Trump " I have not conceded"

Why? I'd call a fair ballgame. Always do. But speaking of the Audit team... Why haven't they shown any fraud. I'd think they would have unearthed it after a few days. Whats taking so long?
They're busy spinning a narrative for July/August to help enable Trump's triumphant return to the White House of course. It's all a big media driven exercise.
If they had found just the slightest bit of fraud, they'd be singing it from the rooftops.

Oh, JackOLantern! The slightest bit of fraud? Why, until this election, no one had ever tried to claim no election was totally FREE of fraud, just that it wasn't consequential. Now, this time, you jackals are actually trying to claim that in the largest election ever, the most emotion-charged election ever, in the most unorthodox election ever, in the most questioned, irregular election ever----- there was NO fraud?! :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone daring to claim no fraud in an election this large and strange is in effect, ANNOUNCING IT.

Lessee, Jackal, we have 10,000 people with thousands of witnesses, documents and testimony saying there WAS fraud, a LOT of it, and then we have you and the "Reuters Fact Check Team" who simply called up an election board, asked them if they cheated, they said no, and now you and Reuters declared it a fact. :uhh:

View attachment 505410

Why do you persist? Put up. Or STFU.
I'm not interested in your pussying out posts.

TRANSLATION: Jack ain't got nuttin'. He's cut. He's bleeding. He wants off.

Meantime, idiots like him are asked 100 times to put up or shut up and they never can. They can't even answer the question: IF THE ELECTION FRAUD WAS DENOUNCED MERE DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION (and since in EVERY mention of it) AS BASELESS AND DEBUNKED, THEN WHO DEBUNKED IT? HOW? WHEN? AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

Run away and declare a non-existent victory. That's what all you Trump supporters are hoping for.
I don't run anywhere, Jerk, and all I'm hoping for is to get at the REAL truth about the election, not this fiction you Bidenistas keep trying to sell.

I've put up Freaky. I've knocked down every one of your conspiracy theories without even breaking a sweat.
That's because you've knocked down absolutely NOTHING other than in your own imagination.

And here you are almost seven months later still pushing them forward.
Data is still flowing in every day.

I have to wonder at some point, does it become about your belief in the lie? Or is it devotion and adoration of the man himself?
How 'bout this Jack-- -- -- the indisputable truth, the REAL truth, the FACTS, not this evasive CRAP you keep peddling. I'm fine with doing a neat and thorough job, Jerk, you are the one sweating bullets trying to dissuade the truth from coming out.

The only thing "flowing" here is the smell of desperation that grows with every post you make.
He lost. He's done. End of Story.
"Desperation," Jack? No desperation here on this end, I'm not the one trying to stop, speed up or put down any efforts to get at the whole truth, YOU ARE. Even your last post reeks of DESPERATION. You're desperate for me to say nothing found here and the election is settled.

Not within a light-year, Garage Guy.

The election is settled. Trump lost. Game over. End of story.
Nothing is settled. Fraud will be proven.
It's already proven. They didn't suspend the Ghouls license because he was telling you the truth.

Making false claims in order to change the results of an election or coercing election officials into illegally changing the vote totals is fraud.
None of that went on you ignorant lying bag of shit. The claims are not false. There was massive fraud.

Why? I'd call a fair ballgame. Always do. But speaking of the Audit team... Why haven't they shown any fraud. I'd think they would have unearthed it after a few days. Whats taking so long?
They're busy spinning a narrative for July/August to help enable Trump's triumphant return to the White House of course. It's all a big media driven exercise.
If they had found just the slightest bit of fraud, they'd be singing it from the rooftops.

Oh, JackOLantern! The slightest bit of fraud? Why, until this election, no one had ever tried to claim no election was totally FREE of fraud, just that it wasn't consequential. Now, this time, you jackals are actually trying to claim that in the largest election ever, the most emotion-charged election ever, in the most unorthodox election ever, in the most questioned, irregular election ever----- there was NO fraud?! :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone daring to claim no fraud in an election this large and strange is in effect, ANNOUNCING IT.

Lessee, Jackal, we have 10,000 people with thousands of witnesses, documents and testimony saying there WAS fraud, a LOT of it, and then we have you and the "Reuters Fact Check Team" who simply called up an election board, asked them if they cheated, they said no, and now you and Reuters declared it a fact. :uhh:

View attachment 505410

Meantime, idiots like him are asked 100 times to put up or shut up and they never can. They can't even answer the question: IF THE ELECTION FRAUD WAS DENOUNCED MERE DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION (and since in EVERY mention of it) AS BASELESS AND DEBUNKED, THEN WHO DEBUNKED IT? HOW? WHEN? AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

Run away and declare a non-existent victory. That's what all you Trump supporters are hoping for.
I don't run anywhere, Jerk, and all I'm hoping for is to get at the REAL truth about the election, not this fiction you Bidenistas keep trying to sell.

I've put up Freaky. I've knocked down every one of your conspiracy theories without even breaking a sweat.
That's because you've knocked down absolutely NOTHING other than in your own imagination.

I have to wonder at some point, does it become about your belief in the lie? Or is it devotion and adoration of the man himself?
How 'bout this Jack-- -- -- the indisputable truth, the REAL truth, the FACTS, not this evasive CRAP you keep peddling. I'm fine with doing a neat and thorough job, Jerk, you are the one sweating bullets trying to dissuade the truth from coming out.

The only thing "flowing" here is the smell of desperation that grows with every post you make.
"Desperation," Jack? No desperation here on this end, I'm not the one trying to stop, speed up or put down any efforts to get at the whole truth, YOU ARE. Even your last post reeks of DESPERATION. You're desperate for me to say nothing found here and the election is settled.

Don't you wish. :21:

View attachment 505410

It's already proven. They didn't suspend the Ghouls license because he was telling you the truth.

The Ghoul? Without asking who THAT might be, then why wasn't Hillary's license revoked? She's a lawyer, and she lied. Lied and lied and lied. And she tried to influence an election and change the outcome.

Hillary belongs in jail.

I posted elsewhere that it is possible that if enough fraud is proven beyond doubt, that they could get the US supreme court to declare that Trump won the 2020 election, and was indeed elected president in 2020.

But be careful what you ask for, because at the same time the US supreme court is powerless to order mandamus against the political entities necessary to cause either Biden to be removed from office, or Trump to be installed into office.

So the courts powers are limited to changing the facts, but not the circumstances.

View attachment 505410

The Ghoul? Without asking who THAT might be, then why wasn't Hillary's license revoked? She's a lawyer, and she lied. Lied and lied and lied. And she tried to influence an election and change the outcome.

Hillary belongs in jail.

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

Hillary? She conceded the 2016 election in the wee hours of the morning after.

Show me where she made false claims in order to change the results of her lost election or where she was recorded coercing election officials into illegally changing the vote totals just enough for her to win by one vote!

View attachment 505410

Hillary belongs in jail.

1). Hillary financed the fraudulent Steele Dossier trying to ruin Trump.

2). Hillary's team lied to the FISA court to get the Dossier admitted as evidence.

3). Hillary put out a book of lies trying to defer blame.

4). Hillary lied more than I can count in her quid pro quo as Secretary, in her destruction of emails, in her misuse of national secrets, and misuse of a private server and private phones, not to mention lied about four Americans who died due to her incompetence.

JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD.

Hillary's entire life is one big lie. She has no business having a law license in this country.

I posted elsewhere that it is possible that if enough fraud is proven beyond doubt, that they could get the US supreme court to declare that Trump won the 2020 election, and was indeed elected president in 2020.

But be careful what you ask for, because at the same time the US supreme court is powerless to order mandamus against the political entities necessary to cause either Biden to be removed from office, or Trump to be installed into office.

So the courts powers are limited to changing the facts, but not the circumstances.

The only way this would be remotely possible is if enough weak kneed judges were found to take up the cases, then judgements issued in favor of the D-Team, then appeals overturning said judgements, and finally, on to the Supreme Court for the final arbitration. And NONE of those SC judges want ANY part of this..whether they believe it was stolen or not.

I'm sorry. If there was massive fraud found, there would be shouts from the rooftops. Not feeble pressers in front of adult video stores and in the conference rooms of cheap hotels.

View attachment 505410

Hillary belongs in jail.

2). Hillary's team lied to the FISA court to get the Dossier admitted as evidence.

4). Hillary lied more than I can count in her quid pro quo as Secretary, in her destruction of emails, in her misuse of national secrets, and misuse of a private server and private phones, not to mention lied about four Americans who died due to her incompetence.

Hillary's entire life is one big lie. She has no business having a law license in this country.

Yet after all the irrefutable evidence her opponents have produce she has yet to be charged with a crime much less ever been convicted for any of them. She's either the world greatest mastermind of all criminal masterminds or you've been feed a bunch of bovine poop. I'm going with the latter because she turned out to be such a lightweight that she lost to a Rich New York Billionaire Playboy Liberal pretending to be a conservative.

View attachment 505410

Hillary belongs in jail.

1) Well, actually that was started by a REPUBLICAN operative wanting opposition research on Trump. She picked it up and paid for it...but strangely..didn't use it. Yep. Dumb.
2) No, she didn't. Stop. :)
3) Sheesh. :)
4) I remember 6 Congressional committees on Benghazi. I remember her sitting in front of Republicans TWICE for hours and answering all their fucking inane questions. Oh I'm sorry, same private email server the last guy employed? LOL.

Hillary Clinton conceded to Donald Trump in the early hours of 11/9/2016. And then went hiking. Since that day, she's lived in your brain rent free...when the rest of us have long
forgotten about her.

The only way this would be remotely possible is if enough weak kneed judges were found to take up the cases, then judgements issued in favor of the D-Team, then appeals overturning said judgements, and finally, on to the Supreme Court for the final arbitration. And NONE of those SC judges want ANY part of this..whether they believe it was stolen or not.
Remember, i'm giving a hypothetical that they somehow could show incontrovertible fraud took place, and in sufficient amounts to completely overturn the election results.

Thus any judge hearing the case would side with the republicans that Trump won. But they would also rule they have no power to bring about the relief sought, beyond the declaration of facts.

They would have to appeal all the way to the US supreme court to find a court with the power to carry out overturning the election, but as I said, would be met with the separation of powers wall that even the US supreme court can't get past.

I'm sorry. If there was massive fraud found, there would be shouts from the rooftops. Not feeble pressers in front of adult video stores and in the conference rooms of cheap hotels.

If there was massive fraud, Rudy Giuliani wouldn't be losing his law license for claiming massive fraud.

Funny coming from a Trump defender, who has lost at least three of his main lawyers because they got disbarred.
It really is not funny when people can be persecuted legally. The fix is in to punish anyone associated with Trump. You assholes should be ashamed of the mockery being made of justice.

Funny coming from a Trump defender, who has lost at least three of his main lawyers because they got disbarred.
It really is not funny when people can be persecuted legally. The fix is in to punish anyone associated with Trump. You assholes should be ashamed of the mockery being made of justice.

People associated with Trump are being pursued because they are corrupt. It's a given. Corruption attracts corruption.

View attachment 505410

Hillary belongs in jail.

She's either the world greatest mastermind of all criminal masterminds or you've been feed a bunch of bovine poop.

Funny you ignore the obvious THIRD choice: that she is guilty as sin but above the law because her ilk are part of a protected deep state that is considered simply too important to go to jail.

Remember what Comey said as he read off all the laws she broke? He said that no prosecutor in the country would take the case against her.

People have done 1-2 years in jail for a tiny FRACTION of what she's done.

Trump wasn't part of that privileged inner circle because he doesn't play their games and we all saw what happened to him.

View attachment 505410

Hillary belongs in jail.

She picked it up and paid for it...

Thanks for admitting some of Hillary's vast guilt.

View attachment 505410

By 30JUN21, right? That's what you told us.

View attachment 505410

Making false claims in order to change the results of an election or coercing election officials into illegally changing the vote totals is fraud.
None of that went on you ignorant lying bag of shit. The claims are not false. There was massive fraud.
"There was massive fraud".....to be exposed by 30JUN21, right?

View attachment 505410

By 30JUN21, right? That's what you told us.
They have to do a report. Do not worry fraud will be proven. Now stop trolling about it.

Forum List

Back