Trump hopes the economy crashes

We've explained it to them a dozen times. Leftwingers don't care if it's a lie; they'll keep on repeating it.
As I recall Trump also wished for a crash in the real estate market so he could buy more property on the cheap. Giving no consideration to the millions of home owners who would be devastated financially. Because he sees the world thru a lens of what benefits him and to hell with everyone else.

We've explained it to them a dozen times. Leftwingers don't care if it's a lie; they'll keep on repeating it.

You've tried to explain it away a dozen times, but your excuses just don't fly. Rationalizing your candidates hate and anti-American views is what you do best, but Trump HATES the USA and that hatred shines through every time he wishes ill on the nation, to help his election chances.

Trump wants the nation to fail because only a failing nation would elect a loser like him.

CNN —
Former President Donald Trump predicted the US economy would “crash,” saying he hoped it would do so within the next year – before he would assume the Oval Office should he win a second term in November.

“When there’s a crash, I hope it’s going to be during this next 12 months because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover. The one president – I just don’t want to be Herbert Hoover,” Trump said in an interview that aired Monday on the right-wing platform Lindell TV.

Funny this is... he already is Herbert Hoover. Those are the only two presidents recorded as leaving office with fewer jobs than when they started.

And you dishonest leftwingers always leave off the rest of the quote.

Oh, lying con, where's the dishonesty? He said he hopes there's a recession while Biden is president.

I love that he said that. It reveals who he really is. I have a brother who has voted strictly Republican for as long as I can remember. Was telling me up until recently he's voting for Trump this year. Also told me he was so offended by this statement by Trump, he's not voting for president this year.

I hope OP stubs his little toe on his nightstand this evening when waking up to take a piss.

DOES IT REALLY FUCKING MATTER?

NO.

Oh, lying con, where's the dishonesty? He said he hopes there's a recession while Biden is president.

I love that he said that. It reveals who he really is. I have a brother who has voted strictly Republican for as long as I can remember. Was telling me up until recently he's voting for Trump this year. Also told me he was so offended by this statement by Trump, he's not voting for president this year.

Send this to your brother.

Watch Trump in the videos.

Trump's determination to lower taxes for the rich is a given. Everything he does is first and foremost for himself and he won't even try to rationalize it. It's unlikely that the rest of the party can get away with that, so they'll no doubt return to their perennial excuse — the federal budget deficit as a reason to lower taxes, even though that makes no sense.

Seriously? You're seriously comparing some unnamed nut speaking out on her own behalf at that event with someone running for president? :cuckoo:

Both are horrible with the economy so...............................

Send this to your brother.

Watch Trump in the videos.

Trump's determination to lower taxes for the rich is a given. Everything he does is first and foremost for himself and he won't even try to rationalize it. It's unlikely that the rest of the party can get away with that, so they'll no doubt return to their perennial excuse — the federal budget deficit as a reason to lower taxes, even though that makes no sense.

My brother was going to vote for him despite J6, despite his Big Lie, despite his fake electors scheme. I was floored when he said it was this comment which soured him on Trump. He said it revealed to him how Trump puts himself above the country. And as of yesterday, he says he's still not voting.

Both are horrible with the economy so...............................

So...... you're still comparing some unknown person with someone running for office. Even worse, you're blaming all Democrats for behaving like that one unknown person.

When you crater the economy as Biden did, you don't get credit for the inevitable partial rebound.

Biden didn't "crater the economy". That would be Donald Trump. Once again, a Republican President crashes the economy and a Democrat save your nation's economic ass. 3 of the last 4 Republicans Presidents cratered the economy.

So...... you're still comparing some unknown person with someone running for office. Even worse, you're blaming all Democrats for behaving like that one unknown person.

I'm blaming Democrats for continuing to run up the debt and not paying for things unlike what Biden promised.

I'm blaming Democrats for continuing to run up the debt and not paying for things unlike what Biden promised.

That's not what you blamed them for. You blamed them for wanting a recession.

Forum List

Back