Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

Could be interesting to know how man men and women thought "shit!" when they heared Trump was tested not to have Corona. Keeps a hope: He continues to shake hands and to get and spread Corona in this way. Fortuntalely idiotic comments from him do not spread Corona - or do they? Whategre - I'm sure the virus hears hot what he says. Trump fights the wrong war - together with this virus against other human beings and against other nations. The enemy is now the virus and not any mistake from whomever in the past. What is the e54ruskl oif this words? What likes Donald Trump do now immediatelly depending on the current dynamic situation? How likes he to to coordinate the fight iof the USA against this virus with the fight of all other nations against this virus? This virus is global problem and we need global solutions.
This virus is global problem and we need global solutions

Then why dont you harass the United Nations instead of bitching at America?

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'
The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies
Your answer is such total bullshit, I have to reply piece by piece:

"The buck still stops with Trump" There's really no evidence of this, is there?
"he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around"
What, by asking him questions that need answers?
"it's not his fault" He's the fucking President -- everything is his fault when it goes wrong!
"Trump can't prevent lib reporters from asking lying loaded questions"
No, he can't, but he could try answering them honestly. (That would be a nice change!)
Please give me even ONE example of how the "anti-trump" networks have misinformed the public. But please give very specific details.

Could be interesting to know how man men and women thought "shit!" when they heard Trump was tested not to have Corona. Keeps a hope: He continues to shake hands and to get and to spread Corona in this way. Fortunatelly idiotic comments from him do not spread Corona - or do they? Whatever - I'm sure the virus hears hot what he says. Trump fights the wrong war - together with this virus against other human beings and against other nations. The enemy is now the virus and not any mistake from whomever in the past, whether thsi mistake had happenend or not. If hekinows aht thsi sjistake is: What is the result of this words? What likes Donald Trump do now immediatelly depending on the current dynamic situation? And how likes he to coordinate the fight of the USA against this virus with the fight of all other nations against this virus? This virus is not only an US-American problem - it's a global problem too and it needs global solutions, if we really like to eliminate it or to minimize the dangers for everyone.
Drumpf is no leader. Trust me. You dont really want this blow hard idiot leading a global effort.

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around

"he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around"
"it's not his fault" He's the fucking President -- everything is his fault when it goes wrong!
No, he can't, but he could try answering them honestly. (That would be a nice change!)
Please give me even ONE example of how the "anti-trump" networks have misinformed the public. But please give very specific details.
Here's one, I can come up with plenty!

Did Trump Remove a MLK Bust from the Oval Office?

and he knows it

That isnt one. It says in your own link that the guy made an error and corrected it in about an hour.

One of those reporters, Zeke Miller of Time magazine, remarked upon entering the Oval Office that a Bush-era bust of Winston Churchill that had been replaced with one of Martin Luther King, Jr. by President Obama was once again on prominent display:

Zeke Miller

✔@ZekeJMiller

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/822599949711998977

The Winston Churchill bust is back in the Oval Office

5:21 PM - Jan 20, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

312 people are talking about this

It appeared to Miller that the bust of MLK was now gone, an observation he also tweeted, though it proved to be erroneous. A short while after first mentioning the apparent bust exchange, Miller corrected himself:

Zeke Miller

✔@ZekeJMiller

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/822613421288026112

Correction: The MLK bust is still in the Oval Office. It was obscured by an agent and door.

6:14 PM - Jan 20, 2017

and he knows it

That isnt one. It says in your own link that the guy made an error and corrected it in about an hour.

It made it to here before that happened.

And I pointed out why you were wrong
You only pointed out that you didnt agree with Drumpfs own words.
The op claimed it was trumps “fault”

Which is different from it ultimately being trumps responsibility
No actually its no different. Dont you have a dictionary?

fault - Google Search

2. responsibility for an accident or misfortune.
"it was his fault she had died"
Except that trump was not running the CDC

he cant be everywhere at once

But you are still doggedly arguing the same point that I have already rejected several times
Not my fault that you reject the truth. No one asked him to be everywhere at once. Stop making excuses. Face it. Drumpf is not a leader.
Since you are just repeating yourself see any of my previous posts on this thread for your answer

... he cant be everywhere at once ...

Then he has to work together in trust with others and has to give up his role as an allknowing lonesome fighter, who thinks everyone else is an enemy, who is not his spitlicker.

You only pointed out that you didnt agree with Drumpfs own words.

fault - Google Search

But you are still doggedly arguing the same point that I have already rejected several times
Not my fault that you reject the truth. No one asked him to be everywhere at once. Stop making excuses. Face it. Drumpf is not a leader.
Since you are just repeating yourself see any of my previous posts on this thread for your answer
Sorry but I dont reread posts from idiots. You didnt even know that taking responsibility and fault was the same thing. Come on now? :rolleyes:

Could be interesting to know how man men and women thought "shit!" when they heard Trump was tested not to have Corona. Keeps a hope: He continues to shake hands and to get and to spread Corona in this way. Fortunatelly idiotic comments from him do not spread Corona - or do they? Whatever - I'm sure the virus hears hot what he says. Trump fights the wrong war - together with this virus against other human beings and against other nations. The enemy is now the virus and not any mistake from whomever in the past, whether thsi mistake had happenend or not. If hekinows aht thsi sjistake is: What is the result of this words? What likes Donald Trump do now immediatelly depending on the current dynamic situation? And how likes he to coordinate the fight of the USA against this virus with the fight of all other nations against this virus? This virus is not only an US-American problem - it's a global problem too and it needs global solutions, if we really like to eliminate it or to minimize the dangers for everyone.
Drumpf is no leader. Trust me. You dont really want this blow hard idiot leading a global effort.

He is anyways.

1trumpdealwith it.gif

It made it to here before that happened.
So what? Its still not an example of an anti Drumpf network misleading the public.

He is anyways.

View attachment 312535
Yes he is an idiot anyway. :rolleyes:

fault - Google Search

Sorry but I dont reread posts from idiots. You didnt even know that taking responsibility and fault was the same thing. Come on now? :rolleyes:
Sorry but I dont reread posts from idiots.

Thats a good policy

so when I stop reading your posts you will know why

He is anyways. ...

Exactly. He is - theoretically ... very theoretically meanwhile ... - the political leader of the western world. The western world has no time any longer to wait for him. Either he starts to work or fire him, then he is not responsible any longer. I don't like to hear discussions between him and this virus. Kill it. If this is not possible - or as long as this is not possible - minimize the deadly influence of this virus.

Last edited:

He is anyways.

View attachment 312535
Yes he is an idiot anyway. :rolleyes:

What I meant was he's leading this global effort. Pence is who is actually in the trenches.

But you wouldn't know that, huh?

and he knows it

Well, then, how do you explain his statement "I don't take responsibility at all"? He said it, nobody put words in his mouth.
See post #6
Yes, nothing is EVER Trump's fault. He's a victim, put upon by his enemies and the world. He's just trying to help all the downtrodden people of the world... How stupid ARE you???
Now you are confusing responsibility with blame

the internal failures of the career employees at the CDC are not trumps fault

but ultimately the responsibility for their screwup does fall on him
So, I guess you're saying that Trump should be blamed for the poor response of the CDC to the coronavirus pandemic?
Yes, he is responsible.

fault - Google Search

Sorry but I dont reread posts from idiots.

Thats a good policy

so when I stop reading your posts you will know why
I already know why. You flunked vocabulary in school so its hard for you to understand. Are you embarrassed you didnt know taking responsibility meant it was his fault?

Forum List

Back