Trump hits bottom over tax issues. Devalues property in order to get out of paying tax

BOTH Trump and Hillary have only released up to 2014.

That's bullshit........Trump hasn't released any tax returns.

His refusal, at least so far, to release his tax returns.
Here’s Why Delaying His Taxes Could Be Disastrous for Trump
Liar. I found it..
"

ap_173059622128-2.jpg

Stephen B. Morton/AP

Donald Trump, the tycoon now leading the GOP presidential pack, made more money selling mattresses last year than twice the total net worth of Marco Rubio.

Last week Trump announced he had filed the details of his personal finances, as all presidential candidates must, and was worth "in excess of TEN BILLION DOLLARS" (his emphasis). On Wednesday, his financial disclosure form was released by the Federal Election Commission, and it backs up his bluster. It also tells the complicated—and entertaining—story of Trump's financial life.
Donald Trump just released his personal finances—and, oh boy

He released them two months ago.
Donald Trump Still A Miser, Tax Return Shows

I've been skimming down Trump's disclosure, because I'm bored and because I'm trying to set better boundaries so I refuse to start working before noon today, and I noticed something interesting. Trump has a shitload of nested LLCs and corporations, and often times they add up to nearly 100% ownership on his part. Well....that in and of itself is to be expected. But what I realize is that it appears that his assessment of his "value" is based on double dipping the chip.

For example:

Trump Widgets LLC = $50,000 value = 100% owned by Trump Widgets Holdings LLC
Trump Widgets Holdings LLC = $52,000 = 100% owned by Trump Toys Corp
Trump Toys Corp = value $52,500 = 100% owned by Donald Trump

And from this, he seems to come up with $104,500 of alleged net worth.

BOTH Trump and Hillary have only released up to 2014.

That's bullshit........Trump hasn't released any tax returns.

His refusal, at least so far, to release his tax returns.
Here’s Why Delaying His Taxes Could Be Disastrous for Trump
Liar. I found it..
"

ap_173059622128-2.jpg

Stephen B. Morton/AP

Donald Trump, the tycoon now leading the GOP presidential pack, made more money selling mattresses last year than twice the total net worth of Marco Rubio.

Last week Trump announced he had filed the details of his personal finances, as all presidential candidates must, and was worth "in excess of TEN BILLION DOLLARS" (his emphasis). On Wednesday, his financial disclosure form was released by the Federal Election Commission, and it backs up his bluster. It also tells the complicated—and entertaining—story of Trump's financial life.
Donald Trump just released his personal finances—and, oh boy

He released them two months ago.
Donald Trump Still A Miser, Tax Return Shows

I've been skimming down Trump's disclosure, because I'm bored and because I'm trying to set better boundaries so I refuse to start working before noon today, and I noticed something interesting. Trump has a shitload of nested LLCs and corporations, and often times they add up to nearly 100% ownership on his part. Well....that in and of itself is to be expected. But what I realize is that it appears that his assessment of his "value" is based on double dipping the chip.

For example:

Trump Widgets LLC = $50,000 value = 100% owned by Trump Widgets Holdings LLC
Trump Widgets Holdings LLC = $52,000 = 100% owned by Trump Toys Corp
Trump Toys Corp = value $52,500 = 100% owned by Donald Trump

And from this, he seems to come up with $104,500 of alleged net worth.

those are three different chips

Instead of Pulp Fiction we can have Trump fiction

No one who supports Hillary is in a position to be attacking Trump's honesty.

Too bad you don't get to make up the rules because you can't offer up a proper defense of the man baby birther king.

There's nothing to defend. This is just another Clinton supporting douche bag faux scandal.
From the party that's been bashing and lying about the clintons for close to 30 years that's funny bripat
you anti dems hate getting a dose of your own medicine....and if drump does arrive at our WH be prepared for 4 years or 8 of what you gave obama
Obama didn't get 1/10th of what Bush was subjected to. We've been telling the truth about the Clintons. They stay out of prison only because the Praetorian media has been protecting them.
And the guy who pulled the trigger on a bs war killing 1000's wasn't supposed to get the hell beaten out of him? and you anti dems were on obamas ass before he even got into the WH

Too bad you don't get to make up the rules because you can't offer up a proper defense of the man baby birther king.

There's nothing to defend. This is just another Clinton supporting douche bag faux scandal.
From the party that's been bashing and lying about the clintons for close to 30 years that's funny bripat
you anti dems hate getting a dose of your own medicine....and if drump does arrive at our WH be prepared for 4 years or 8 of what you gave obama
Obama didn't get 1/10th of what Bush was subjected to. We've been telling the truth about the Clintons. They stay out of prison only because the Praetorian media has been protecting them.
And the guy who pulled the trigger on a bs war killing 1000's wasn't supposed to get the hell beaten out of him? and you anti dems were on obamas ass before he even got into the WH
He started lying before he got into the White House. His entire campaign was one big fat lie.

He started lying before he got into the White House. His entire campaign was one big fat lie.

You can't really call Obama much of a liar. He's a true believer. He's wrong. But he sincerely believes. And while he's broken campaign promises it's not because he didn't intend to follow through. That's incompetence, not dishonesty.

Dear liberal retards. The property owner is not the one who "places value" on his property.

If thats the only thing you found wrong then....? The article must be hitting the right notes

maybe, maybe not. I'm wondering if we're talking about assessed value or market value. I know when I look at my property tax bills they're far lower than the market value of a given property. Beyond that there is an entire industry set up to fight local municipalities and their assessments in order to keep them low and the resultant taxes paid low.

Now if it can be found that Trump or his attorneys/lawyers did something illegal then there's something here and he is rightfully up Shit's Creek. If not miketx is right, there is nothing here other than a holder of real estate doing what millions of people do every year in using their accountants and/or attorneys to minimize their tax burden, and it is not normally the owner that pegs the value for tax purposes.

As far as the expensive yacht, most every yacht owner on the east coast registers their vessel in the Bahamas to avoid the punitive, democrat tax system and other costs that stifles free enterprise. It is kind of like registering a corporation. Do you do it in your home state and pay all kinds of fees, or do you do it in Delaware like every other intelligent, responsible executive. As far as the real estate, if the town tax assessors office lets owners value their properties themselves more power to him. Only a stupid douchebag would want to pay the maximum taxes and fees imposed by a corrupt government like the fed, state, and local in the USA.
OMG Just make more and more excuses for him. This is somone who is a billionare and hides his assets so he doesn't have to pay taxes, taxes that are needed by the overall country. Why do you people defend someone who does not want to do his share, who would never have you in his home for dinner because he thinks average or poor people are beneath him. The only way he'd actually interact with you is if you were a servant in his home. And you slobber all over yourselves defending. Sickening,

You can't really call Obama much of a liar. He's a true believer. He's wrong. But he sincerely believes. And while he's broken campaign promises it's not because he didn't intend to follow through. That's incompetence, not dishonesty.
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
"I won't raise taxes on the middle class."

Liar.

As far as the expensive yacht, most every yacht owner on the east coast registers their vessel in the Bahamas to avoid the punitive, democrat tax system and other costs that stifles free enterprise. It is kind of like registering a corporation. Do you do it in your home state and pay all kinds of fees, or do you do it in Delaware like every other intelligent, responsible executive. As far as the real estate, if the town tax assessors office lets owners value their properties themselves more power to him. Only a stupid douchebag would want to pay the maximum taxes and fees imposed by a corrupt government like the fed, state, and local in the USA.
OMG Just make more and more excuses for him. This is somone who is a billionare and hides his assets so he doesn't have to pay taxes, taxes that are needed by the overall country. Why do you people defend someone who does not want to do his share, who would never have you in his home for dinner because he thinks average or poor people are beneath him. The only way he'd actually interact with you is if you were a servant in his home. And you slobber all over yourselves defending. Sickening,
Where's the evidence to back up your claims? Claims are easy to make. What assets did he hide and when did the IRS uncover them? Insults won't do.

Instead of Pulp Fiction we can have Trump fiction

I'm waiting for the one tiny long forgotten by the MSM, criminal act the Clintons committed which will destroy them politically.
There is no doubt it will happen.
The FBI only needs a single sentence on a single piece of paper to recommend a felony charge be brought against Hillary.
I'm guessing they have a stack of felony counts.
It's irrelevant what Lynch does or doesn't do visa vi Hillary having to drop out. It is however relevant only to Lynch's future. Lynch has her eye set on running for the Presidency some time soon.
She fucks up and stonewalls and she knows she will be destroying her future in politics.

Liar.

That's the thing...he wasn't lying. He really, sincerely believed what he was saying. He's just incompetent.

Liar.

That's the thing...he wasn't lying. He really, sincerely believed what he was saying. He's just incompetent.

No he didn't. White House officials admitted that they discussed what lies to tell the public before they had Obama say them.

Left wingers are so naive.

Selective outrage. Disputing valuation does not mean he will not have to pay on the valuation the city/county puts on the property. It will be easily proven if they have over valued the property. Our county has been known to try to over value property resulting innumerous disputes to get a fair valuation.
It is different from going out of ones way to avoid taxes all together, as Kerry did.

Wait! What? Trump Only Makes $500k a Year? |TPM

Some clever sleuthing by Crain's New York Business reveals that Mr Trump, as members of the entourage call him, qualified for a tax break that requires your income be less than $500,000 a year. Yes, if you make more than half a million dollars a year, you can't qualify. But Trump did qualify.

So here's the story. New York state has something called the Star program, the New York State School Tax Relief Program. For a married homeowner to qualify your income needs to be less than $500,000 a year. The benefit itself is pretty measly for a real high roller - just a $302 break on Trump's penthouse apartment in Trump Tower.

How did Crain's find this out if Trump hasn't released his taxes?

Check out the Crain's piece to get the full details. But the gist is that it shows up on property tax records with New York City. (If it were most publications I'd figure they didn't understand something about the tax code. But this is one of New York's premier business and real estate news publications. I doubt it's a dumb error on their part.)

TPM Article ...
HandsP20160517_low.jpg

So, he is just a total incompetent.

Selective outrage. Disputing valuation does not mean he will not have to pay on the valuation the city/county puts on the property. It will be easily proven if they have over valued the property. Our county has been known to try to over value property resulting innumerous disputes to get a fair valuation.
It is different from going out of ones way to avoid taxes all together, as Kerry did.
Just make excuses for him. LOL

Crooked Hillary trades government favors and influence for a $150 million in kick backs to her slush fund foundation...NOTHING TO SEE MOVE ALONG

Forum List

Back