Trump " I have not conceded"

"Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops dem senate leader Robert KKKing of pork Byrd......."

Ah, good to see you still posting, EMH.

I truly admire your wide range.....you've gone from castigating the Jews who flew planes into the Twin Towers (and killed Kennedy, 4 decades earlier; to the January 6th rioters all being homosexuals; to now flogging the Klan.

I gotta admit, you are busy. And with eclectic interests.
You and a couple of other prolific posters here should get together and compare your notes ...... and take 'em to the media. To some high profile media figure like.......well, like Alex Jones.

Go-git-em-sic-em, Paladin.

Mail in votes does not explain how in six Democrat cities voting continued until Biden won the state by a statistically insignificant margin.

He's fucking crazy. :cuckoo:
He is indeed. NO votes were cast after the polls closed on election day
In cases of long lines where districts had few polling stations or problems with machines, hours were legally extended. People in line at closing time have always been allowed to vote too. No one was casting illegal votes until Biden won. Biden wasn't declare the winner till days later.

As an agitator, he lacks credibility. He's Kaz.

Democrats are so stupid. OK, take out a piece of paper. Put on six random dots. Draw from each line a line three inches to the right and at the end of the line put a red dot. Now fold the paper in half top to bottom. Now, how many of the red dots are just barely to the right of the line down the middle of the page?

You still don't get it, you're stupid, right? Be honest

Lacking a suitable rebut to "No one was casting illegal votes until Biden won. Biden wasn't declare the winner till days later." I understand why you would lash out like that. It's a credibility thing.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who are you quoting? The voices in your head?
You hear them too?

Yes, when you tell me what they said. I hear it from you though, not them. I have to take your word for it

You're fuKin Krazy Kaz. I never talk about those voices. Beside, she never told me she was a Nun......

You quoted a bunch of shit that I didn't say. So if it wasn't me and wasn't the voices in your head, where did you get it? Are you just a liar who makes shit up?

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Agreed. The election was stolen and certified. It's not going to change. The dragon won
In a hundred years what the heck difference will it make?

Depends if it continues down this path of fake elections or not. Democrats are doing everything you can to codify the end of free elections in election laws. If you are successful, it'll make a hell of a lot of difference in a hundred years
There are rules and regulations, there are codes in the programs and the security features yet there is no central control of elections and the Dems voting bill doesn't centralize the elections and I know you are against campaign finance reform because we want the Chinese and Russian monies in our elections to enrich the candidates and the party, right?

I never said only the national Democrat party stole the election. Of course many State Democrat parties were involved in stealing the election too. Particularly Penn, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. You didn't make any point.

Also, I call bull shit to your claim that you can read minds

Let me make the point for you then. No one stole anything. Your boy lost. Now put up some proof in the form of court documents that an actual judge will look at and take to trial or just close it.

You say that while spazzing out every day at these audits.

You cannot explain how traitor Joe won one single state of the 35 which voted GOP state house and state senate.

The reason you spazz out is because you are a homo with zero patriotism to America.

Old school Republicans that hate trump either didn't vote for him or voted for Biden but then voted Republican down ballot.

I don't think they will be voting Neo-GOP in 2022 either.

This election had 35 states return GOP control of both state house and state senate, a down ballot red wave like 1994.

Donald trump won all 35 of those, the lefties here know it, and that is why they spazz at these audits....

Trump's minions just won't admit that there are millions of conservatives and moderates that voted all Republican, except for President. Trump was the most hated President in history. They probably weren't crazy about Biden, but they hated Trump.

Trump may have his fanatical base, but the vast majority of Americans think he's a total asshole - including many Republicans.

BTW - How're those audits going? How many months has it been? Sounds like there are a whole lot of Qunatics in Arizona that can't stomach the fact that they can't find anything wrong with the 2020 election. In the end, I expect them to lie.

Every time they are asked to explain how traitor Joe won a state that voted GOP house and senate at state level, all 35 of them, we get

Insults
Shout downs
Drive byes

But never a rational attempt to explain how.

The how is obvious

MASSIVE FRAUD

In 2016 Trump won WV by a lot but a Democrat won as governor that year and a Democrat won as Senator in 2018.

"Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops dem senate leader Robert KKKing of pork Byrd......."

Ah, good to see you still posting, EMH.

I truly admire your wide range.....you've gone from castigating the Jews who flew planes into the Twin Towers (and killed Kennedy, 4 decades earlier; to the January 6th rioters all being homosexuals; to now flogging the Klan.

I gotta admit, you are busy. And with eclectic interests.
You and a couple of other prolific posters here should get together and compare your notes ...... and take 'em to the media. To some high profile media figure like.......well, like Alex Jones.

Go-git-em-sic-em, Paladin.

Robert Byrd admitted he was in the KKK

Traitor joe's first vote was for the klansman to be dem senate leader. Traitor Joe and KKKing of Pork Byrd were best buddies.

You act like that is conspiracy. It is documented truth.

As for your ability in math and science, you have none.

Molten steel pouring out of the south tower 2200F
Burning jet fuel 600F

Where did the other 1600F come from?

911 is just as obvious a fraud to anyone good at math and science as the Biden "win" is....

So I'm curious, what in your mind is the difference between statistics don't matter and math doesn't matter? In this case the math we're talking about is statistics.

You realize that statistics are based on probability. The probability that one state swung like it did can happen. The probability that six states were in the exact same position then swung the exact same way to the exact same spot of a statistically insignificant Biden win is virtually zero. That is math and that is statistics, the same thing. So?

We don't decide elections by either statistics or probability. They are decided on who gets the largest number of votes in that state. The person who does is declared the winner. In the case of President, win enough states, and you get enough Electoral votes to win the election. Just because as a math genius or a stats geek, you think that something that happened was impossible because your skillz say so..doesn't make it the truth.

God you're stupid. No, statistics and probability don't decide elections. No one said they do.

They do help analyze the results though.

Seriously, how stupid are you? Be honest

The results are that Biden won. That's based on straight up vote totals.
Probability would be used BEFORE an election to make prognostications.
Statistics would be used AFTER an election to break down results into categories....to see if those prognostications held any water. :)

Right, and the statists BEFORE election where that is was within all significant margins of error. And yet six out of six States that had Trump well ahead all ended up in tiny Biden wins. You really don't understand math at all, do you? Be honest

No...they didn't. Just before the election, Biden was leading (still within the margin of error) in five of the six states. Arizona was the only state that was a toss up. Sorry for the big gif. Except in deep red states, there was nowhere Trump was comfortably ahead.
View attachment 504434

Lol

Abc news had Biden +17% in Wisconsin.

The Rasmussen daily poll had

Biden +13 6 weeks to go
Biden +5 3 weeks to go
Trump +2 2 weeks to go

15 points in a month

It was all traitor Joe going down.

Traitor Joe went off a cliff like he did in ever other race where the voters got to check him out, Iowa, nh, and prior attempts.

The more the voters checked out Joe, the more he fell, every time.....

He only did well hiding in the basement with his mask on...

And we know Joe likes masks, because his hero Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops dem senate leader Robert KKKing of pork Byrd wore one for ten years.....

Ah, yes. The national left media had Biden winning by 70 points. Like they did in 2016. That's true

Mail in votes does not explain how in six Democrat cities voting continued until Biden won the state by a statistically insignificant margin.

In cases of long lines where districts had few polling stations or problems with machines, hours were legally extended. People in line at closing time have always been allowed to vote too. No one was casting illegal votes until Biden won. Biden wasn't declare the winner till days later.

As an agitator, he lacks credibility. He's Kaz.

Democrats are so stupid. OK, take out a piece of paper. Put on six random dots. Draw from each line a line three inches to the right and at the end of the line put a red dot. Now fold the paper in half top to bottom. Now, how many of the red dots are just barely to the right of the line down the middle of the page?

You still don't get it, you're stupid, right? Be honest

Lacking a suitable rebut to "No one was casting illegal votes until Biden won. Biden wasn't declare the winner till days later." I understand why you would lash out like that. It's a credibility thing.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who are you quoting? The voices in your head?
You hear them too?

Yes, when you tell me what they said. I hear it from you though, not them. I have to take your word for it

You're fuKin Krazy Kaz. I never talk about those voices. Beside, she never told me she was a Nun......

You quoted a bunch of shit that I didn't say. So if it wasn't me and wasn't the voices in your head, where did you get it? Are you just a liar who makes shit up?
You don't remember saying "Mail in votes does not explain how in six Democrat cities voting continued until Biden won"?

Thanks for admitting you lied. I already knew it but it was nice to see you're honest about lying.

If you're talking to me the only reason I can't show you the true numbers is I'm not on Facebook and a friend was the one who showed them to me but I saw them and I swear it's the truth. If you don't believe me that doesn't change the fact that it's true.

Also, I can't remember which one of you said this because I either accidentally deleted it or quoted the wrong person,.. but if Trump didn't actually win then explain how the whole fucking country was practically red before we all went to bed the previous night. Are you all really that stupid!?! :rolleyes:

nope. Didn't happen.

That's what the democraps want you to believe dumbass. :rolleyes:

Not by actual people, no. Funny how it was specifically six corrupt Democrats cities where more oh, my God, we just found more ballots kept happening. Then when Biden was ahead, they have found them all!

No one is as stupid as you think they are

It's math snowflake...WHO..GOT..THE..MOST..VOTES??

Trump just like I said.

Let me make the point for you then. No one stole anything. Your boy lost. Now put up some proof in the form of court documents that an actual judge will look at and take to trial or just close it.

Trump tried showing proof of election fraud but nobody would listen to him because people hate the TRUTH. That's been happening since Christ has walked the earth so that's nothing new.

When did you lose faith in our Constitution?

I haven't. I've just lost faith in the people that are supposed to be defending it.

Your boy lost because he was a lousy President.

Okay,.. name one good thing that Joe Biden has done for the past hundred and eighty years since he's been in office.

Every time they are asked to explain how traitor Joe won a state that voted GOP house and senate at state level, all 35 of them, we get

Insults
Shout downs
Drive byes

But never a rational attempt to explain how.

The how is obvious

MASSIVE FRAUD

In 2016 Trump won WV by a lot but a Democrat won as governor that year and a Democrat won as Senator in 2018.

Most famous WV democrat in recent history?

Drum roll....

That would be traitor joe's buddy

Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops

Dem senate leader with traitor joe's strong support

The one and only

KKKIng of Pork

Robert Byrd....

There used to be a radio shock jock named greaseman, Doug tracht.

He had unique insight into the mind of the West Virginian...

".....there is no conspiracy, superfuck*,..."
And that, dear readers.....is what my overworked avatar too smugly calls-----a Bazinga!

When they trot out their f-bombs it's like waving their white-flag.......or tacking a 'Kick Me' sign on to their own backs.

Thanks, poster "kaz".
You are my champ-du-jour.
-------------------------------------------------------

ps....about that asterisk (*).....well, there was a time many decades ago where being described as a "super f*ck" would have been, ummm, would have been.......well, lets just say that any girlfriend who described me as such.....she woulda got a second date. For sure.

Thanks, kaz....you really are making me look good today. ;)

So I'm curious, what in your mind is the difference between statistics don't matter and math doesn't matter? In this case the math we're talking about is statistics.

You realize that statistics are based on probability. The probability that one state swung like it did can happen. The probability that six states were in the exact same position then swung the exact same way to the exact same spot of a statistically insignificant Biden win is virtually zero. That is math and that is statistics, the same thing. So?

We don't decide elections by either statistics or probability. They are decided on who gets the largest number of votes in that state. The person who does is declared the winner. In the case of President, win enough states, and you get enough Electoral votes to win the election. Just because as a math genius or a stats geek, you think that something that happened was impossible because your skillz say so..doesn't make it the truth.

God you're stupid. No, statistics and probability don't decide elections. No one said they do.

Statistics would be used AFTER an election to break down results into categories....to see if those prognostications held any water. :)

Right, and the statists BEFORE election where that is was within all significant margins of error. And yet six out of six States that had Trump well ahead all ended up in tiny Biden wins. You really don't understand math at all, do you? Be honest

No...they didn't. Just before the election, Biden was leading (still within the margin of error) in five of the six states. Arizona was the only state that was a toss up. Sorry for the big gif. Except in deep red states, there was nowhere Trump was comfortably ahead.
View attachment 504434

Lol

Biden +13 6 weeks to go
Biden +5 3 weeks to go
Trump +2 2 weeks to go

15 points in a month

Traitor Joe went off a cliff like he did in ever other race where the voters got to check him out, Iowa, nh, and prior attempts.

And we know Joe likes masks, because his hero Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops dem senate leader Robert KKKing of pork Byrd wore one for ten years.....

National races traditionally tighten in the weeks and days running up to election day. And in all the numbers, I still don't see Trump comfortably ahead in any of the swing states. Which is what Kaz is saying.
Joe was out of his basement in July, 2020. Stop sniffing glue. :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't phrase it very carefully. The polls tend to tighten. Also they were similar to Hillary.

Note how though he kept whiffing on my argument then when I addressed pre-election polls he suddenly got it, LOL.

He still isn't addressing the argument I made

".....there is no conspiracy, superfuck*,..."
And that, dear readers.....is what my overworked avatar too smugly calls-----a Bazinga!

When they trot out their f-bombs it's like waving their white-flag.......or tacking a 'Kick Me' sign on to their own backs.

Thanks, poster "kaz".
You are my champ-du-jour.
-------------------------------------------------------

ps....about that asterisk (*).....well, there was a time many decades ago where being described as a "super f*ck" would have been, ummm, would have been.......well, lets just say that any girlfriend who described me as such.....she woulda got a second date. For sure.

Thanks, kaz....you really are making me look good today. ;)

If you think you looked good when I have repeatedly said to you leftist morons it wasn't a conspiracy and you came in and said aha, you think it was a conspiracy, then no one can help you, you're just stupid

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

How’s that AZ recall going? Last time I asked you said wait and see. I’ve waited… what’s up?
A report should be out by August. That means there are a lot of things wrong. If there was no fraud the report would be out in days. They need more time to detail what actually happened.

You mean they need more time to spin a story. Because there was no fraud found. That's why they've taken the data to Montana and are going to string it out until August. If there was fraud found, they'd be singing it from every rooftop.
Plus, it gives the shepard more time to fleece the sheep for their hard earned cash. Gotta keep the coffers flush. :)
There was all kinds of fraud found. It is going to be proven. You keep lying.

You keep hope alive. That's all you have right now.
No fraud. Trump lost. And when this blows up, I'm gonna be right here...and I have a good memory. :)

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Agreed. The election was stolen and certified. It's not going to change. The dragon won
In a hundred years what the heck difference will it make?

Depends if it continues down this path of fake elections or not. Democrats are doing everything you can to codify the end of free elections in election laws. If you are successful, it'll make a hell of a lot of difference in a hundred years
There are rules and regulations, there are codes in the programs and the security features yet there is no central control of elections and the Dems voting bill doesn't centralize the elections and I know you are against campaign finance reform because we want the Chinese and Russian monies in our elections to enrich the candidates and the party, right?

I never said only the national Democrat party stole the election. Of course many State Democrat parties were involved in stealing the election too. Particularly Penn, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. You didn't make any point.

Also, I call bull shit to your claim that you can read minds

You say that while spazzing out every day at these audits.

You cannot explain how traitor Joe won one single state of the 35 which voted GOP state house and state senate.

The reason you spazz out is because you are a homo with zero patriotism to America.

Old school Republicans that hate trump either didn't vote for him or voted for Biden but then voted Republican down ballot.

I don't think they will be voting Neo-GOP in 2022 either.

The polls did not show that. The polls showed trump with historically hi GOP support.

History says you need two things to do that, as Reagan did twice and Clinton did in 1996, the last time it happened.

1. You need a good candidate who goes UP in the polls when he campaigns. Traitor Joe is not a good candidate and went off a cliff when he campaigned - NH, Iowa, and the general

2. The polls show it, as they showed the "Reagan democrat" and the "republican for Clinton over senile bob dole"

You are zero for two.

Your side ran a terrible candidate, and the polls never showed GOP support for him... Except for the W 911 Zionist traitor crowd, which is heavy at the top of the GOP, but nothing in the national polls....

Nice try...

How about another, like

There were tons and tons of FRAUD BALLOTS just marked for traitor Joe and not state races....

There, that explains the numbers perfectly....

View attachment 504434

Lol

Biden +13 6 weeks to go
Biden +5 3 weeks to go
Trump +2 2 weeks to go

15 points in a month

National races traditionally tighten in the weeks and days running up to election day. And in all the numbers, I still don't see Trump comfortably ahead in any of the swing states. Which is what Kaz is saying.
Joe was out of his basement in July, 2020. Stop sniffing glue. :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't phrase it very carefully. The polls tend to tighten. Also they were similar to Hillary.

Note how though he kept whiffing on my argument then when I addressed pre-election polls he suddenly got it, LOL.

He still isn't addressing the argument I made

Biden got more votes than Trump did in enough states to constitute an electoral victory. It's the only count that matters. It was certified by all 50 states, the Electoral College, and Congress (you know, after their little garden party fell on its face). :)
Game Over. Trump lost.

May I just point out that I know that Trump isn't perfect,.. but at least he got things done and cared about the safety of our country.

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

Trump has declared he has not succeeded in the 2020 election. Trump has admitted he is the biggest loser in American Political history. Trump blames his loser supporters as the cause of his many political losses. He said he made a big mistake in attracting the biggest losers of American voters to win in 2016. You cannot be a winner with such big loser supporters.

Forum List

Back