Trump hopes the economy crashes

First letā€™s get the link posted.

For those who denounce CNN another link.

Now thatā€™s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesnā€™t get blamed for it.

I wonā€™t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I wonā€™t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. Iā€™ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didnā€™t vote for him in 2020.
Compared to democrats who destroyed the economy with a flu , created by their Chinese masters to oust trump by stealing an election . And you fools make a thread about something trump said. talk about TDS desperation. You people are pathetic

Is this a serious question??
Yes it is a valid question.

Look at the value of the US dollar during Trump's 3rd year, and his GDP.
Then look at the value of the inflated dollar during Biden's 3rd year, and his GDP.

Seems to me that the inflated value of goods would artificially inflate the GDP number.

Compared to democrats who destroyed the economy with a flu , created by their Chinese masters to oust trump by stealing an election . And you fools make a thread about something trump said. talk about TDS desperation. You people are pathetic

You know the problem with RW conspiracy theories. To work they have to involve several thousand people. Now I can see where some poor deluded fool would believe the Democrats or whatever shadowy group exists controlling everything might have thousands of people in a secret base inside a hollowed out Volcano. But the vast majority look at claims like this and do as I did. They laugh.

Letā€™s take Covid. 99% of the Doctors agreed with the precautions and restrictions. Hell the Bible agreed. The Bible is the first written record of quarantining people I am aware of. But social distancing and such is now some sort of Liberal plot. I donā€™t know how they went back and inserted it into the Bible thousands of years ago. But that would be nothing for a vast conspiracy right?

Those who claim the numbers were inflated or fake. Thatā€™s just as funny.

284 cops died from Covid in 2020. That is more from a single cause than died total last year from all causes. But thatā€™s fake too. Close friends of mine died from it. But hey, it was an overreaction.

You accuse anyone who accurately reports what Trump says of having TDS and then claim that there are multiple vast conspiracies involving millions of people all striving to make Republicans look bad.

They donā€™t need a conspiracy. All they have to do is stand back and the fools do it to themselves.

First letā€™s get the link posted.

For those who denounce CNN another link.

Now thatā€™s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesnā€™t get blamed for it.

I wonā€™t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I wonā€™t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. Iā€™ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didnā€™t vote for him in 2020.
This has never been about America for him.

Yes it is a valid question.

Look at the value of the US dollar during Trump's 3rd year, and his GDP.
Then look at the value of the inflated dollar during Biden's 3rd year, and his GDP.

Seems to me that the inflated value of goods would artificially inflate the GDP number.

Holy fuck, are you ever stupid. I even gave you an easy opportunity to get out of it. All you has to do is was say, 'no, I wasn't really serious.'

Moron, what do you think "REAL" means when people speak of real GDP??? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Let me clue you in -- it means inflation was factored INTO the nominal GDP figure.

Nominal GDP for Q3 of last year was 8.3%. Factor in inflation, which you mindlessly DIDN'T think was done; and we get real GDP of 4.9%.

embarrassed-gif.489110

You know the problem with RW conspiracy theories. To work they have to involve several thousand people. Now I can see where some poor deluded fool would believe the Democrats or whatever shadowy group exists controlling everything might have thousands of people in a secret base inside a hollowed out Volcano. But the vast majority look at claims like this and do as I did. They laugh.

Letā€™s take Covid. 99% of the Doctors agreed with the precautions and restrictions. Hell the Bible agreed. The Bible is the first written record of quarantining people I am aware of. But social distancing and such is now some sort of Liberal plot. I donā€™t know how they went back and inserted it into the Bible thousands of years ago. But that would be nothing for a vast conspiracy right?

Those who claim the numbers were inflated or fake. Thatā€™s just as funny.

284 cops died from Covid in 2020. That is more from a single cause than died total last year from all causes. But thatā€™s fake too. Close friends of mine died from it. But hey, it was an overreaction.

You accuse anyone who accurately reports what Trump says of having TDS and then claim that there are multiple vast conspiracies involving millions of people all striving to make Republicans look bad.

They donā€™t need a conspiracy. All they have to do is stand back and the fools do it to themselves.
Sure bud, and trump wasn't spied on and Russian collusion was real too. Democrats just lie about everything.

Sure bud, and trump wasn't spied on and Russian collusion was real too. Democrats just lie about everything.

The sad part is you donā€™t realize how Crossfire Hurricane showed Trump had no intention of draining the swamp. He wanted to be a Dictator, even then.

I saw the clip of Trump, he said:
"If the economy crashes I hope its in the next 12-months because I don't want to be another Herbert Hoover".

That is what he actually said.

Yeah, and the problem with that shows that it's all about him. He doesn't care if there's a recession. He'll lose money but he'll be fine. He doesn't care about the people who will be hurt by a recession.

ALL he cares about is his image.

(1) I think he meant that he does not want it to collapse after he is elected

(2) He is low enough to hope it collapses so it helps if he is a candidate.

Biden economy ripping the cover off the ball. Great for the country which is always bad for Trump.

The economy grew much faster than expected in the final three months of 2023, as the U.S. easily skirted a recession that many forecasters had thought was inevitable, the Commerce Department reported Thursday.

Gross domestic product, a measure of all the goods and services produced, increased at a 3.3% annualized rate in the fourth quarter of 2023, according to data adjusted seasonally and for inflation.

That compared to the Wall Street consensus estimate for a gain of 2% in the final three months of the year. The third quarter grew at a 4.9% pace.

www.cnbc.com

The U.S. economy grew at a 3.3% pace in the fourth quarter, much better than expected

GDP was expected to grow at a 2% annualized rate in the fourth quarter of 2023, according to economists surveyed by Dow Jones.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com

This has never been about America for him.
He never said he wants the economy fail. An absolute lie from the left.
Trump has proven he cares about America more than probably any other president. He did an outstanding job as president, sacrificing much of his personal fortune.

Biden economy ripping the cover off the ball. Great for the country which is always bad for Trump.

The economy grew much faster than expected in the final three months of 2023, as the U.S. easily skirted a recession that many forecasters had thought was inevitable, the Commerce Department reported Thursday.

Gross domestic product, a measure of all the goods and services produced, increased at a 3.3% annualized rate in the fourth quarter of 2023, according to data adjusted seasonally and for inflation.

That compared to the Wall Street consensus estimate for a gain of 2% in the final three months of the year. The third quarter grew at a 4.9% pace.

www.cnbc.com

The U.S. economy grew at a 3.3% pace in the fourth quarter, much better than expected

GDP was expected to grow at a 2% annualized rate in the fourth quarter of 2023, according to economists surveyed by Dow Jones.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com
When you crater the economy as Biden did, you don't get credit for the inevitable partial rebound.

He never said he wants the economy fail. An absolute lie from the left.
Trump has proven he cares about America more than probably any other president. He did an outstanding job as president, sacrificing much of his personal fortune.
CNN ā€”
Former President Donald Trump predicted the US economy would ā€œcrash,ā€ saying he hoped it would do so within the next year ā€“ before he would assume the Oval Office should he win a second term in November.

ā€œWhen thereā€™s a crash, I hope itā€™s going to be during this next 12 months because I donā€™t want to be Herbert Hoover. The one president ā€“ I just donā€™t want to be Herbert Hoover,ā€ Trump said in an interview that aired Monday on the right-wing platform Lindell TV.

You filth on the left are so dishonest. IF there's a crash which many think is likely THEN Trump hopes it happens before his first term starts. That is all. You ASSHOLE Dems are trying to spin that into something it's not, because you are ASSHOLES!
We've explained it to them a dozen times. Leftwingers don't care if it's a lie; they'll keep on repeating it.

Forum List

Back