Trump " I have not conceded"

I’ll check in with you in August for the next wait and see…
We could have seen this coming when the con man was telling the rubes "the only way I lose is if they cheat".

But, mentally walking through the steps of what might happen would have been depressing, so we just didn't go there.

And here we are.
You know there was fraud and when it is proven what kind of American will you be?
There is always fraud and errors. In most processes. What there wasn’t was a stolen election. The fact no evidence has been presented by now only verifies what we already know.

but I know I know… wait and see

We could have seen this coming when the con man was telling the rubes "the only way I lose is if they cheat".

But, mentally walking through the steps of what might happen would have been depressing, so we just didn't go there.

And here we are.
You know there was fraud and when it is proven what kind of American will you be?
How many Audits has Michigan done thus far? Have you been following?

And here we are.
There is always fraud and errors. In most processes. What there wasn’t was a stolen election. The fact no evidence has been presented by now only verifies what we already know.

There was a stolen election. Massive fraud. You have a corrupt government and a corrupt media telling you it did not happen. That is all you got, and neither of the sources have any credibility.

And here we are.

There was a stolen election. Massive fraud. You have a corrupt government and a corrupt media telling you it did not happen. That is all you got, and neither of the sources have any credibility.
I don't need them to tell me anything, I just need to ask the idiots like yourself making these claims to show proof and none of you can. This narrative was set up by Trump before the election even occurred so I can't say I was surprised to here the mindless trolls push this, but the fact that its still going is so embarrassing for you all. Have you no self pride and worth?!

Why would he concede?
Everyone knows the Democrats stole the election ....
These auditors are using forensics to uncover the fraud. If the auditors prove Trump won, Biden should be removed from the White House.

The science behind the fraudit has not been made public much less peer reviewed. Simply calling it forensic implies a crime has been committed and thus prejudices the entire Neo-GOP's campaign on the Biglie.

Btw there is no Constitutional requirement for the loser in the Presidential election to concede.

Biden is the President regardless if Trumpybear "the sour loser" concedes or not.
In other words you Dems are afraid of the forensic evidence being uncovered by the audit.

There was a stolen election. Massive fraud.
Jiminy Crickett, poster 'Lastamender'.......... when are you gonna prove what you've been whining about for months?

I don't mean to be pejorative towards your avatar but, honesttogoodness...but your representative certainly seems to have no there.....there. Just constant and insistent whining.

Really, what's up with your avatar?

Why spend your time whining when you could more productively advance the arguments of your Rightside by actually doing some work to prove what you claim ...really is?

There was a stolen election. Massive fraud.
Jiminy Crickett, poster 'Lastamender'.......... when are you gonna prove what you've been whining about for months?

I don't mean to be pejorative towards your avatar but, honesttogoodness...but your representative certainly seems to have no there.....there. Just constant and insistent whining.

Really, what's up with your avatar?

Why spend your time whining when you could more productively advance the arguments of your Rightside by actually doing some work to prove what you claim ...really is?
Try ignore.

And here we are.

Do you believe that 40K counterfeit ballots came in from China with bamboo paper?

Try ignore."

Naw, ignoring a particular poster...no matter how little of substance they add to our discourse here ....ain't really my style.

I read 'em all.
As sort of my way of understanding why the stew is as it is.

Regardless of the reasons why I don't put you on 'ignore.....the question remains: Why doesn't your avatar try to be more productive that simply being a whiner?

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Agreed. The election was stolen and certified. It's not going to change. The dragon won
In a hundred years what the heck difference will it make?

Depends if it continues down this path of fake elections or not. Democrats are doing everything you can to codify the end of free elections in election laws. If you are successful, it'll make a hell of a lot of difference in a hundred years
There are rules and regulations, there are codes in the programs and the security features yet there is no central control of elections and the Dems voting bill doesn't centralize the elections and I know you are against campaign finance reform because we want the Chinese and Russian monies in our elections to enrich the candidates and the party, right?

I never said only the national Democrat party stole the election. Of course many State Democrat parties were involved in stealing the election too. Particularly Penn, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. You didn't make any point.

Also, I call bull shit to your claim that you can read minds

Let me make the point for you then. No one stole anything. Your boy lost. Now put up some proof in the form of court documents that an actual judge will look at and take to trial or just close it.

You say that while spazzing out every day at these audits.

You cannot explain how traitor Joe won one single state of the 35 which voted GOP state house and state senate.

The reason you spazz out is because you are a homo with zero patriotism to America.

Old school Republicans that hate trump either didn't vote for him or voted for Biden but then voted Republican down ballot.

I don't think they will be voting Neo-GOP in 2022 either.

The polls did not show that. The polls showed trump with historically hi GOP support.

History says you need two things to do that, as Reagan did twice and Clinton did in 1996, the last time it happened.

1. You need a good candidate who goes UP in the polls when he campaigns. Traitor Joe is not a good candidate and went off a cliff when he campaigned - NH, Iowa, and the general

2. The polls show it, as they showed the "Reagan democrat" and the "republican for Clinton over senile bob dole"

You are zero for two.

Your side ran a terrible candidate, and the polls never showed GOP support for him... Except for the W 911 Zionist traitor crowd, which is heavy at the top of the GOP, but nothing in the national polls....

Nice try...

How about another, like

There were tons and tons of FRAUD BALLOTS just marked for traitor Joe and not state races....

There, that explains the numbers perfectly....

The poll also had Hillary winning in a landslide. Thank god for poles huh?

Guess we'll find out in 2022 if the Neo-GOP gets their hat handed to them

You lie.

Hillary blew a 20point lead and was behind with 2 weeks to go....
She had a steady 4-6 point lead in all the national polls on the eve of the election.

The polls had Hillary winning the Electoral College vote by a landslide

Half the polls with one week to go had trump either tied or ahead.

Hillary had a 20 point lead.

In both 16 and 20, the dem blew a huge lead, and then the dem polls showed a fictitious rebound....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It doesn’t really matter. Very little difference between Joe and Don.
. . or Obama, or Hillary, or Bush, etc. etc. etc.

A Brief History of Hopium​

I'm curious, who would you like to see in the White House right now... Pick anybody

I imagine. . . probably the last person I ever cast a ballot for Pres.

When Obama ran for Pres. the fist time, she ran at the head of the ticket for the Green Party. I don't think she would run with them again. She has said she thought about running for the Libertarian Party, but only if they formed a coalition with the Greens.

I would trust her to include in her cabinet, folks from all political points of view.

. . . and, to seriously do what Trump said he was going to do, but failed to do, which is, not include any industry insiders in government.

Yeah, in her Green Party acceptance speech, she never mentioned the environment.....

What an absolute moron.

Why would he concede?
These auditors are using forensics to uncover the fraud. If the auditors prove Trump won, Biden should be removed from the White House.

The science behind the fraudit has not been made public much less peer reviewed. Simply calling it forensic implies a crime has been committed and thus prejudices the entire Neo-GOP's campaign on the Biglie.

Btw there is no Constitutional requirement for the loser in the Presidential election to concede.

Biden is the President regardless if Trumpybear "the sour loser" concedes or not.
In other words you Dems are afraid of the forensic evidence being uncovered by the audit.

Sure thing, the Dems have been quaking in their boots since Durham was put on the ObamaGate case.

There is no such a thing as a forensic audit of an election. They made that shit up. The Cyber Kung Fu Squad is has no experience in forensic election audits, no body does. They made that shit up!

Sure thing, the Dems have been quaking in their boots since Durham was put on the ObamaGate case.

There is no such a thing as a forensic audit of an election. They made that shit up. The Cyber Kung Fu Squad is has no experience in forensic election audits, no body does. They made that shit up!
Your Username is sooooooo appropriate.

Yeah, in her Green Party acceptance speech, she never mentioned the environment.....

What an absolute moron.

. . . this is one of the reasons why she would not run for the nomination of the Green Party.

Although she still believes that corporatism is still destroying the planet. . . "sustainable development," is a globalist canard, just as the COVID/vaccine paradigm is being used by the globalists to take power away from local communities.

Her thoughts since '08 have evolved.

This is a quote from that acceptance speech.

". . . There is no doubt that the people of this country and in the global community are suffering from Washington, D.C.’s policies today.

Even as the ice in the Arctic Ocean reportedly was melting, the United States was obstructing an international discussion of climate change goals-setting for 2020 at the recently-concluded G-8 Summit. Even as George Bush has made himself an international climate change villain by not signing onto the Kyoto Protocol, his own scientists at the U.S. Climate Change Science Program have predicted more heat waves, intense rains, increased drought, and stronger hurricanes to affect the U.S. due to the worsening effects of climate change. . . . "

The fact is? When folks were saying this was all a globalist cabal planned event, involving gain of function? She had already been working with experts on a book, and it was published in Nov. of last year. . .

9781949762242.jpg

". . . Many questions arise concerning BIg Pharma's push for vaccines, and the mainstream dismissal of the possibility of alternative treatments such as HCQ. Other disturbing questions have arisen: Has the disruption been overblown to inflict damage on China as part of a trade war? On the United States, which faces massive damage to its economy in the midst of an increasingly bitter political divide? What are the biowarfare implications -in the Wuhan instance, where China's first BSL-4 level laboratory is situated, or in the future in general, given the spread of BSL-4 level laboratories worldwide and most extensively the US, as states and private entities conduct research into germ warfare, including the use of bat-generated viruses, for both offensive and defensive purposes, putting the entire world at risk of accidental leakage or worse? Is this truly a pandemic -- or is it a plandemic, and if so, to what end? What are the likely consequences, intended and not."

Why would he concede?

Democrats are not quaking because they are above the law. It is obvious not one corrupt agency is going to hold them accountable for anything. I get a kick how you jerks think that is American in any way shape or form. I have never seen the laws ignored like this. Trump is no excuse to destroy this country,

You guys need to wise up because they are going to shit on everyone. When the fraud is proven some of you might snap out of it.

I'm curious, who would you like to see in the White House right now... Pick anybody
It's pointless to dream about though. . . she isn't "in" their club. :heehee:

. . . you know, the one that take the orders from the infamous. . . "them."

"Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech on Iraq. Still believe politicians call the shots? Think again."

Forum List

Back