Trump Hotels Overcharged the Government for Hotel Rooms

The House Oversight Committee looked into the moneys paid by the government to Trump Hotels for housing the Secret Service and found that Trump Hotels charged the Secret Service up to $1100 per night for rooms at the various hotels and resorts the President visited.

Eric Trump told voters that the government got the rooms for free, paying only housekeeping charges. Over $1100 a night for Eric's detail to stay at the Trump Hotel in Washington, when Eric was staying in Washington.

Grifters gotta grift.
This has been going on for many Presidents, nothing new, the Obama’s were at $3500 a night rooms, so we get grifted by Presidents. Presidents need vacations and it cost. Anything new?

The House Oversight Committee looked into the moneys paid by the government to Trump Hotels for housing the Secret Service and found that Trump Hotels charged the Secret Service up to $1100 per night for rooms at the various hotels and resorts the President visited.

Eric Trump told voters that the government got the rooms for free, paying only housekeeping charges. Over $1100 a night for Eric's detail to stay at the Trump Hotel in Washington, when Eric was staying in Washington.

Grifters gotta grift.
What evidence proved that? Why should we believe that anything a committee run by Democrats says about Trump?

Nice deflection, but the amount was $93,000, it was for three days of breakfast, lunch, and snacks for 44 people, including 17 flight crew. Still more than $2,000 per person, but none of that money was paid to the Governor General's catering company.

This thread is about the $1.4 million that the US government paid to Trump Hotels for accommodations for the Secret Service.

Trump visited Trump owned properties more than 500 times during his presidency, and billed the government for full rack rate at all of the resorts. Eric Trump lied and said the rooms were provided at cost. Government records say otherwise.

Trump billed the Government for more than
that's $705 per person per night, including food. Room rates don't typically include breakfast and lunch. That's high, but not outrageous. I've paid $350/night for a hotel before.

However, I would have to see a receipt before I accept any such claim from a Democrat.

Biden is mentally barely functioning.

I think we should look at all the senators and representatives to see how they became millionaires. It is rampant in both houses.

And I am not sure who you are calling "...lil DemNazi". I am no more a Nazi or Democrat than I am "lil".
You might be a "lil" crazy. Just saying.:auiqs.jpg:

This has been going on for many Presidents, nothing new, the Obama’s were at $3500 a night rooms, so we get grifted by Presidents. Presidents need vacations and it cost. Anything new?

No there were not $3500 rooms. Obama rented and entire estate in Hawaii for $4500 a night, which would have included rooms for everyone, including staffers and the Secret Service. Trump was renting out a single hotel room at the Trump Hotel in Washington to one Secret Service officer @ $1100 per night. (Link posted upthread).

When you're travelling on the taxpayers' dime, there are limits on expenses for hotel rooms. And big outfits like Trump Hotels generally don't charge big companies full rack rate either. Trump's Hotels were even charging for rooms at his golf resorts which were closed during the pandemic.

No there were not $3500 rooms. Obama rented and entire estate in Hawaii for $4500 a night, which would have included rooms for everyone, including staffers and the Secret Service. Trump was renting out a single hotel room at the Trump Hotel in Washington to one Secret Service officer @ $1100 per night. (Link posted upthread).

When you're travelling on the taxpayers' dime, there are limits on expenses for hotel rooms. And big outfits like Trump Hotels generally don't charge big companies full rack rate either. Trump's Hotels were even charging for rooms at his golf resorts which were closed during the pandemic.
Nope. Do the math. At most it was $705/night. I doubt even that is correct.

They were estates and I was wrong, it was starting at $4500 a night for estates but the Secret Sevice didn’t stay in their estate, they stayed in other estate homes. I have no issue with Presidents staying at these types of homes, it seems you only have issues if it is a Republican doing this. You are a hypocrite.

ILMAO. That DC Hotel is now the Waldorf and rooms start at 3K. Then add meals whatever, oh fuck.

OMG, Trump Hotels charged UP TO $1200, blasphemy.

Trump NY starts at $825 for the weekend, October.

No excuse for Eric lying however, that reminds me of Joe Biden.

Last edited:
ILMAO. That DC Hotel is now the Waldorf and rooms start at 3K. Then add meals whatever, oh fuck.

OMG, Trump Hotels charged UP TO $1200, blasphemy.

Trump NY starts at $825 for the weekend, October.

No excuse for Eric lying however, that reminds me of Joe Biden.
He charges a bit more for rooms without bedbugs.

No evidence. It is not a court of law. The so called committee actually has no power to prosecute anything. It's more like a Kangaroo Court Civil Court where you can make baseless accusations without proof, only there is an absence of Due Process Rights granted the target, aka The President of The United States.

So your clown show is a joke, kind of like your posts only worse.

Joe Biden is helping Iran sell suicide drones to Russia to kill Ukrainians with, America is under siege from Joe Flation and Illegal Immigration, and Jan 6 clowns are like "Orange Man Bad!"

This is why no one takes you and your Posse of Commie Clowns seriously.

How'd your Dog and Pony Show called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane work out for you?

Did you have a party afterwards with Mueller and Comey making little balloon animals for Pelosi, Schummer and The DNC?
Was Seth Rich invited?
View attachment 712857
Robert Mueller at the Moscow Mueller After Party
Nothng about Durham having his ass handed back to him? Remeber how Benedict Trump raaaaaaanted & raved about Durham locking everybody up?

Have another shit sandwich, loser.

Forum List

Back