Trump hits bottom over tax issues. Devalues property in order to get out of paying tax

All you lame ass liberals yapping about Trump not releasing his tax returns pull your head out of your ass for a moment...TRUMP IS AUDITED EVERY YEAR BY THE IRS, the IRS gives him a colonoscopy each and every year so its safe to say he's paying his fucking taxes you dumb hacks.

People try to find every deduction or loophole they can. If he didn't then I'd be suspicious.

Much ado about nothing. I try not to concern myself with the finances of others unless their involved in illegal activity.

All you lame ass liberals yapping about Trump not releasing his tax returns pull your head out of your ass for a moment...TRUMP IS AUDITED EVERY YEAR BY THE IRS, the IRS gives him a colonoscopy each and every year so its safe to say he's paying his fucking taxes you dumb hacks.
are we going to see his taxes wooooo hooooooooooooooo or do we have to take your word or his for it

People try to find every deduction or loophole they can. If he didn't then I'd be suspicious.

Much ado about nothing. I try not to concern myself with the finances of others unless their involved in illegal activity.
Once Hillary Clinton made money in the commodity markets ...oh boy what a scandal woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo

Wait! What? Trump Only Makes $500k a Year? |TPM

Some clever sleuthing by Crain's New York Business reveals that Mr Trump, as members of the entourage call him, qualified for a tax break that requires your income be less than $500,000 a year. Yes, if you make more than half a million dollars a year, you can't qualify. But Trump did qualify.

So here's the story. New York state has something called the Star program, the New York State School Tax Relief Program. For a married homeowner to qualify your income needs to be less than $500,000 a year. The benefit itself is pretty measly for a real high roller - just a $302 break on Trump's penthouse apartment in Trump Tower.

How did Crain's find this out if Trump hasn't released his taxes?

Check out the Crain's piece to get the full details. But the gist is that it shows up on property tax records with New York City. (If it were most publications I'd figure they didn't understand something about the tax code. But this is one of New York's premier business and real estate news publications. I doubt it's a dumb error on their part.)

TPM Article ...
HandsP20160517_low.jpg

It's such a hoot to watch Hillary defenders attack Trump for supposedly lying. They simply have no shame.

It's such a hoot to watch Hillary defenders attack Trump for supposedly lying. They simply have no shame.

I only made a "Suggestion" that he was lying you liar ...wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo
“Meanwhile, Trump’s problem is a demographic one: According to April’s national NBC/WSJ poll, 69% of women, 79% of Latinos, and 88% of African Americans have a negative opinion of Trump, and those are the same demographic groups that Republicans insisted they needed to improve with after their loss to Obama in 2012.

You have to be a blind supporter to believe he isn't hiding something. My bet is it is 2 things. He is going to show far less income for a billionaire then is on his returns. This will expose a central theme of his: vote for me because I know how to make money. The second could be his charitable contributions or lack thereof.

The guys a cheater...A crook.

The guys a cheater...A crook.

Don't be too hard on Trump. What he did is done everyday by large companies, and Trump is a large company.

And things didn't work out well when Halliburton was in charge of the Presidency, did it?

How much does Trump owe the banks... There has been a property crash yet Trump seems to have been totally unaffected...

I am not buying this... If the President of US is insolvent or is heavily in debt to the banks I think that should be known...

These RW guys are asking for transcript of speeches made in private (which was a puff speech) and see nothing wrong with Trump owing what could be billions to the banks...

What a hilarious thread with no basis in reality.

A) the local government decides what your property is worth and thus how much property tax you owe, not you.

B) Property tax is a matter of public record, anyone can walk into the county courthouse and ask to see how much Trump paid in property tax on whatever piece of land. No need to see his tax returns, which are not a matter of public record

C) Trump would be a terrible businessman if he didn't try to keep his taxes as low as possible.

Dear liberal retards. The property owner is not the one who "places value" on his property.

If thats the only thing you found wrong then....? The article must be hitting the right notes

That discredits the central claim of the article, numskull.

The central claim in the article was this:

But when it came time to value the property for tax purposes, his lawyers have argued that Trump National is really worth only $1.35 million.

Tell me how this is wrong. You cant.

BOTH Trump and Hillary have only released up to 2014.

That's bullshit........Trump hasn't released any tax returns.

His refusal, at least so far, to release his tax returns.
Here’s Why Delaying His Taxes Could Be Disastrous for Trump
Liar. I found it..
"

ap_173059622128-2.jpg

Stephen B. Morton/AP

Donald Trump, the tycoon now leading the GOP presidential pack, made more money selling mattresses last year than twice the total net worth of Marco Rubio.

Last week Trump announced he had filed the details of his personal finances, as all presidential candidates must, and was worth "in excess of TEN BILLION DOLLARS" (his emphasis). On Wednesday, his financial disclosure form was released by the Federal Election Commission, and it backs up his bluster. It also tells the complicated—and entertaining—story of Trump's financial life.
Donald Trump just released his personal finances—and, oh boy

He released them two months ago.
Donald Trump Still A Miser, Tax Return Shows
That's for his foundation, not his personal tax returns.

Dear liberal retards. The property owner is not the one who "places value" on his property.

If thats the only thing you found wrong then....? The article must be hitting the right notes

That discredits the central claim of the article, numskull.

The central claim in the article was this:

But when it came time to value the property for tax purposes, his lawyers have argued that Trump National is really worth only $1.35 million.

Tell me how this is wrong. You cant.

It's totally irrelevant because the taxing authority determines the value of the property, not Trump.

The significance of the OP is that Trump admits he is corrupt. Just as corrupt as Hillary. But he says he will be crooked to help the little guy and that Hilary won't.

His attempts to fraudulently devalue his property and thus force a greater tax burden on everyone else in that town exposes the lie that he will help the little guy.

He's trying to fuck the little guy. Hard.

As President, he will be able to fuck the little guy over even more.

Forum List

Back