Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'
^^^
Fake news.
Yeah, that's a great retort. Dipshit.
If you don't want to be called out for posting fake news, vet your source, dipshit.
I already did, asswipe. Fuck off.

the internal failures of the career employees at the CDC are not trumps fault

but ultimately the responsibility for their screwup does fall on him
Nazi Don appointed the head of the CDC therefore Lyin' Don is responsible for the actions or lack or lack of action of those he appointed.

So, in about 65 years, we've gone from "The buck stops here" to "I don't take responsibility at all." When is Trump going to stop blaming others for his failures? Is ANYTHING ever his fault?

Trump blames Obama for lack of coronavirus tests: 'I don't take responsibility at all'

Could be interesting to know how man men and women thought "shit!" when they heard Trump was tested not to have Corona. Keeps a hope: He continues to shake hands and to get and to spread Corona in this way. Fortunatelly idiotic comments from him do not spread Corona - or do they? Whatever - I'm sure the virus hears hot what he says. Trump fights the wrong war - together with this virus against other human beings and against other nations. The enemy is now the virus and not any mistake from whomever in the past, whether thsi mistake had happenend or not. If hekinows aht thsi sjistake is: What is the result of this words? What likes Donald Trump do now immediatelly depending on the current dynamic situation? And how likes he to coordinate the fight of the USA against this virus with the fight of all other nations against this virus? This virus is not only an US-American problem - it's a global problem too and it needs global solutions, if we really like to eliminate it or to minimize the dangers for everyone.
Drumpf is no leader. Trust me. You dont really want this blow hard idiot leading a global effort.

He is anyways.

View attachment 312535
Yes he is an idiot anyway. :rolleyes:

What I meant was he's leading this global effort. Pence is who is actually in the trenches.

But you wouldn't know that, huh?
Yeah an idiot and a religious fanatic that doesnt believe in science. I feel safer already. :rolleyes:

Could be interesting to know how man men and women thought "shit!" when they heard Trump was tested not to have Corona. Keeps a hope: He continues to shake hands and to get and to spread Corona in this way. Fortunatelly idiotic comments from him do not spread Corona - or do they? Whatever - I'm sure the virus hears hot what he says. Trump fights the wrong war - together with this virus against other human beings and against other nations. The enemy is now the virus and not any mistake from whomever in the past, whether thsi mistake had happenend or not. If hekinows aht thsi sjistake is: What is the result of this words? What likes Donald Trump do now immediatelly depending on the current dynamic situation? And how likes he to coordinate the fight of the USA against this virus with the fight of all other nations against this virus? This virus is not only an US-American problem - it's a global problem too and it needs global solutions, if we really like to eliminate it or to minimize the dangers for everyone.
Drumpf is no leader. Trust me. You dont really want this blow hard idiot leading a global effort.

He is anyways. ...

Exactly. He is - theoretically ... very theoretically meanwhile ... - the politcal leader of the western world. The western world has no time any longer to wait for him. Either he starts to work or fire him.
STFU, and your translator malfunction makes me LMAO!
What's your stake in America? Comrade?

He is anyways.

View attachment 312535

What I meant was he's leading this global effort. Pence is who is actually in the trenches.

Yeah an idiot and a religious fanatic that doesnt believe in science. I feel safer already. :rolleyes:
Oh! You don't believe in God, that explains a lot.

He is anyways.

View attachment 312535

Oh! You don't believe in God, that explains a lot.
I believe in god. I'm just not a religious fanatic. God gave us law not religion.

So, I guess you're saying that Trump should be blamed for the poor response of the CDC to the coronavirus pandemic?
Yes, he appointed the head of the CDC and if the head is as incompetent as you say, then it IS Nazi Don's fault!
Get it???

He is anyways. ...

Exactly. He is - theoretically ... very theoretically meanwhile ... - the politcal leader of the western world. The western world has no time any longer to wait for him. Either he starts to work or fire him.
What language is this guy speaking?

Nazi Don appointed the head of the CDC therefore Lyin' Don is responsible for the actions or lack or lack of action of those he appointed.
Responsible for the poor performance of the career employees at CDC - yes

to blame for their personal mistakes - no

So, I guess you're saying that Trump should be blamed for the poor response of the CDC to the coronavirus pandemic?
Yes, he appointed the head of the CDC and if the head is as incompetent as you say, then it IS Nazi Don's fault!
Get it???
Give him a break. He just found out they are the same thing. He didnt know taking responsibility was the same as accepting fault. :rolleyes:

The buck still stops with trump

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around
If he knows it why doesnt he take responsibility?
Because its not his fault

trump cant prevent lying lib reporters from asking loaded questions

or stop the anti trump networks from misinforming the public

but he does not have publicly endorse those lies
Your answer is such total bullshit, I have to reply piece by piece:

"The buck still stops with Trump" There's really no evidence of this, is there?
"he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around"
What, by asking him questions that need answers?
"it's not his fault" He's the fucking President -- everything is his fault when it goes wrong!
"Trump can't prevent lib reporters from asking lying loaded questions"
No, he can't, but he could try answering them honestly. (That would be a nice change!)
Please give me even ONE example of how the "anti-trump" networks have misinformed the public. But please give very specific details.
Here's one, I can come up with plenty!

Did Trump Remove a MLK Bust from the Oval Office?
So, I guess that your point is that because the "mainstream media" got ONE thing wrong, they must be wrong about everything. Is that it?

Now you are confusing responsibility with blame

No I am saying that you are wrong
Which means nothing since youre the one thats wrong.
You are repeating yourself again
And youre wrong again. I'll keep repeating until you get right.

Good parrot

and he knows it

but that does not mean he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around

"he has to let liberal partisan hacks in the white house press corps push him around"
"it's not his fault" He's the fucking President -- everything is his fault when it goes wrong!
No, he can't, but he could try answering them honestly. (That would be a nice change!)
Please give me even ONE example of how the "anti-trump" networks have misinformed the public. But please give very specific details.
You are still repeating yourself and my answer is still the same

and he knows it

Youre repeating your wrong answer.

Except that trump was not running the CDC

he cant be everywhere at once
But he chose the incompetent boob that heads the CDC therefore he IS responsible!
Do you want the incompetent boobs at CDC shot at sunrise or would firing them and taking away their fat government pensions satisfy your liberal blood lust?

But he chose the incompetent boob that heads the CDC therefore he IS responsible!
Do you want the incompetent boobs at CDC shot at sunrise or would firing them and taking away their fat government pensions satisfy your liberal blood lust?
We want Drumpf to accept responsibility like he claimed in his tweet. Thats what a real leader would do.

and he knows it

Not anymore

He is anyways. ...

Exactly. He is - theoretically ... very theoretically meanwhile ... - the political leader of the western world. The western world has no time any longer to wait for him. Either he starts to work or fire him, then he is not responsible any longer. I don't like to hear discussions between him and this virus. Kill it. If this is not possible - or as long as this is not possible - minimize the deadly influence of this virus.
What the hell do you mean, "very theoretically meanwhile the political leader of the western world"?? Either he starts to work or fire him?? He's been in office for more than 3 years!! When is he going to start?? This is nonsense!!

Not anymore
I'm sure you'll do it again. Youre obviously brainwashed to the point of being an imbecile.

We want Drumpf to accept responsibility like he claimed in his tweet. Thats what a real leader would do.
No

you want to blame trump as part of your partisan political game

Forum List

Back