Trump Hotels Overcharged the Government for Hotel Rooms

Nice deflection, but the amount was $93,000, it was for three days of breakfast, lunch, and snacks for 44 people, including 17 flight crew. Still more than $2,000 per person, but none of that money was paid to the Governor General's catering company.

This thread is about the $1.4 million that the US government paid to Trump Hotels for accommodations for the Secret Service.

Trump visited Trump owned properties more than 500 times during his presidency, and billed the government for full rack rate at all of the resorts. Eric Trump lied and said the rooms were provided at cost. Government records say otherwise.

Trump billed the Government for more than

I'm not going to defend this type of behaviour, if in fact, Trump was fleecing them. However, you believe the fallacy that Canada required 44 people to attend? I'd love to see the manifest list for that trip.

Further to this mass of government benefactors who all traveled, you ostenibly believe that $2k per person for plane food is standard? Imagine how much of the sucker taxpayers money they ignited on the ground and for hotels and lavish four course meals. I bet you it's more than Trump charged.

It's criminal, that's the only reason CBC picked up the story. We had a Conservative politician under Harper pay $16 for a glass of orange juice in France and she was turfed, so many years later the numbers just grow and the perogative of those who spend it "hey, why not me too"?. This massive overspending, although grotesque, is a derivative insult compared to some other rackets in Canada.

Of course, you will obediently defend Canada and Ontario just as you defend the Creepy Ones.

The House Oversight Committee looked into the moneys paid by the government to Trump Hotels for housing the Secret Service and found that Trump Hotels charged the Secret Service up to $1100 per night for rooms at the various hotels and resorts the President visited.

Eric Trump told voters that the government got the rooms for free, paying only housekeeping charges. Over $1100 a night for Eric's detail to stay at the Trump Hotel in Washington, when Eric was staying in Washington.

Grifters gotta grift.
Meanwhile, rooms typically rent for between $666 to $34,635 per night. Or are you just complaining they didn't get rooms for free?

Show us the receipts. There is zero proof anyone was overcharged for anything. You don't seem too concerned about Biden overcharging us for gas, food, for vehicle purchases, for homes, for groceries, for increasing our taxes by $750 Billion, for letting Fentanyl, Crack, Meth and Heroin poison our communities, and for blowing money on mythical Climate Change, for destroying our supply chain, for flushing money down the toilet in Ukraine, and letting hoards of illegals flood our communities.

You don't seem to care about Biden and his leftist loonies letting criminals run free in our streets either, or posting their lies on this forum like you do every day.

Typical bullshit answer from a Trumpster.

Yes, I have posted about Biden's mistake and fuckups. I didn't vote for him. I have no problem discussing all his problems. So you can shove that "You don't seem too concerned..." bullshit up your ass.

There is one topic here. And whether I do or don't call out Biden is not it. It is an obvious deflection. Nothing more.

But at least it is better than the knee-jerk TDS claim.

And as for me posting lies every day, feel free to show ANY lies I have posted here.

I'm not going to defend this type of behaviour, if in fact, Trump was fleecing them. However, you believe the fallacy that Canada required 44 people to attend? I'd love to see the manifest list for that trip.

Further to this mass of government benefactors who all traveled, you ostenibly believe that $2k per person for plane food is standard? Imagine how much of the sucker taxpayers money they ignited on the ground and for hotels and lavish four course meals. I bet you it's more than Trump charged.

It's criminal, that's the only reason CBC picked up the story. We had a Conservative politician under Harper pay $16 for a glass of orange juice in France and she was turfed, so many years later the numbers just grow and the perogative of those who spend it "hey, why not me too"?. This massive overspending, although grotesque, is a derivative insult compared to some other rackets in Canada.

Of course, you will obediently defend Canada and Ontario just as you defend the Creepy Ones.

I'm not defending the spending on the GG's trip, but the point of the thread isn't the cost, but the GRIFT. You want to talk about the GG's trip, start a thread in the Canada Forum.

STOP TRY TO DERAIL THE THREAD AND TALK ABOUT TRUMP'S GRIFT OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC PURSE

The House Oversight Committee looked into the moneys paid by the government to Trump Hotels for housing the Secret Service and found that Trump Hotels charged the Secret Service up to $1100 per night for rooms at the various hotels and resorts the President visited.

Eric Trump told voters that the government got the rooms for free, paying only housekeeping charges. Over $1100 a night for Eric's detail to stay at the Trump Hotel in Washington, when Eric was staying in Washington.

Grifters gotta grift.
Trump thanks you for his tribute thread in October 2022, and for the rent-free space in your head you've given him 24/7/365 since 2016.

You TDS moonbats are really beginning to bore the fuck out of me.

I mean seriously....lt's not even much fun to mock you morons, because you have such little self-awareness.
Talking about morons... When is JFK jr coming down to anoint your orange fuhrer? :auiqs.jpg:

TDS? The fact that Trump's hotels overcharged his Secret Service detail is TDS?

LMAO!! This is as bad as calling every negative story "Fake News".

Newflash: Your savior is capable of committing crimes and of bilking people. Denying it is just sad.
Meanwhile, in other news:

Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi’s recent visit to China’s Taiwan region was financed by US taxpayer money, with Pelosi herself having personally raked in profits and garnered votes through the visit.
A Twitter user estimated that Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan cost American taxpayers altogether over $90 million for security, including dispatching a US military presence in the region, and more.

Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan reveals abuse of public office for selfish gains, costs American taxpayers

Trump refused his salary for 4 years, a total 1.6 million dollars.

More than enough to pay for the rooms.

Liberals, STFU.
Yes, his refusal to accept a salary has covered it so far. When the Secret Service room bills go over $1.6 million, will Trump start comping the room they use?

I am pretty sure Trump doesn't pay for rooms in his own hotels.

Yes, his refusal to accept a salary has covered it so far. When the Secret Service room bills go over $1.6 million, will Trump start comping the room they use?

I am pretty sure Trump doesn't pay for rooms in his own hotels.
Meanwhile Pelosi's visit to Taiwan cost US a cool $90 million.

Grifters gotta grift.

So tell the class, how many agents were sharing those rooms? Were meals furnished in the costs? Come on commie, give us all the details, not just the convenient ones.

Grifters gotta grift.
Where's your thread bitching at Wray for using the FBI jet for personal trips.

Fuck off with this targeted shit.

Really? Seems quite reasonable for a Trump Resort---- I paid more than that for a room years ago for my Honeymoon.

Stop trying to deflect to Obama. The accommodations money paid to Trump's accommodation costs, which is accurately set out from the accounting of the OMB in the House Oversight Committee, all went to DONALD TRUMP HOTELS.

The money for Obama's trips, went to independent people, not Obama's own personal business. Trump spent far more money in 4 years, than Obama spent in 8, and the Secret Service had to go to Congress to get their budget increased to pay the expenses.

Why?
You're ragging on an ex president so why cant we bring up barry?

Forum List

Back