Trump holds 25 point lead over Clinton

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Trump ... 80%

Clinton ... 55%

He is literally kicking her ASS in the unfavorable ratings.

Go Donnie, you RULE !

Trump ... 80%

Clinton ... 55%

Go Donnie, you RULE !

Maybe he'll give Hitler a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY greeting to cap off his week; think it was 4/20! Does that make him an Aries or Taurus? :banana: Lauding Saddam won't be enough; Trump will continue putting his foot in his mouth! :ack-1: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Trump ... 80%

Clinton ... 55%

Go Donnie, you RULE !

Maybe he'll give Hitler a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY greeting to cap off his week; think it was 4/20! Does that make him an Aries or Taurus? :banana:

it makes him KING of losers

Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

Glad to see siete loves him some white, rich, elite, corrupt neo con war monger that loves the 1% :thup: and most "liberals" like him.
Maybe you "liberals" will shut the fuck up now :D

Glad to see siete loves him some white, rich, elite, corrupt neo con war monger that loves the 1% :thup: and most "liberals" like him.

deeeeerrrrrrrpppppp

look idiotboy, Ive told you at least a dozen times. I'm not pro Clinton, I'm anti Trump

write that down Goober.

deeeeerrrrrrrpppppp

look idiotboy, Ive told you at least a dozen times. I'm not pro Clinton, I'm anti Trump

write that down Goober.
You fuckin told me you were voting for her.

It's funny cause siete said he was only voting for Clinton because of trump. But when I asked him who he would vote for if trump wasn't in it( This was all when primary season was just starting out) he said Clinton :lmao:
I would be ashamed too bro :itsok:

It's funny cause siete said he was only voting for Clinton because of trump. But when I asked him who he would vote for if trump wasn't in it( This was all when primary season was just starting out) he said Clinton :lmao:

heres what I said (all anti Trup related)

I said I would vote for Clinton if it was a close race... if it wasnt I'd write in someone like Rhett Butler. No way in hell I'd vote for Trump.

who in the hell would believe your version of anything?

I find it amusing that some would vote for a person they know will destroy America simply because they take a personal dislike to the only viable alternative.

These are the kind of people who shit themselves because they like brown clothing.

Last edited:

I said I would vote for Clinton if it was a close race... if it wasnt I'd write in someone like Rhett Butler. No way in hell I'd vote for Trump.

:rofl:
I would call you a liar, but I think you are just mentally ill. It seems as if reality flies over your head on many things. Not just your political spin.

Why not vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein?

Why not vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein?
Cause Jill is fringe and Johnson wants women to get raped by Mexican and Arabian gangsters :D

Trump ... 80%

Clinton ... 55%

Go Donnie, you RULE !
A rating that is completely meaningless since the have been chosen over everyone else by THE PUBLIC.

Dumbass liberals, no logic, all emotions

Forum List

Back