Trump " I have not conceded"

Mail in votes does not explain how in six Democrat cities voting continued until Biden won the state by a statistically insignificant margin.

He's fucking crazy. :cuckoo:
He is indeed. NO votes were cast after the polls closed on election day
In cases of long lines where districts had few polling stations or problems with machines, hours were legally extended. People in line at closing time have always been allowed to vote too. No one was casting illegal votes until Biden won. Biden wasn't declare the winner till days later.

As an agitator, he lacks credibility. He's Kaz.

Democrats are so stupid. OK, take out a piece of paper. Put on six random dots. Draw from each line a line three inches to the right and at the end of the line put a red dot. Now fold the paper in half top to bottom. Now, how many of the red dots are just barely to the right of the line down the middle of the page?

You still don't get it, you're stupid, right? Be honest

Now you're talking geometry and origami???? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

It's math snowflake...WHO..GOT..THE..MOST..VOTES??

And in your mind that proves what?

Biden won. Trump lost. End of story.

Mail in votes does not explain how in six Democrat cities voting continued until Biden won the state by a statistically insignificant margin.

In cases of long lines where districts had few polling stations or problems with machines, hours were legally extended. People in line at closing time have always been allowed to vote too. No one was casting illegal votes until Biden won. Biden wasn't declare the winner till days later.

Democrats are so stupid. OK, take out a piece of paper. Put on six random dots. Draw from each line a line three inches to the right and at the end of the line put a red dot. Now fold the paper in half top to bottom. Now, how many of the red dots are just barely to the right of the line down the middle of the page?

Lacking a suitable rebut to "No one was casting illegal votes until Biden won. Biden wasn't declare the winner till days later." I understand why you would lash out like that. It's a credibility thing.

What kinda drugs are you takin!

I want some

They are called talking to leftists. And you do them all the time, you do nothing else.

That you don't agree with my argument is because you are a lamestream Democrat ideologue. What makes you truly stupid is that you don't even understand it
Dude...you're getting embarrassing. Dots and lines?

WTF do you think you're talking about?

Jesus

Math is like a magical display in the sky to you, isn't it? Can you figure out your change at the market or do you rely on the cashier to do that?

Math. It's simple. Who has the most votes at the end of counting? Whoever has the most votes..wins.
What am I missing here?..other than the fact you really don't have anything to come at me with. :auiqs.jpg:

You didn't answer. You didn't go to college or you were a liberal arts major? Psychology? English? Woman's studies? Lesbian Dance Theory?

Why do you keep deflecting? There's no need. You are giving me statistical hypothetical situations and calling me a math denier. Did I read this wrong?
Who's denying math? It's simple. I asked you a simple question. Please tell me, at the end of counting votes in PA, WI, NV, GA, MI, and AZ..who had the most votes?

Your point was literally that math doesn't matter. There was no place to go from there other than to ask if you were liberal arts in college or if you didn't go at all.

I have one bachelor of science degree and two master of science degrees and I can tell you that yes in fact, math does matter

Point out where I said this. I said statistics don't matter. Spinning probabilities doesn't matter. It's math. Who has the most votes? In this case, it was Biden.
You are the king of misdirection. :)

So I'm curious, what in your mind is the difference between statistics don't matter and math doesn't matter? In this case the math we're talking about is statistics.

You realize that statistics are based on probability. The probability that one state swung like it did can happen. The probability that six states were in the exact same position then swung the exact same way to the exact same spot of a statistically insignificant Biden win is virtually zero. That is math and that is statistics, the same thing. So?

We don't decide elections by either statistics or probability. They are decided on who gets the largest number of votes in that state. The person who does is declared the winner. In the case of President, win enough states, and you get enough Electoral votes to win the election. Just because as a math genius or a stats geek, you think that something that happened was impossible because your skillz say so..doesn't make it the truth.

God you're stupid. No, statistics and probability don't decide elections. No one said they do.

They do help analyze the results though.

Seriously, how stupid are you? Be honest

1) That has nothing to do with your stupid claim anyone says Trump had nothing to do with January 6

2) That doesn't say what Trump actually DID that you're claiming.

You are an empty headed chick. I hope you're hot so you can find a man to support you.

Simple questions:

1) WHAT DID TRUMP DO?

2) WHAT IS YOUR EVIDENCE?

That you keep repeating that Trump did something but you don't know what and you don't know what the evidence for that says what's in your head. Nothing

You disagree, the fur flies, but you can't answer the questions:

1) WHAT DID TRUMP DO?

Do you have another nobody in Pittsburgh who claims to read minds you can cite?

It get old, real old. I already answered the question three or four times.

He blames Pence for not acting just as he was doing here and that indeed did play into what happened on Jan 6.

So Trump criticized Pence and a small percentage of the people realized that meant he wanted them to go inside the Capital building.

I'm not saying women are airheads, I'm saying you are. There are plenty of men who are airheads too. Faun, DrLove, StuardDirdan, JackOfNoTrades, Lesh, they are all over

So you will cancel us? :lol:

No idea what you're talking about. I'd say explain it, but you don't know either, do you? Be honest

1) WHAT DID TRUMP DO?

He blames Pence for not acting just as he was doing here and that indeed did play into what happened on Jan 6.

So Trump criticized Pence and a small percentage of the people realized that meant he wanted them to go inside the Capital building.

I'm not saying women are airheads, I'm saying you are. There are plenty of men who are airheads too. Faun, DrLove, StuardDirdan, JackOfNoTrades, Lesh, they are all over

I'm male. Disagree all you want. I don't really care. Those facing charges seem to not be real thrilled with Trump right now though.

You started as a male or ended up as one?

Math is like a magical display in the sky to you, isn't it? Can you figure out your change at the market or do you rely on the cashier to do that?
Hardly. But you sound like you're having "an event"

What kinda drugs are you takin!

I want some

They are called talking to leftists. And you do them all the time, you do nothing else.

That you don't agree with my argument is because you are a lamestream Democrat ideologue. What makes you truly stupid is that you don't even understand it
Dude...you're getting embarrassing. Dots and lines?

WTF do you think you're talking about?

Jesus

Official marble loss - Sad :(

Sad indeed but, I donno that would indicate kaz had marbles to begin with!

Congrats. You argued against something no one claimed.

What did pknopp argue then? Can you explain it? She doesn't know what she argued either, I keep asking her. This was the closest I could guess

Now you're talking geometry and origami???? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

It's math snowflake...WHO..GOT..THE..MOST..VOTES??

And in your mind that proves what?

Biden won. Trump lost. End of story.

That's what Democrats want, it's how election fraud works.

Congratulations! I award thee Master of the Obvious!

Math. It's simple. Who has the most votes at the end of counting? Whoever has the most votes..wins.
What am I missing here?..other than the fact you really don't have anything to come at me with. :auiqs.jpg:

You didn't answer. You didn't go to college or you were a liberal arts major? Psychology? English? Woman's studies? Lesbian Dance Theory?

Why do you keep deflecting? There's no need. You are giving me statistical hypothetical situations and calling me a math denier. Did I read this wrong?
Who's denying math? It's simple. I asked you a simple question. Please tell me, at the end of counting votes in PA, WI, NV, GA, MI, and AZ..who had the most votes?

Your point was literally that math doesn't matter. There was no place to go from there other than to ask if you were liberal arts in college or if you didn't go at all.

I have one bachelor of science degree and two master of science degrees and I can tell you that yes in fact, math does matter

Point out where I said this. I said statistics don't matter. Spinning probabilities doesn't matter. It's math. Who has the most votes? In this case, it was Biden.
You are the king of misdirection. :)

So I'm curious, what in your mind is the difference between statistics don't matter and math doesn't matter? In this case the math we're talking about is statistics.

You realize that statistics are based on probability. The probability that one state swung like it did can happen. The probability that six states were in the exact same position then swung the exact same way to the exact same spot of a statistically insignificant Biden win is virtually zero. That is math and that is statistics, the same thing. So?

We don't decide elections by either statistics or probability. They are decided on who gets the largest number of votes in that state. The person who does is declared the winner. In the case of President, win enough states, and you get enough Electoral votes to win the election. Just because as a math genius or a stats geek, you think that something that happened was impossible because your skillz say so..doesn't make it the truth.

God you're stupid. No, statistics and probability don't decide elections. No one said they do.

The results are that Biden won. That's based on straight up vote totals.
Probability would be used BEFORE an election to make prognostications.
Statistics would be used AFTER an election to break down results into categories....to see if those prognostications held any water. :)

Do you know what GIGO means?

Statistics are fine for making general prediction IF all the input is present and good data.

And even then they are often flawed.

You're basing your claims of "absolute fraud" on incomplete flawed data apparently. But the bottom line is the ballots.

They are real. They physical.

Count them and that's it.

Now I've given you way more time than you deserve

Lacking a suitable rebut to "No one was casting illegal votes until Biden won. Biden wasn't declare the winner till days later." I understand why you would lash out like that. It's a credibility thing.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who are you quoting? The voices in your head?

The issue is not the direction of the swing. It was that six solid Trump wins turned to six statistically insignificant Biden wins.

You and your five neighbors drive to the local market station at the same time. What are the odds that if we checked your gas gauges before you left that all six of you were above half before you left and were just barely below half when you got back? No one is questioning that driving to the market uses gas. The point is the frankly incredible break ... all for Biden ...
The problem with your disbelief is that votes aren’t counted from a random pool and voter behavior isn’t random either. Trump voters tended to vote one way (in person) and Biden voters tended to vote another way (by mail).

In person votes were counted quickly giving Trump an early lead. Mail in votes were counted later, giving Biden the late lead.

What did pknopp argue then? Can you explain it? She doesn't know what she argued either, I keep asking her. This was the closest I could guess
Dude...are you senile. pknopp just hours ago stated he was male.

You're losing it

The results are that Biden won. That's based on straight up vote totals.
Probability would be used BEFORE an election to make prognostications.
Statistics would be used AFTER an election to break down results into categories....to see if those prognostications held any water. :)

Right, and the statists BEFORE election where that is was within all significant margins of error. And yet six out of six States that had Trump well ahead all ended up in tiny Biden wins. You really don't understand math at all, do you? Be honest

Do you know what GIGO means?

Statistics are fine for making general prediction IF all the input is present and good data.

And even then they are often flawed.

You're basing your claims of "absolute fraud" on incomplete flawed data apparently. But the bottom line is the ballots.

They are real. They physical.

Count them and that's it.

Now I've given you way more time than you deserve

What you said is babble

1) WHAT DID TRUMP DO?

I'm male. Disagree all you want. I don't really care. Those facing charges seem to not be real thrilled with Trump right now though.

You started as a male or ended up as one?

When you are unable to make rational rebuttals...............................

Dude...are you senile. pknopp just hours ago stated he was male.

You're losing it

I bet people ask "him" the same question in real life. Shit, you're male? Seriously?

What the fuck are you talking about? Who are you quoting? The voices in your head?
You hear them too?

Forum List

Back