Trump Hotels Overcharged the Government for Hotel Rooms

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Dec 1, 2012
Niagara Escarpment
The House Oversight Committee looked into the moneys paid by the government to Trump Hotels for housing the Secret Service and found that Trump Hotels charged the Secret Service up to $1100 per night for rooms at the various hotels and resorts the President visited.

Eric Trump told voters that the government got the rooms for free, paying only housekeeping charges. Over $1100 a night for Eric's detail to stay at the Trump Hotel in Washington, when Eric was staying in Washington.

Grifters gotta grift.

BombWallace.jpg

The House Oversight Committee looked into the moneys paid by the government to Trump Hotels for housing the Secret Service and found that Trump Hotels charged the Secret Service up to $1100 per night for rooms at the various hotels and resorts the President visited.

Eric Trump told voters that the government got the rooms for free, paying only housekeeping charges. Over $1100 a night for Eric's detail to stay at the Trump Hotel in Washington, when Eric was staying in Washington.

Grifters gotta grift.

Now THAT'S different.

We had a politician go to the M.E for a few days and the in-flight catering on the plane alone was $80,000!

Nice gig, I'm probably a little too moral for such positions in life, I'm trying to get into heaven.

Grifters gotta grift.
Sure they did. Show us the receipts, Chicom Commie.

Grifters gotta grift.

More of the whole "it's only a big deal when Trump does it" bullshit.

And he got clearance for all of this, according to the story.

TDS canuck bitch gonna be TDS canuck bitch.

Exactly. Who doesn't know that the orange douchebag scammed the public?
You TDS moonbats are really beginning to bore the fuck out of me.

I mean seriously....lt's not even much fun to mock you morons, because you have such little self-awareness.

Last edited:
Hmm, according to Tripadvisor, the average rate of a room at a trump hotel is between 700 and 1100 a night.

SS was charged 1100, sounds right in line with normal rates.

Next bombshell.....

Grifters gotta grift.
One of the myriad ways this period has tragically lowered this country's standards and exposed its ugly side, is that there was a time this story would have stood out.

Now? It doesn't even register. It's a raindrop in a hurricane. I have to admit, I barely even noticed it myself. Meh. Just another one.

That's what seven years of this non-stop adolescent chaos has done to us. It and he have numbed us to a point at which we simply have no standards left for those on whom we should be maintaining the highest standards.

I mourn for what I thought this country was.

Hmm, according to Tripadvisor, the average rate of a room at a trump hotel is between 700 and 1100 a night.

SS was charged 1100, sounds right in line with normal rates.

Next bombshell.....

Don't worry, if he charged them below market rates he would be accused of trying to bribe government employees.

Maybe they were really messy. :laughing0301:

LOL.....I swear, the dems and their TDS knows no bounds......I'm almost embarrassed for them.....Almost.

TDS? The fact that Trump's hotels overcharged his Secret Service detail is TDS?

LMAO!! This is as bad as calling every negative story "Fake News".

Newflash: Your savior is capable of committing crimes and of bilking people. Denying it is just sad.
Doubtful. $1,100 a night is at the high end but in line with that hotel. And in an official capacity they are going to use rooms in a select floor/wing and block off unused rooms for security so some rooms remain vacant regardless of demand.

Celebs/Entertainers do this all of the time. They need 8 rooms but take an entire floor that has 16 rooms for security. So the cost per occupied room is double. The total payments were 1.4 million. This is textbook TDS.

TDS? The fact that Trump's hotels overcharged his Secret Service detail is TDS?

LMAO!! This is as bad as calling every negative story "Fake News".

Newflash: Your savior is capable of committing crimes and of bilking people. Denying it is just sad.
Show us the receipts. There is zero proof anyone was overcharged for anything. You don't seem too concerned about Biden overcharging us for gas, food, for vehicle purchases, for homes, for groceries, for increasing our taxes by $750 Billion, for letting Fentanyl, Crack, Meth and Heroin poison our communities, and for blowing money on mythical Climate Change, for destroying our supply chain, for flushing money down the toilet in Ukraine, and letting hoards of illegals flood our communities.

You don't seem to care about Biden and his leftist loonies letting criminals run free in our streets either, or posting their lies on this forum like you do every day.

Last edited:

Grifters gotta grift.
They could of had their choice of hotels so why are they complaining?

Now THAT'S different.

We had a politician go to the M.E for a few days and the in-flight catering on the plane alone was $80,000!

Nice gig, I'm probably a little too moral for such positions in life, I'm trying to get into heaven.

Nice deflection, but the amount was $93,000, it was for three days of breakfast, lunch, and snacks for 44 people, including 17 flight crew. Still more than $2,000 per person, but none of that money was paid to the Governor General's catering company.

This thread is about the $1.4 million that the US government paid to Trump Hotels for accommodations for the Secret Service.

Trump visited Trump owned properties more than 500 times during his presidency, and billed the government for full rack rate at all of the resorts. Eric Trump lied and said the rooms were provided at cost. Government records say otherwise.

Trump billed the Government for more than

Forum List

Back