives

After the second phase of Tet in '68, there was NOTHING between us and Hanoi up Highway 1. LBJ lost his nerve thanks to shithead liars like Walter Cronkite telling the country we'd lost that effort. I know....27 Air-Assault hops in 4 months and by the end NVA were running for their lives
The NVA were never a threat to US national security in the first place. Do you think the USA should have colonized Vietnam? Or what? Did we have some sort of rice shortage in the USA or something?

The NVA were never a threat to US national security in the first place. Do you think the USA should have colonized Vietnam? Or what? Did we have some sort of rice shortage in the USA or something?
It was no different from Guadalcanal. Wouldn't you say, if you could say so about Vietnam, that some island in the middle of nowhere was no threat to national security? Both places were part of an imperial threat to us.

Since our new President is taking the blame for everything from leftist trash bending their ankh to making their tofu go bad, I've decided to give him a credit for this. A navy destroyer just knocked down an ICBM with a missile of it's own. Reagan's "star wars" (which the parasites sneered at) just became a reality...imagine the heads snapping at the Kremiln and in Beijing....Thanks, President Trump!
emo12.gif

Has been reality for awhile....as with everything in undergoes upgrades to cope with enemy counter moves such as maneuverable warheads....fake warheads and such

One thing we know....if Trump gets into a war his own relatives won't go anywhere around it. He personally received four deferments during Vietnam.......he had a bad heel. My wife's only brother was killed over there in that fiasco.

was he drafted or volunteer?

It was no different from Guadalcanal. Wouldn't you say, if you could say so about Vietnam, that some island in the middle of nowhere was no threat to national security? Both places were part of an imperial threat to us.
shit, you can say that for any war the US was in off shore.

shit, you can say that for any war the US was in off shore.

He asked to explain what I meant so I did and then he came back with that horseshit....I ignored it and will ignore him from here on out.

Since our new President is taking the blame

LOL, Trump? Taking blame for something? You must've skipped your meds today:

Trump Slams McCain Over Yemen Comment

Far from taking blame, he is Bagdad Bobing the raid and calls out people that disagree.
he met the family of the fallen seal. that is taking blame.

WTF? How is that taking the blame?

Trump's public position is that the raid was a success. How can you take blame for success exactly???

Far from taking blame, he is Bagdad Bobing the raid and calls out people that disagree.

"to day"? Still posing as an American, Sally? McCain is now 80 and senile....if anybody should know the success of an operation doesn't depend on nobody getting shot, McCain should. It's time he found a rocking chair and started yelling at passing cars instead of Presidents.

"to day"? Still posing as an American, Sally? McCain is now 80 and senile....if anybody should know the success of an operation depends on nobody getting shot, McCain should. It's time he found a rocking chair and started yelling at passing cars instead of Presidents.

All the nitpicking of spelling and attacking mcCain will not change the fact that Trump took ZERO blame for anything. Man-child doesn't have it in him.

Neither were a threat to the USA.

All the nitpicking of spelling and attacking mcCain will not change the fact that Trump took ZERO blame for anything. Man-child doesn't have it in him.

Other than Barry Hussein, I can't think of a president who's taken credit or blame for any military operation. No president has designed a battle plan of any kind since Ike and although eminently qualified, I don't think he did.

Other than Barry Hussein, I can't think of a president who's taken credit or blame for any military operation. No president has designed a battle plan of any kind since Ike and although eminently qualified, I don't think he did.

Did you just make that up because you WANT that to be true? So there would be some equivalence between man-child and past presidents?

"As president and as commander-in-chief, I take full responsibility for all our counter-terrorism operations, including the one that inadvertently took the lives of Warren and Giovanni...I profoundly regret what happened. On behalf of the United States government, I offer our deepest apologies to the families. It is a cruel and bitter truth that in the fog of war generally and our fight against terrorists specifically, mistakes - sometimes deadly mistakes - can occur." - Obama Apr 2015.

Obama takes blame for strike that killed two hostages

Either way, what you said about Trump taking responsibility is FALSE.

Trump's public position is that the raid was a success. How can you take blame for success exactly???
dude I can't help you here. Either you understand how this works or I guess you don't. Much like what you are showing right now.

consoling and comforting the family of a fallen military hero is the highest form of ownership of an op. Acknowledging the contribution of the soldier for the country is paramount duty of the commander and chief. wow, you all are truly uninformed.

And a family never wants to hear their son or daughter died in a failed mission. which this one was not.

Did you just make that up because you WANT to to be true? So there would be some equivalence between man-child and past presidents?

"As president and as commander-in-chief, I take full responsibility for all our counter-terrorism operations, including the one that inadvertently took the lives of Warren and Giovanni," - Obama Apr 2015.

And you believe Obama meant that? Nobody else does given his record of heading off to golf or fund-raise after terror attacks. Trump is the kind of president you won't understand because he actually gives a shit about the USA.

dude I can't help you here. Either you understand how this works or I guess you don't. Much like what you are showing right now.

consoling and comforting the family of a fallen military hero is the highest form of ownership of an op. Acknowledging the contribution of the soldier for the country is paramount duty of the commander and chief. wow, you all are truly uninformed.

And a family never wants to hear their son or daughter died in a failed mission. which this one was not.

Rediculous nonsence, you can console soldier's family while taking responsibility for botched operation or you console soldier's family while taking credit for successful mission - there is NO RELEVANCE and no indication that Trump took any blame for anything.

Did you just make that up because you WANT to to be true? So there would be some equivalence between man-child and past presidents?

"As president and as commander-in-chief, I take full responsibility for all our counter-terrorism operations, including the one that inadvertently took the lives of Warren and Giovanni," - Obama Apr 2015.

And you believe Obama meant that? Nobody else does given his record of heading off to golf or fund-raise after terror attacks. Trump is the kind of president you won't understand because he actually gives a shit about the USA.

Fuck you asshole.

"Well he didn't actually mean it, he is actually just fine with killing some civilians"

I give you direct proof of Obama owning up a mission that went bad while Trump can't and you are going to tell me with a straight face something like that?

Like I said, stop skipping the meds. What you say is fucking insane.

Fuck you asshole.

"Well he didn't actually mean it, he is actually just fine with killing some civilians"

I give you direct proof of Obama owning up a mission that went bad while Trump can't and you are going to tell me with a straight face something like that?

Like I said, stop skipping the meds. What you say is fucking insane.

Meltdown on aisle 4...somebody get a mop. :lol:

Forum List

Back