Trump Hits Carter for Calling His Presidency Illegitimate: ‘He Was a Terrible President’

Carter was probably the most decent and honest President we ever had..... and a Christian, to his very core.,, not just in words...

Too good inside, to be a loved president, for us lowly minions, in the USA.

A leftist that cares about Christianity, so, SO much... really now?
I have been a Christian, heart, body and soul, my entire life.... and could not be an Atheist, if my life depended on it! I have that "God gene", I believe God the father, maker of Heaven and Earth... even if, appear-ingly illogical! My posts attesting to such for the past 12 plus years on this site, should have given you a hint.... :rolleyes:

Ok, you believe in God... you just don't believe in anything that he says.
“Many will cry out Lord Lord, but I never knew them”

Carter was probably the most decent and honest President we ever had..... and a Christian, to his very core.,, not just in words...

I have been a Christian, heart, body and soul, my entire life.... and could not be an Atheist, if my life depended on it! I have that "God gene", I believe God the father, maker of Heaven and Earth... even if, appear-ingly illogical! My posts attesting to such for the past 12 plus years on this site, should have given you a hint.... :rolleyes:

i believe in EVERY THING that He says...!

Your God's name is Lucifer?

Carter was for energy independence. Decriminalization of Marijuana. Reducing support for brutal dictators.

He was not well received by the establishment.
Carter sat by regimes conducted the slaughtering of their people.

ONLY folk on the right ate true Christian's....some crackpots actually believe this. You can critique his presidency all you want. He is a good Christian man. As far as honesty he was probably the most honest we've had in my lifetime. Honesty and politics in America generally do not go hand in hand.

ONLY folk on the right ate true Christian's....some crackpots actually believe this. You can critique his presidency all you want. He is a good Christian man. As far as honesty he was probably the most honest we've had in my lifetime. Honesty and politics in America generally do not go hand in hand.
Lots of nice people. Doesn’t make them good leaders.

Jimmy Carter will go down in history as a much better President than Donald Dork. Worst criticism for him will be he was too honest and put too much emphasis on character and American values, things that will never be said about Donald Dork.

Captain Obvious.

Worst President until Obama. But he did have 2 positives - signed legalization of beer and wine home brewing and turned millions like me into Republicans.

AIR.TV
Look man just because Carter let Iran hold our people hostage for over 400 days and and was CiC during the biggest rescue failure of all time...oh yeah, well at least he's in the back seat to barry.

Carter needs to shut the fuck up.

No freedom of speech for you Jimmy!

"For generations, U.S. presidents have gone to great lengths to avoid potential conflicts of interest. When I was elected, I followed suit by placing my small business in a blind trust to assure our citizens that I would always put the country’s interests ahead of my own. It’s a vital presidential tradition. That’s why I find it a bit curious that our new commander-in-chief has been allowed to ignore it.

For Christ’s sake, you people made me get rid of my peanut farm before you let me be president.

I grew up on that farm. When my father died, I moved back home and worked those fields with my own two hands to keep it afloat. It was a hard job, but it was so rewarding. It wasn’t just a business—it was the place I called home. Letting go of the family farm was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, but I did it because the American people asked me to. I did it for their sake, without enthusiasm, but also without hesitation.

Boy, times sure have changed, haven’t they? I couldn’t help but notice that the current occupant of the White House owns more than 500 companies, has business interests across the Middle East and Asia, and owes hundreds of millions of dollars to banks he is now responsible for regulating. It seems a touch unfair that a bigger fuss was made about my little peanut operation than all his office towers, hotels, and golf courses combined. All I had was a farm, you know? A small, precious farm.

Seriously, it was just a few fields and a warehouse, and you idiots still appointed a special prosecutor and spent six months investigating it.

hardy-har-har.

https://www.theonion.com/you-people-made-me-give-up-my-peanut-farm-before-i-got-1819585048

Yep, any president that can raise interest rates on homes to 21% isn't very decent.
The Federal Reserve is who raises interest rates, not Presidents?

In 1973, the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), based in the Middle East, reduced its output of oil to raise prices and hurt Israel and its allies, including the United States. This caused the worldwide 1973 Oil Crisis with shortages and soaring prices. It caused price inflation throughout the world economy and slowed growth.[53]

that was not really Carter's fault?

Captain Obvious.

Worst President until Obama. But he did have 2 positives - signed legalization of beer and wine home brewing and turned millions like me into Republicans.

AIR.TV
Look man just because Carter let Iran hold our people hostage for over 400 days and and was CiC during the biggest rescue failure of all time...oh yeah, well at least he's in the back seat to barry.

How many of the hostages died? How many were returned?

Speaking of foreign failures, how many Marines did Raygun get killed? No rescue attempt necessary!

Carter was for energy independence. Decriminalization of Marijuana. Reducing support for brutal dictators.

He was not well received by the establishment.
Carter sat by regimes conducted the slaughtering of their people.
Carter sat by regimes and murderers like the Prince of Saudi Arabia, Putin, Kim Jong Un? Really? The Shah was a good guy, before he was a bad guy, no?

Captain Obvious.

AIR.TV

How many of the hostages died? How many were returned?

Speaking of foreign failures, how many Marines did Raygun get killed? No rescue attempt necessary!
Typical lying coward.

bush (1).jpg
Jimmy Carter was not the worst president we ever had.

Neither was Obama.

“Many will cry out Lord Lord, but I never knew them”
too bad you on the right, do not realize, in the parable of Judging the Nations, or called, The Sheep and the Goats, where they cried out Lord, when did we do this, to you? And Christ said, He never knew them...

that YOU all seem to be the Goats.... or are trying your best, these days, to at minimum, impersonating the goats.... :rolleyes: WHY is that....?

Matthew 25:31-46 New International Version (NIV)
The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

I voted for him because he was a peanut farmer and had been a nuclear submarine officer....good combo I figured. WRONG! Tip O'Neill hated him being a southerner and an outsider and wouldn't work with him...certain doom when your own Congress thinks you're weak.

I voted for him because he was a peanut farmer and had been a nuclear submarine officer....good combo I figured. WRONG! Tip O'Neill hated him being a southerner and an outsider and wouldn't work with him...certain doom when your own Congress thinks you're weak.
he was a non establishment guy...an outsider.... a conservative democrat back then.... no body wanted change, in the establishment.

he was a non establishment guy...an outsider.... a conservative democrat back then.... no body wanted change, in the establishment.

I knew Gerald Ford had taken too many head-shots in the leather helmet days at Michigan football. He was doomed for pardoning Nixon, he knew it, everybody knew it, but he did it anyway to move the country forward. Carter couldn't have beaten anybody else, much like Trump would have probably lost to anybody but Hillary. Trump has grown into the office and become quite good at it....Carter didn't. Ever had a "Billy Beer"?.....swill....worse than Rainer beer. :doubt:

No other president in history probably did more to decimate our military than the dumbass peanut farmer.

Forum List

Back