🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Hotel in Toronto forced into bankruptcy 4 yrs. after opening

Did you have a point?

I'll make one on her behalf.

If Donald Trump can bankrupt a hotel (several actually) in an industry he has experience in, then he is all the more likely to bankrupt the government (a field he has no experience in).

Although in fairness, Donald Trump does not actually own the hotel in Toronto. His name is just plastered on the building.

Donald Trump is the most corrupt and evil candidate to ever run for the office. God help this nation if you're dumb enough to elect him.

Donald Trump is the most corrupt and evil candidate to ever run for the office.

Only if you ignore the Clintons.

Did you have a point?

If Donald Trump can bankrupt a hotel (several actually) in an industry he has experience in, then he is all the more likely to bankrupt the government (a field he has no experience in).

Although in fairness, Donald Trump does not actually own the hotel in Toronto. His name is just plastered on the building.

In fairness, his company manages and promotes the hotel, on behalf of the owner, so yes, Trump's company is fully responsible for its failure.

In fairness, his company manages and promotes the hotel, on behalf of the owner, so yes, Trump's company is fully responsible for its failure.

His wealth comes from managing and promoting real estate that other people's money built. From what we have heard in the news, it seems many of the buisnesses associated with the Trump name are organizing a coup against the Trump Organization.

Did you have a point?

Do you make a habit of being wrong? I already posted the truth. Trump has NOTHING to do with the place because if he did he would have it up and running like a clock. He would NOT charge double the price per square foot for same size place as others around him!

Did you have a point?

Do you make a habit of being wrong? I already posted the truth. Trump has NOTHING to do with the place because if he did he would have it up and running like a clock. He would NOT charge double the price per square foot for same size place as others around him!
Yes, that is her habit.

She's not just wrong, she's a straight up liar. But so are all hills defenders.

Forum List

Back