Trump " I have not conceded"

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

My God, Trump is a moron.

Former President Donald Trump said Monday that he has not conceded the 2020 presidential race, that if the election is proven fraudulent it will be up to the public and "perhaps politicians" to decide how to respond, and that if Mike Pence had sent disputed election results back to state legislatures for review the country "might very well have a different president right now."

"No, I never admitted defeat," Trump told Just the News' "Water Cooler" in an exclusive interview on Real America's Voice.

"We have a lot of things happening right now ... all you have to do is read the newspapers and see what's coming out now," he said, adding that he has "not conceded."

Last week during an interview with conservative commentator Sean Hannity Trump had remarked about the 2020 contest that "shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes and we didn't win, but let's see what happens on that."

Trump told the "The Water Cooler" host David Brody Monday that if the election was tainted by fraud any decision on reinstating him as president would fall to the public or possibly to politicians.

"If the election was fraudulent, people are gonna have to make up their own minds," he said. "It's not gonna be up to me. It's gonna be up to the public. It's gonna be up to, perhaps, politicians. I don't think there's ever been a case like this where hundreds of thousands of votes will be found. So we'll have to see what happens."

Trump said that he is "disappointed" that former Vice President Mike Pence did not kick some states' electoral vote counts back to their state legislatures for review, speculating that if Pence had done so there may have been a different president in office today.

"Well, I've always liked Mike, and I'm very disappointed that he didn't send it back to the legislatures," he said. "When you have more votes than you have voters in some cases and when you have the kind of things that are, that were known — in many cases they were known then, but they're certainly getting better and better known now — I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion. I think you would have found that you might very well have a different president right now had he sent 'em back."

Trump thinks he's being coy.

Remember what Comey said as he read off all the laws she broke? He said that no prosecutor in the country would take the case against her.
But he continued: "Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Next!
Nobody wants to hear about two people above the law. They illustrate just how fucked up our justice system is. Try again.

Of course you don't want anyone to know the true statement. She didn't intentional or willful mishandle classified information, no intentional misconduct, or indications of disloyalty to the United States, or efforts to obstruct justice.
She is above the law. Like Obama, Comey Clapper,McCabe, Brennan. The last four lied to Congress and have never been held accountable. Why?

You poor dumbass. They follow the law.

Whenever I see this thread's title about not conceding it gives me thought that Trump is out-Hillaring Hillary. And here I thought she was a candy-ass by waiting until the next morning to concede.

Remember what Comey said as he read off all the laws she broke? He said that no prosecutor in the country would take the case against her.
But he continued: "Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Next!
Nobody wants to hear about two people above the law. They illustrate just how fucked up our justice system is. Try again.

Of course you don't want anyone to know the true statement. She didn't intentional or willful mishandle classified information, no intentional misconduct, or indications of disloyalty to the United States, or efforts to obstruct justice.
She is above the law. Like Obama, Comey Clapper,McCabe, Brennan. The last four lied to Congress and have never been held accountable. Why?

You poor dumbass. They follow the law.
You are the dumbass. They spied on a president elect and lied to Congress about it. They are above the law because our government is corrupt. Anyone else would be on probation or in jail.

You are the dumbass. They spied on a president elect and lied to Congress about it.
Trump wasn't spied on. People in his campaign who were talking to the russians were caught up in our spying on the russians.

To put it simply. We wiretap the russians because they're the bad guys. Occasionally we catch Americans talking to the bad guys, and depending on the nature of the conversation, may become subjects themselves.

A Boy Named TRUMP

Well my daddy foreclosed when I was three
And he didn't leave much to Ma and me
Just a flophouse with crackhead bad news
Now, I don't blame him 'causa who he humped
But the meanest thing that he ever did
Was before he left, he went and named me "Trump"

Well, he must o' thought that is quite a joke
And it got a lot of laughs from a' lots of folk
Cuz I’m a silver spoon my whole life through
Some gal would giggle and I'd grab her rump
As a rich mans son, we get our due
I tell ya, life is easy for a boy named "Trump"

Well, I grew up quick and I grew up mean
All my wall street wits got really keen
Roam from town to town to foist my fame
But I made me a vow to the hollyweird stars
I'd grease them back room congressional bars
And stick it to the folks who thought it awful name

Well, it was Gatlinburg in mid-July
And I just hit town when my trump steaks died
I thought I'd stop and have myself a screw
At an old saloon on a street of mud
Up on the the table, dealin’ studs
Sat the dirty, mangy Daniels dog doni’ the crew

Well, I knew that skank did my own sweet dad
From a worn-out picture that my mother'd had
And I knew that scar on her cheek and her evil eye
She was big but bent over when she was told
And I looked at her and my blood ran cold
And I said: "My name is 'TRUMP!' How do you do!?
Now you gonna die!"
Yeah that's what I told 'er

Well, I her hard right between the thighs
And she went down, but to my surprise
she come up with a knife and cut off a piece of my ear
But I busted a chair right across her teeth
And we crashed through the wall and into the street
Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer

I tell ya, I've screwed tougher women
But I really can't remember when
She rode like a mule and blew like a crocodile
I heard her laugh and then I heard her cuss
she went for her purse and I pulled mine first
she stood there lookin' at me and I saw her smile

And she said, "Son, I like it rough
And if a man's gonna do me, he's gotta be tough
so don’t expect I’m here ta help ya along
So go get it up, or say goodbye
I got no mercy for your ‘little guy’
you’d think that Trump name would make you strong"

Yeah she said, "Now you screwed up my entire night
And I know you hate me, but you got no right
To leave me hot, and I’ll damn well blame you if you do
So ya gonna pay me off , with you cohen guy
Or my media friends will spit in ya eye
'Cause I'm the bitch Trump junk just couldn’t do
Yeah what could I do, what could I do

I got all choked up and I threw down my purse
Called her a b*tch, and she called me a fag
So I gave away some deferred campaign dues
And I think about her, now and then
Every time I grab a pussy I think
If they ever ask my name, I think I'm gonna say Clinton,
or Obama! Anything but Trump! I still hate that name! Yeah

~S~ w/apologies to the man in black

They're busy spinning a narrative for July/August to help enable Trump's triumphant return to the White House of course. It's all a big media driven exercise.
If they had found just the slightest bit of fraud, they'd be singing it from the rooftops.
Trump returning to the White House in July would be a great thing for America, but the Deep State will never allow it.

Sometimes forensic evidence takes a while.
How long before anybody knows who did it, or how they did it.
You're talking a conspiracy that would require cooperation by all levels in government across a dozen states, involving an army of thousands of people. And nobody can find even one of them.

Why? I'd call a fair ballgame. Always do. But speaking of the Audit team... Why haven't they shown any fraud. I'd think they would have unearthed it after a few days. Whats taking so long?
Not this long. It isn’t rocket science. There was a big team of people, all intent to find fraud, digging into this for half a year now. Nothing has come of it. What a joke

Not this long. It isn’t rocket science. There was a big team of people, all intent to find fraud, digging into this for half a year now. Nothing has come of it. What a joke
Just be patient. The people running the audit in AZ know what they are doing.

The people running the "fraudit" in AZ have taken their information and "evidence" back to a secret location in Montana for data mining.
If there was any fraud uncovered, they would have been singing it from the hilltops. Since the audit was a bust, they are now going to create a narrative.
A story. Spun out of pure fiction. They want to unveil this close to August when Trump believes he will make a triumphant return to the White House.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we see another attempt at a January 6th. Except this time, they may actually come to play.

Occams Razor. They're not above the law, they're trained in the law, and know what lines not to cross.
They lied to Congress. That will always be a crime, and always was, until they did it to get rid of Trump. Those agencies and the Democratic party have been lawless since he won. Now they are getting worse than ever. Arresting the political opposition is Communism.

Occams Razor. They're not above the law, they're trained in the law, and know what lines not to cross.
They lied to Congress. That will always be a crime, and always was, until they did it to get rid of Trump. Those agencies and the Democratic party have been lawless since he won. Now they are getting worse than ever. Arresting the political opposition is Communism.
Which arrests are you talking about?

Forum List

Back