Trump " I have not conceded"

That is NOT what the Democrat party told me to think!!!!!! Hour after hour of nothing but what Democrats told you to think
Democrats told me to think nothing.
And you've been doing a real good job at that, Jack!

80+ court cases between the lower courts and Supreme Court tossed
You mean declined, and/or dismissed for late filing, lack of standing and other technical reasons.

told me that judges..you know, the people that actually make decisions everyday saw no evidence of fraud.
How did they know when they never reviewed the evidence, having the cases each only for hours or a few days? And how were all the news outlets reporting it all baseless and debunked on November 6 when the court cases hadn't even been heard yet at that time and it is taking months now just to audit one city in Arizona and the dems want months and months just to "investigate" what happened on 1/6? All your judges really must have been real miracle workers!

You keep repeating the same shit over and over.
Jack, ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE is repeat the same shit over and over, which is to say or offer NOTHING BUT BULL.

So when you gonna start that discussion on election fraud? Are we we taking bets on how many posts it will take before you give it up? :)
Over 50+ court cases were dismissed for LACK OF EVIDENCE. Why is it you have to be told this over and over?

And for the record, I don't care about a 1/6 investigation. I'll settle for releasing the names of the Republican Senators and Congresspeople who aided the rioters in the days leading up to 1/6 with logistics, guided tours, and encouragement. Their texts, their emails, their social media correspondence. Release the names and the correspondence. I'll be happy with that.

That's a lie. The courts did not hear the merits of the cases, they made them go away on technicalities.

Jack hangs desperately onto that lie despite being proven wrong time and again.

HE IGNORES the roughly 80 people and organizations who have already admitted to stealing the election to stop a Trump reelection.

HE IGNORES the fact that people were making his argument time and again long before any of the cases went to trial!

HE IGNORED the fact that they keep changing the numbers: his link claims 50 cases while he claims over 80!

HE IGNORED the fact the Reuters lies saying: "the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.” When we all know the cases HAD to focus on smaller complaints that were within the purview of any given courts jurisdiction because no single court has jurisdiction across all six states! He ignores that you don't bring fraud charges because fraud proper is near impossible to prove. He ignores that even his own article says they were "largely" dismissed, meaning not all. He IGNORED the fact that no one goes to court without evidence, at best, a judge might rule that the evidence presented didn't meet the conditions necessary to prove the charges.

Jack IGNORES the fact that Reuters DID NO FACT CHECKING but are merely regurgitating what 3rd parties told them, parties with an interest in the OUTCOME of the election.

Jack IGNORES the fact that all this has been proven him before.

And Jack IGNORED the lengthy documentation I've presented here in Michigan alone claiming I've offered nothing despite my linking him to it on several occasions.

And despite no evidence to the contrary, no ability to show how, when or by who all of the evidence has been "debunked," Jack makes the same lame accusations over and over yet fails to provide ANYTHING to support his accusations other than the words of third parties.

Taken together, all of this combines circumstantially to show that Jack is lying and KNOWS he is lying.
No one has admitted to stealing any election.
Get your fat head out of your puckered, lying ass. Time Magazine published the names back in February.

There were over 50 cases that judges dismissed on the evidence..or lack thereof.
So Trump won 30 cases?

You've presented nothing but conspiracy theories about Michigan.
Your hollow claim. Prove it.

Put up. Or STFU. Be a man. Start your thread and let's go.

Jack, the point of my thread is to compile and weigh the available evidence. Not decide the outcome. You better hope you have lots of documentation to counter it because otherwise, when I do my massive thread, probably the most massive undertaking in the history of USMB, I can tell you already that without proof to the contrary, Trump will win the thread hands down.

Get to work. You should be happy I'm giving you added time.

Then...start it. Or close it.

Eat shit and die, Jack. You sure are in a hurry to see a thread start you have no hope of ever disproving or believing.

So Freaky. Let me give you a taste of what you are in for when you bravely start your thread on massive voter fraud. This one's for free.

Thanks for nothing, Jack. Not only do I already have that article, but I have the report on which it is based. I will be looking at ALL AVAILABLE EVIDENCE.

Your report identifies about 12 or 13 categories of fraud allegation yet I've identified over 25 different cases in the state! Further, the report only identifies essentially mechanical aspects of the election, it says nothing I can see for the actions taken by PEOPLE, nor cognitive bias and other failings in the research method. We shall be looking at ALL of that. Hope you got more than just this.

I'm glad you found this much Jack, the problem I see is you are so prejudiced that you pick and choose what you choose to believe on FACE VALUE without asking any of the critical questions and corroboration necessary before accepting the presentation as factual. Put another way, had the report found in favor of Trump that indeed fraud was widespread and considerable, you'd be dismissing it right now on myriad points not the least of which, calling it a QAnon Conspiracy Theory, admit it.

Waiting patiently for you to start your "investigative" thread.

Is that why you brought it up three times this hour, Jackoff?

When I get all the preliminary work done and have spoken at length to the mods and set everything up, you'll get notified.

I can't wait to see the 35 of you claiming all has been debunked to present your documented proof.

They admit it in other ways. Like censorship, like blocking every audit they can, by arresting political prisoners, and manufacturing an insurrection to cover up fraud.

If anyone on the Right acted this guilty, look out. In fact it does not have to be as obvious as their guilt is and they will still have a hissy fit.

I believe Trump wasn’t defrauded. You’ve been proven wrong… again
Thankfully you're not part of the AZ audit team.
Why? I'd call a fair ballgame. Always do. But speaking of the Audit team... Why haven't they shown any fraud. I'd think they would have unearthed it after a few days. Whats taking so long?

They're busy spinning a narrative for July/August to help enable Trump's triumphant return to the White House of course. It's all a big media driven exercise.
If they had found just the slightest bit of fraud, they'd be singing it from the rooftops.

Why? I'd call a fair ballgame. Always do. But speaking of the Audit team... Why haven't they shown any fraud. I'd think they would have unearthed it after a few days. Whats taking so long?

They're busy spinning a narrative for July/August to help enable Trump's triumphant return to the White House of course. It's all a big media driven exercise.
If they had found just the slightest bit of fraud, they'd be singing it from the rooftops.
Yeah, I'm not really sold on that. I sure as hell don't know, but it's also possible that they're saving everything up -- as inaccurate and contrived as it may be, see "Kraken" -- for one big event.

Who knows. One thing we can be pretty sure of, is that this ugliness ain't going away any time soon.

How is it media driven? Trump and guys like Mike Liddell are promoting the idea that Trump will be reinstated.

How is it media driven? Trump and guys like Mike Liddell are promoting the idea that Trump will be reinstated.

Alt-right media. Without it, this would have died months ago. They keep it in the forefront of the minds of the faithful. Well, that and to also keep the faithful's wallets open. :)

Alt-right media. Without it, this would have died months ago. They keep it in the forefront of the minds of the faithful. Well, that and to also keep the faithful's wallets open. :)

You think media shouldn't report what Trump and his groupies are trying to do?

That's what has been driving this since the days of Limbaugh. All of that is now manifest -- we're seeing and experiencing what this has been leading up to.

Germans in the 40's had their eyes opened overnight and repented (largely). Here, the propaganda is still pouring out, 24/7/365. That's a real problem.

Last edited:

Of course. But what's traditionally referred to as legitimate media isn't keeping the thought of a steal in the minds of the lemmings. They're just reporting on what's going on.
Not actually helping to perpetuate it, keep it alive, and help keep those wallets open and the money flowing.

Of course. But what's traditionally referred to as legitimate media isn't keeping the thought of a steal in the minds of the lemmings. They're just reporting on what's going on.
Not actually helping to perpetuate it, keep it alive, and help keep those wallets open and the money flowing.

Trump is basically accusing all these voting precincts of either treason or incompetence. Americans need to see that clearly.

Trump is basically accusing all these voting precincts of either treason or incompetence. Americans need to see that clearly.

Actually, he's straight up accusing them of theft. Along with a conspiracy side dish of grievance. He believes this is personal. And he's got a lot people on his side.
Most Americans will see that he's a whiny fraud that lost an election because he blew the response to the virus. But the people that believe him...aren't moving off
their positions. The reason for that is a steady diet of alt-right sludge, dealt day after day on two right wing TV (sorry I don't count Fox) networks, social media and Internet websites.
That keeps the Lie alive.

Oh, JackOLantern! The slightest bit of fraud? Why, until this election, no one had ever tried to claim no election was totally FREE of fraud, just that it wasn't consequential. Now, this time, you jackals are actually trying to claim that in the largest election ever, the most emotion-charged election ever, in the most unorthodox election ever, in the most questioned, irregular election ever----- there was NO fraud?! :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone daring to claim no fraud in an election this large and strange is in effect, ANNOUNCING IT.

Lessee, Jackal, we have 10,000 people with thousands of witnesses, documents and testimony saying there WAS fraud, a LOT of it, and then we have you and the "Reuters Fact Check Team" who simply called up an election board, asked them if they cheated, they said no, and now you and Reuters declared it a fact. :uhh:

intears.gif

Oh, JackOLantern! The slightest bit of fraud? Why, until this election, no one had ever tried to claim no election was totally FREE of fraud, just that it wasn't consequential. Now, this time, you jackals are actually trying to claim that in the largest election ever, the most emotion-charged election ever, in the most unorthodox election ever, in the most questioned, irregular election ever----- there was NO fraud?! :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone daring to claim no fraud in an election this large and strange is in effect, ANNOUNCING IT.

Lessee, Jackal, we have 10,000 people with thousands of witnesses, documents and testimony saying there WAS fraud, a LOT of it, and then we have you and the "Reuters Fact Check Team" who simply called up an election board, asked them if they cheated, they said no, and now you and Reuters declared it a fact. :uhh:

View attachment 505410

Why do you persist? Put up. Or STFU.
I'm not interested in your pussying out posts.

View attachment 505410

TRANSLATION: Jack ain't got nuttin'. He's cut. He's bleeding. He wants off.

Meantime, idiots like him are asked 100 times to put up or shut up and they never can. They can't even answer the question: IF THE ELECTION FRAUD WAS DENOUNCED MERE DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION (and since in EVERY mention of it) AS BASELESS AND DEBUNKED, THEN WHO DEBUNKED IT? HOW? WHEN? AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

View attachment 505410

TRANSLATION: Jack ain't got nuttin'. He's cut. He's bleeding. He wants off.

Meantime, idiots like him are asked 100 times to put up or shut up and they never can. They can't even answer the question: IF THE ELECTION FRAUD WAS DENOUNCED MERE DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION (and since in EVERY mention of it) AS BASELESS AND DEBUNKED, THEN WHO DEBUNKED IT? HOW? WHEN? AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

Run away and declare a non-existent victory. That's what all you Trump supporters are hoping for.
I've put up Freaky. I've knocked down every one of your conspiracy theories without even breaking a sweat.
And here you are almost seven months later still pushing them forward.

I have to wonder at some point, does it become about your belief in the lie? Or is it devotion and adoration of the man himself?
Be honest. What did he represent to you? What did you think he was going to deliver for you?

There has always been fraud, such as the man in georgia who tried to absentee vote by applying for his dead mother.
He got caught trying to vote for Trump.

The argument is that fraud was so small, that it would not change the results of an election. Although Florida 2000 would have been ripe for fraud allegations, since the margin of victory was razor thin (and could have gone either way), but the current margins are far in excess of the possible dozens of fraudulent votes.

And the idea of passing draconian laws that would stop this fraud would have a thousand fold deterrence to legitimate votes. To stop 12 fraudulent votes, they would disenfranchise 12,000 voters.

And that many votes, can change the outcome of an election.

Your problem is that your 10,000 people and thousands of witnesses, documents and testimony were not correctly included in any of the 60+ lawsuits. Apparently the lawyers Trump hired, where he spent $8 million, which at Rudy Giuliani's rate would have only paid for a couple of days prep for each case.

Add to that, many of the lawyers, especially Rudy told the judges they weren't alleging election fraud. So how would a witness or affidavit alleging fraud be admissible in those cases?

Don't blame the judges, blame the lawyers. You get what you pay for.

Forum List

Back