TRUMP: I can CUT DEALS with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer

Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters

djxlrdtxkka5dyre_19ha.png

And primary voters aren't going to vote in the general?

Not enough of them to win you the presidency outright.

Usually the problem with the empty suit you guys put up is that the constituency (i.e. you) force them to say such whacky things during the primaries that they can't walk it back effectively to convince Independents they are not the devil incarnate in the General. Trump beat you to it and was whacky without being prodded into it by the hicks from the sticks.

Schumer and Pelosi are the Democrat party leaders, it makes sense that if there was a deal to be made he'd work with them. Who do you people want him to deal with? The pages and interns?

:cuckoo:

Usually the problem with the empty suit you guys put up is that the constituency (i.e. you) force them to say such whacky things during the primaries that they can't walk it back effectively to convince Independents they are not the devil incarnate in the General. Trump beat you to it and was whacky without being prodded into it by the hicks from the sticks.
We'll see how well you do with the cackling liar you put up there, IF she manages to beat out Bernie (Methuselah) Sanders.

We'll see how well you do with the cackling liar you put up there, IF she manages to beat out Bernie (Methuselah) Sanders.

Trump is older than she is and it's starting to show in the delusions he's having about shooting people, skipping debates, etc...

I told you far right and conservative people that this is exactly what Trump would do.

He has used your anger and rage, and now he wipes his feet on you.

Not seeing a problem here...without a Super Majority, how is Cruz planning on getting anything done WITHOUT cutting deals with Democratic leaders?

With a pen and a phone?

This is just more of the idiotic crap that ideologues say that gets them a round of applause, but doesn't get anything done. The status quo.

This is probably the number one thing that I love about Trump...he tells you like it is, and let the chips fall where they will.

If you could give Democrats a win on something they really care about to get real border security, would you?

That requires negotiation.

An unwillingness to negotiate gives you the Obama Administration, part II.

"An unwillingness to negotiate gives you the Obama Administration, part II" and an intransigent Republican Congress, part II. Let's tell the whole story.

Trump cannot cut deals with Democrats, his party will not allow it

I don't have a problem with what he's saying. If he tries to cut a deal with Pelosi and doesn't get the deal he wants, game over. The other candidates will cut a deal even if it's NOT what they want.

Bullshit, Trump slanders conservatives like Cruz and speaks glowingly of the leftist scum who fucked over the American people?:cuckoo:
What conservative has he slandered?

Cruz, Carson etc.. stick to the friken issues and who the hell likes Pelosi, Schumer, and Reid?
Nobody, but they have to be dealt with. Trump isn't Obama, who would bypass Congress and rule by EOs.

No he'll make deals with his good buddies Pelosi and Schumer:eusa_doh:

I don't have a problem with what he's saying. If he tries to cut a deal with Pelosi and doesn't get the deal he wants, game over. The other candidates will cut a deal even if it's NOT what they want.

Bullshit, Trump slanders conservatives like Cruz and speaks glowingly of the leftist scum who fucked over the American people?:cuckoo:
What conservative has he slandered?

Cruz, Carson etc.. stick to the friken issues and who the hell likes Pelosi, Schumer, and Reid?

Cruz is an extension of Mitch McConnell

he put on a good show though reading dr seuss

for hours

check out the latest super pac for Cruz

none other then McConnell attorney

how quaint

Yeah Cruz and McConnell are good buddies McConnell.:slap:McConnell is a friken crony government, liar

Schumer and Pelosi are the Democrat party leaders, it makes sense that if there was a deal to be made he'd work with them. Who do you people want him to deal with? The pages and interns?

:cuckoo:

McConnell's been making deals, we've had it with deals

If Trump can cut deals with Nancy Pelosi and Schumer, why doesn't he tell us what deals he is willing to offer Democrats on such issues as immigration, the budget, healthcare, education

What is Trump offering?

If Trump can cut deals with Nancy Pelosi and Schumer, why doesn't he tell us what deals he is willing to offer Democrats on such issues as immigration, the budget, healthcare, education

What is Trump offering?

No specifics please, He'll work out the back room deals:thup:

Seems to me that one indicator of the difference between regular Republicans and the right wing Tea Party/Freedom Caucus conservatives is that the latter looks at cooperation as equal to capitulation.

I heard Mark Levin playing the Trump clip about making deals and he was pissed.

When did working together become a bad thing?

What is Trump offering?

No specifics please, He'll work out the back room deals:thup:

No specifics seems to be a common response when dealing with Mr Trump

Seems to me that one indicator of the difference between regular Republicans and the right wing Tea Party/Freedom Caucus conservatives is that the latter looks at cooperation as equal to capitulation.

I heard Mark Levin playing the Trump clip about making deals and he was pissed.

When did working together become a bad thing?

Obama made deals with the islamofascist. He steamroll Republicans and made no substantive deals with them

Forum List

Back