Trump Hits Carter for Calling His Presidency Illegitimate: ‘He Was a Terrible President’

Carters presidency was a disaster. Embargos, long lines at gas stations, shortages, horrid foreign and domestic policy, iran hostages....the list goes on. He did accomplish legalizing homebrew. That makes him better than W and O combined.

No other president in history probably did more to decimate our military than the dumbass peanut farmer.

Congress funds the military. It was the mandatory draw down from the Vietnam war He was responsible for the beginnings of our Rapid Deployment Force.

No other president in history probably did more to decimate our military than the dumbass peanut farmer.

Congress funds the military. It was the mandatory draw down from the Vietnam war He was responsible for the beginnings of our Rapid Deployment Force.
Drawing down our forces from Vietnam and decimating our military are two completely different things.

It's the president that requests our military be taken care of. He's the Commander in Chief. It was in worse shape after the peanut farmer jackass than any other time in history. Carter like all the rest of you democrats hated our military.

Hell when we tried to rescue the prisoners in Iran we barely had a helicopter to send that wouldn't BREAK DOWN. Yes, I'm old enough to remember. I lived through it.

We all know, it's just stupid to argue as if we don't.

Case in point, President Trump has done more FOR our military than any other president in recent history.

Drawing down our forces from Vietnam and decimating our military are two completely different things.

It's the president that requests our military be taken care of. He's the Commander in Chief. It was in worse shape after the peanut farmer jackass than any other time in history. Carter like all the rest of you democrats hated our military.

Hell when we tried to rescue the prisoners in Iran we barely had a helicopter to send that wouldn't BREAK DOWN. Yes, I'm old enough to remember. I lived through it.

In fact, National Defense spending went down each year in the 3 years prior to the Carter Administration, and went up each year under Carter.

Military manpower went down just over 1% under carter. 25,000 men. During the Ford Administration it dropped 80,000 men. The Reagan buildup had more men (less than 1% more) then Ford started with, for only 2 of his years. That was 1 million fewer men than in Nixon’s first year.

The number of surface warships and submarines actually increased each year under Carter. The only significant drop in ships (not surface warships) was in patrol craft (coastal and riverine).

There was no forecast of the giant Haboob that scuttled the mission. Did Carter take the blame or did he deflect like a Trumpybear would?

Forum List

Back