Trump Hotels to triple locations in US expansion, CEO says

President Donald Trump’s hotel-management company plans to triple the number of its namesake luxury hotels through a U.S. expansion, and will open the first of its new lower-priced Scion-branded properties this year, its chief executive officer said.

“There are 26 major metropolitan areas in the U.S., and we’re in five,” Trump Hotels CEO Eric Danziger said after a panel discussion Tuesday at the Americas Lodging Investment Summit in Los Angeles. “I don’t see any reason that we couldn’t be in all of them eventually.”

Pay to play on steroids. I doubt he was rich when he entered off but he will be when he leaves.
Jobs jobs jobs!

Slave labor, they are doing away with unions, prevailing wages, already happened in Mi. Slave labor.
That is claptrap. I am a Michigander. When we went from union power to Right to Work, it helped the worker.
And weakened unions, and also now we have lost prevailing wage, you do know workers in the trades do back breaking work, and the more money they have they spend?? That creates jobs, the rich do not create jobs, they create fat bank accounts as they are greedy.

Oh where oh where has all the money gone, not the median income workers., who are the lower income now.

President Donald Trump’s hotel-management company plans to triple the number of its namesake luxury hotels through a U.S. expansion, and will open the first of its new lower-priced Scion-branded properties this year, its chief executive officer said.

“There are 26 major metropolitan areas in the U.S., and we’re in five,” Trump Hotels CEO Eric Danziger said after a panel discussion Tuesday at the Americas Lodging Investment Summit in Los Angeles. “I don’t see any reason that we couldn’t be in all of them eventually.”

Pay to play on steroids. I doubt he was rich when he entered off but he will be when he leaves.
Jobs jobs jobs!

Slave labor, they are doing away with unions, prevailing wages, already happened in Mi. Slave labor.
That is claptrap. I am a Michigander. When we went from union power to Right to Work, it helped the worker.
And weakened unions, and also now we have lost prevailing wage, you do know workers in the trades do back breaking work, and the more money they have they spend?? That creates jobs, the rich do not create jobs, they create fat bank accounts as they are greedy.

Oh where oh where has all the money gone, not the median income workers., who are the lower income now.
Oh really? It's a bad thing that workers can keep more of the money they earn? That they get to decide if and to which political party they give their money to? It's a bad thing that a person can be hired to a job they are qualified for even though they don't belong to a union?

They are earning lower incomes? Prove it.

It sure does seem that Penelope has only one thing to say- because she says it over and over. Rich people are bad. In this case, will she ever see that hotels that have customers is a good thing for the people working there and for the city the hotels are in...? We can only hope.

Tell us about it, isn't it better to have more middle class worked and the median income go up that to have lots of multi millionaires and billionaires.

A February 2011 study by the Economic Policy Institute found:[23]

• Wages in right-to-work states are 3.2% lower than those in non-RTW states, after controlling for a full complement of individual demographic and socioeconomic variables as well as state macroeconomic indicators. Using the average wage in non-RTW states as the base ($22.11), the average full-time, full-year worker in an RTW state makes about $1,500 less annually than a similar worker in a non-RTW state. The study goes on to say "How much of this difference can be attributed to RTW status itself? There is an inherent “endogeneity” problem in any attempt to answer that question, namely that RTW and non-RTW states differ on a wide variety of measures that are also related to compensation, making it difficult to isolate the impact of RTW status."[23]
  • The rate of employer-sponsored health insurance (ESI) is 2.6 percentage points lower in RTW states compared with non-RTW states, after controlling for individual, job, and state-level characteristics. If workers in non-RTW states were to receive ESI at this lower rate, 2 million fewer workers nationally would be covered.
  • The rate of employer-sponsored pensions is 4.8 percentage points lower in RTW states, using the full complement of control variables in [the study's] regression model. If workers in non-RTW states were to receive pensions at this lower rate, 3.8 million fewer workers nationally would have pensions.
Right-to-work law - Wikipedia

Jobs jobs jobs!

Watch the clip of the union guys after meeting with the president. It will rock your (tiny) world.

If anything we need unions more now, not less. The elites take advantage, like Trump did. Lawsuits, bankruptcies, , this charlatan is out president. I am fed up with the GOP. Ryan and those like him. Rich wife, who used his MIL 's cancer as a recourse for his health insurance plan. Disgraceful.

It sure does seem that Penelope has only one thing to say- because she says it over and over. Rich people are bad. In this case, will she ever see that hotels that have customers is a good thing for the people working there and for the city the hotels are in...? We can only hope.

Tell us about it, isn't it better to have more middle class worked and the median income go up that to have lots of multi millionaires and billionaires.

• Wages in right-to-work states are 3.2% lower than those in non-RTW states, after controlling for a full complement of individual demographic and socioeconomic variables as well as state macroeconomic indicators. Using the average wage in non-RTW states as the base ($22.11), the average full-time, full-year worker in an RTW state makes about $1,500 less annually than a similar worker in a non-RTW state. The study goes on to say "How much of this difference can be attributed to RTW status itself? There is an inherent “endogeneity” problem in any attempt to answer that question, namely that RTW and non-RTW states differ on a wide variety of measures that are also related to compensation, making it difficult to isolate the impact of RTW status."[23]
  • The rate of employer-sponsored health insurance (ESI) is 2.6 percentage points lower in RTW states compared with non-RTW states, after controlling for individual, job, and state-level characteristics. If workers in non-RTW states were to receive ESI at this lower rate, 2 million fewer workers nationally would be covered.
  • The rate of employer-sponsored pensions is 4.8 percentage points lower in RTW states, using the full complement of control variables in [the study's] regression model. If workers in non-RTW states were to receive pensions at this lower rate, 3.8 million fewer workers nationally would have pensions.
Yes. Interesting. Just one a zany question. Has anything changed in the last six years? Or couldn't you find a study that supports your poppycock?

Let her try working for a poor person!

Excellent news!

Obama sold books, Trump sells hotel rooms

Were you one of the Democrats that protested over Obama signing over royalties for his books when he became President?
Yea, none of the other Democrats were either.
Never mind, is Trump getting money from his books, steaks, shirts, clothes, hotels, signs, etc?
No outrage from this either, I bet
State Department defends buying Obama’s books

Excellent news!

Trump sells everything, and has not built for eons. Read my signature, he has not been a builder forever. He lost in shirt in Atlanta and remodeled. Banks would not loan him money, they let him reorganized due he was too big to fail. If not for the Apprentice he would be a has been.

Were you one of the Democrats that protested over Obama signing over royalties for his books when he became President?
Never mind, is Trump getting money from his books, steaks, shirts, clothes, hotels, signs, etc?

Excellent news!

Trump sells everything, and has not built for eons. Read my signature, he has not been a builder forever. He lost in shirt in Atlanta and remodeled. Banks would not loan him money, they let him reorganized due he was too big to fail. If not for the Apprentice he would be a has been.
LMAO you are such a hack.

Yes. Interesting. Just one a zany question. Has anything changed in the last six years? Or couldn't you find a study that supports your poppycock?

Read the links and watch, look at the states that did the RTW years ago, and see what you find. I am reluctant to do all your republican research, talk about lazy.

Excellent news!

LMAO you are such a hack.

Oh and that University, glad he got sued. False advertising, and you also fell for it I see.

Read the links and watch, look at the states that did the RTW years ago, and see what you find. I am reluctant to do all your republican research, talk about lazy.
I'm more polite than you are. Your info is six years old. I won't call you lazy...

Forum List

Back