Trump -"I dont know Prince Andrew"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what he should have said, "sure, I know him. He's a British Prince and the Secret Service told me that he, Chief Justice Roberts and Bill Clinton frequented Epstein's Little Lolita Island to fuck 16 year old girls"
Trump could not possibly construct even that 7th grade level sentence.

Bill Clinton knew Epstein better than Trump knew Epstein, so does that make Clinton a sick pervert like Epstein?
Yes.
Do you agree, or do you not?

That's a yes/no question.

Do I believe Clinton molested little girls?

Hillary?

Maybe...

Bill?

Nope...

Sure he liked them in their twenties but who doesn't?

As for Trump knowing the Royals... Well you shake someone hand, say something nice and the left quickly proclaims Trump and the Royals have been friends for life.

Trump does not know Prince Andrew anymore than he knows Ana De Armas, so let cut the nonsense...

Donald Trump gets his picture taken with a lot of people and goes to plenty of events and has for decades.

He really doesn't know them all.

One of our own USMB posters reports that he was at a dinner with Trump, but I'm sure our President would say he doesn't know him either.
The dinner had 13,200 oligarchs ?

Donald Trump gets his picture taken with a lot of people and goes to plenty of events and has for decades.

He really doesn't know them all.

One of our own USMB posters reports that he was at a dinner with Trump, but I'm sure our President would say he doesn't know him either.
Americans are obsessed with royalty. Trump would have been kissing his arse all night.
I don't give a shit about the inbreds you have to curtsy, Tommy's Taint.

Trumps support of Roy Moore showed that he has no problems with pervs.

Shows nothing of the sort.

Judge Moore has never been convicted, or charged with, paedophilia or any other form of perversion.

Further, Moore was running against a Far Left candidate, he was really the only reasonable choice in Alabama.

Trumps support of Roy Moore showed that he has no problems with pervs.

Shows nothing of the sort.

Judge Moore has never been convicted, or charged with, paedophilia or any other form of perversion.

Further, Moore was running against a Far Left candidate, he was really the only reasonable choice in Alabama.
Trump is the pervs friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back