Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'
The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies
Your answer is such total bullshit, I have to reply piece by piece:

"The buck still stops with Trump" There's really no evidence of this, is there?
"he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around"
What, by asking him questions that need answers?
"it's not his fault" He's the fucking President -- everything is his fault when it goes wrong!
"Trump can't prevent lib reporters from asking lying loaded questions"
No, he can't, but he could try answering them honestly. (That would be a nice change!)
Please give me even ONE example of how the "anti-trump" networks have misinformed the public. But please give very specific details.
Here's one, I can come up with plenty!

Did Trump Remove a MLK Bust from the Oval Office?
From your own link:
For the record, the MLK bust dust-up never attained the status of a “big story” in the media. Zeke Miller corrected his error — via Twitter — within an hour of making it — via Twitter. There was never any published story to retract.

Drumpf is no leader. Trust me. You dont really want this blow hard idiot leading a global effort.

He is anyways.

View attachment 312535
Yes he is an idiot anyway. :rolleyes:

What I meant was he's leading this global effort. Pence is who is actually in the trenches.

But you wouldn't know that, huh?
Yeah an idiot and a religious fanatic that doesnt believe in science. I feel safer already. :rolleyes:
Oh! You don't believe in God, that explains a lot.
I don't believe in God, either. And you know what? It's a perfectly fine way to live!

"he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around"
"it's not his fault" He's the fucking President -- everything is his fault when it goes wrong!
No, he can't, but he could try answering them honestly. (That would be a nice change!)
Please give me even ONE example of how the "anti-trump" networks have misinformed the public. But please give very specific details.

That isnt one. It says in your own link that the guy made an error and corrected it in about an hour.

It made it to here before that happened.
Prove it!

What I meant was he's leading this global effort. Pence is who is actually in the trenches.

Yeah an idiot and a religious fanatic that doesnt believe in science. I feel safer already. :rolleyes:
I believe in god. I'm just not a religious fanatic. God gave us law not religion.
Actually, humans gave us law. And it was a good thing, although imperfect.

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around

From your own link:
For the record, the MLK bust dust-up never attained the status of a “big story” in the media. Zeke Miller corrected his error — via Twitter — within an hour of making it — via Twitter. There was never any published story to retract.
I know I never heard about it.

Yes he is an idiot anyway. :rolleyes:

I believe in god. I'm just not a religious fanatic. God gave us law not religion.
That depends on if you believe in god or not. If you believe in god you say god gave us law.

That isnt one. It says in your own link that the guy made an error and corrected it in about an hour.

Prove it!
The lib reporter was either a liar or an incompetent slob who failed to verify his story before publishing it

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

and he knows it

You are still repeating yourself and my answer is still the same
Your non-answer leaves me breathless, because you failed to respond to ANY of my questions. You HAVE no answers because you literally HAVE NO ANSWERS.

That depends on if you believe in god or not. If you believe in god you say god gave us law.
I don't believe in God. Period.

Could be interesting to know how man men and women thought "shit!" when they heard Trump was tested not to have Corona. Keeps a hope: He continues to shake hands and to get and to spread Corona in this way. Fortunatelly idiotic comments from him do not spread Corona - or do they? Whatever - I'm sure the virus hears hot what he says. Trump fights the wrong war - together with this virus against other human beings and against other nations. The enemy is now the virus and not any mistake from whomever in the past, whether thsi mistake had happenend or not. If hekinows aht thsi sjistake is: What is the result of this words? What likes Donald Trump do now immediatelly depending on the current dynamic situation? And how likes he to coordinate the fight of the USA against this virus with the fight of all other nations against this virus? This virus is not only an US-American problem - it's a global problem too and it needs global solutions, if we really like to eliminate it or to minimize the dangers for everyone.
Drumpf is no leader. Trust me. You dont really want this blow hard idiot leading a global effort.

He is anyways. ...

Exactly. He is - theoretically ... very theoretically meanwhile ... - the politcal leader of the western world. The western world has no time any longer to wait for him. Either he starts to work or fire him.
What language is this guy speaking?
the internal failures of the career employees at the CDC are not trumps fault

but ultimately the responsibility for their screwup does fall on him
Nazi Don appointed the head of the CDC therefore Lyin' Don is responsible for the actions or lack or lack of action of those he appointed.
Responsible for the poor performance of the career employees at CDC - yes

to blame for their personal mistakes - no
The boob he chose to head the CDC was NOT a "career employee at the CDC" and that was the problem. The fool he chose was clearly not fit to do the job and that is on Nazi Don and nobody else!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't believe in God. Period.
Why not?

and he knows it

Your non-answer leaves me breathless, because you failed to respond to ANY of my questions. You HAVE no answers because you literally HAVE NO ANSWERS.
I have answered you several times

there is nothing new to say

Could be interesting to know how man men and women thought "shit!" when they heard Trump was tested not to have Corona. Keeps a hope: He continues to shake hands and to get and to spread Corona in this way. Fortunatelly idiotic comments from him do not spread Corona - or do they? Whatever - I'm sure the virus hears hot what he says. Trump fights the wrong war - together with this virus against other human beings and against other nations. The enemy is now the virus and not any mistake from whomever in the past, whether thsi mistake had happenend or not. If hekinows aht thsi sjistake is: What is the result of this words? What likes Donald Trump do now immediatelly depending on the current dynamic situation? And how likes he to coordinate the fight of the USA against this virus with the fight of all other nations against this virus? This virus is not only an US-American problem - it's a global problem too and it needs global solutions, if we really like to eliminate it or to minimize the dangers for everyone.

He is anyways. ...

Exactly. He is - theoretically ... very theoretically meanwhile ... - the politcal leader of the western world. The western world has no time any longer to wait for him. Either he starts to work or fire him.

Nazi Don appointed the head of the CDC therefore Lyin' Don is responsible for the actions or lack or lack of action of those he appointed.

The boob he chose to head the CDC was NOT a "career employee at the CDC" and that was the problem. The fool he chose was clearly not fit todo the job and that is on Nazi Don and nobody else!!!!!
“Nazi Don?”

you are really getting hysterical now

Except that trump was not running the CDC

he cant be everywhere at once
But he chose the incompetent boob that heads the CDC therefore he IS responsible!
Do you want the incompetent boobs at CDC shot at sunrise or would firing them and taking away their fat government pensions satisfy your liberal blood lust?
The incompetent boob Nazi Don appointed to head the CDC is still there on the stage behind him as he refused to take responsibility for appointing the fuck up!
The fact that Lyin' Don didn't fire him makes the pathological liar doubly responsible

He is anyways. ...

The boob he chose to head the CDC was NOT a "career employee at the CDC" and that was the problem. The fool he chose was clearly not fit todo the job and that is on Nazi Don and nobody else!!!!!
The screwup occurred below the head of the CDC

some career employee goofed and that is the person you should hang

Yes, there IS something new to say. I responded to your post bit by bit, but you just dismissed my answer. Why won't you answer each of my points?

"He who is willfully wrong will resort to cognitive dissonance when facts reveal his error."

Could be interesting to know how man men and women thought "shit!" when they heared Trump was tested not to have Corona. Keeps a hope: He continues to shake hands and to get and spread Corona in this way. Fortuntalely idiotic comments from him do not spread Corona - or do they? Whategre - I'm sure the virus hears hot what he says. Trump fights the wrong war - together with this virus against other human beings and against other nations. The enemy is now the virus and not any mistake from whomever in the past. What is the e54ruskl oif this words? What likes Donald Trump do now immediatelly depending on the current dynamic situation? How likes he to to coordinate the fight iof the USA against this virus with the fight of all other nations against this virus? This virus is global problem and we need global solutions.
This virus is global problem and we need global solutions

Then why dont you harass the United Nations instead of bitching at America?

The United Nations are doing a good job. The USA is a disaster.

Prove it!
The lib reporter was either a liar or an incompetent slob who failed to verify his story before publishing it
It wasn't "published" anywhere, it was a twitter post just like Nazi Don's lie about what leadership is to him!
Only Lyin' Don never retracted his lie. See the difference?

Forum List

Back