Trump " I have not conceded"

You don't know what fraud they have found because you only tune into the liberal news channels. You'd know the truth if you watched Fox News.
I watch Fox more than any other network. I’m well aware of what they are talking about
It's hard to believe you watch Tucker Carlson and still don't know the truth.
That's some funny shit. It should come with a warning. "Do not drink coffee while reading this".
Problem is, he's dead serious. He buys the whole thing.
You guys need something more than a corrupt government, media and corrupt DOJ and FBI saying it did not happen. What part of that don't you understand?
Yes you must believe everyone else is corrupt because........you believe Trumpybear is not!
It's like a science fiction movie with zombies. There's nothing behind their eyes.
No, it is more like aliens controlling the minds of the people watching this country destroyed after a stolen election and liking it.

No one will ever believe Trump was not defrauded.
Okay!

You don't know what fraud they have found because you only tune into the liberal news channels. You'd know the truth if you watched Fox News.
I watch Fox more than any other network. I’m well aware of what they are talking about
That's some funny shit. It should come with a warning. "Do not drink coffee while reading this".
You guys need something more than a corrupt government, media and corrupt DOJ and FBI saying it did not happen. What part of that don't you understand?
Yes you must believe everyone else is corrupt because........you believe Trumpybear is not!
It's like a science fiction movie with zombies. There's nothing behind their eyes.
No, it is more like aliens controlling the minds of the people watching this country destroyed after a stolen election and liking it.

I believe Trump wasn’t defrauded. You’ve been proven wrong… again
You people have proven nothing.

tenor.gif

I believe Trump wasn’t defrauded. You’ve been proven wrong… again
I literally just proved that you’re statement that “No one will ever believe Trump was not defrauded.” Was wrong.

I am someone. I don’t think Trump was defrauded. You were wrong… again

That is NOT what the Democrat party told me to think!!!!!! Hour after hour of nothing but what Democrats told you to think
Democrats told me to think nothing.
And you've been doing a real good job at that, Jack!

80+ court cases between the lower courts and Supreme Court tossed
You mean declined, and/or dismissed for late filing, lack of standing and other technical reasons.

told me that judges..you know, the people that actually make decisions everyday saw no evidence of fraud.
How did they know when they never reviewed the evidence, having the cases each only for hours or a few days? And how were all the news outlets reporting it all baseless and debunked on November 6 when the court cases hadn't even been heard yet at that time and it is taking months now just to audit one city in Arizona and the dems want months and months just to "investigate" what happened on 1/6? All your judges really must have been real miracle workers!

You keep repeating the same shit over and over.
Jack, ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE is repeat the same shit over and over, which is to say or offer NOTHING BUT BULL.

So when you gonna start that discussion on election fraud? Are we we taking bets on how many posts it will take before you give it up? :)
Over 50+ court cases were dismissed for LACK OF EVIDENCE. Why is it you have to be told this over and over?

And for the record, I don't care about a 1/6 investigation. I'll settle for releasing the names of the Republican Senators and Congresspeople who aided the rioters in the days leading up to 1/6 with logistics, guided tours, and encouragement. Their texts, their emails, their social media correspondence. Release the names and the correspondence. I'll be happy with that.

That's a lie. The courts did not hear the merits of the cases, they made them go away on technicalities.

Jack hangs desperately onto that lie despite being proven wrong time and again.

HE IGNORES the roughly 80 people and organizations who have already admitted to stealing the election to stop a Trump reelection.

HE IGNORES the fact that people were making his argument time and again long before any of the cases went to trial!

HE IGNORED the fact that they keep changing the numbers: his link claims 50 cases while he claims over 80!

HE IGNORED the fact the Reuters lies saying: "the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.” When we all know the cases HAD to focus on smaller complaints that were within the purview of any given courts jurisdiction because no single court has jurisdiction across all six states! He ignores that you don't bring fraud charges because fraud proper is near impossible to prove. He ignores that even his own article says they were "largely" dismissed, meaning not all. He IGNORED the fact that no one goes to court without evidence, at best, a judge might rule that the evidence presented didn't meet the conditions necessary to prove the charges.

Jack IGNORES the fact that Reuters DID NO FACT CHECKING but are merely regurgitating what 3rd parties told them, parties with an interest in the OUTCOME of the election.

Jack IGNORES the fact that all this has been proven him before.

And Jack IGNORED the lengthy documentation I've presented here in Michigan alone claiming I've offered nothing despite my linking him to it on several occasions.

And despite no evidence to the contrary, no ability to show how, when or by who all of the evidence has been "debunked," Jack makes the same lame accusations over and over yet fails to provide ANYTHING to support his accusations other than the words of third parties.

Taken together, all of this combines circumstantially to show that Jack is lying and KNOWS he is lying.
No one has admitted to stealing any election.
Get your fat head out of your puckered, lying ass. Time Magazine published the names back in February.

There were over 50 cases that judges dismissed on the evidence..or lack thereof.
So Trump won 30 cases?

You've presented nothing but conspiracy theories about Michigan.
Your hollow claim. Prove it.

Put up. Or STFU. Be a man. Start your thread and let's go.

Jack, the point of my thread is to compile and weigh the available evidence. Not decide the outcome. You better hope you have lots of documentation to counter it because otherwise, when I do my massive thread, probably the most massive undertaking in the history of USMB, I can tell you already that without proof to the contrary, Trump will win the thread hands down.

Get to work. You should be happy I'm giving you added time.

Then...start it. Or close it.

Eat shit and die, Jack. You sure are in a hurry to see a thread start you have no hope of ever disproving or believing.

So Freaky. Let me give you a taste of what you are in for when you bravely start your thread on massive voter fraud. This one's for free.

Thanks for nothing, Jack. Not only do I already have that article, but I have the report on which it is based. I will be looking at ALL AVAILABLE EVIDENCE.

Your report identifies about 12 or 13 categories of fraud allegation yet I've identified over 25 different cases in the state! Further, the report only identifies essentially mechanical aspects of the election, it says nothing I can see for the actions taken by PEOPLE, nor cognitive bias and other failings in the research method. We shall be looking at ALL of that. Hope you got more than just this.

I'm glad you found this much Jack, the problem I see is you are so prejudiced that you pick and choose what you choose to believe on FACE VALUE without asking any of the critical questions and corroboration necessary before accepting the presentation as factual. Put another way, had the report found in favor of Trump that indeed fraud was widespread and considerable, you'd be dismissing it right now on myriad points not the least of which, calling it a QAnon Conspiracy Theory, admit it.

tenor.gif
LOL

Dumbfuck, those are claims, not proof.

Do you see now why so many people laugh at you?
Hahahaha. Lastamender are you really still trying to use that site as proof after I dove into some of the “claims” and showed how false they were?! Unbelievable!!!

tenor.gif
LOL

Hahahaha. Lastamender are you really still trying to use that site as proof after I dove into some of the “claims” and showed how false they were?! Unbelievable!!!
I sure am. It is full of evidence and questions that were never investigated when they should have been. More people believe there was fraud now than before. No one is giving up and it will be proven.

tenor.gif
LOL

I sure am. It is full of evidence and questions that were never investigated when they should have been. More people believe there was fraud now than before. No one is giving up and it will be proven.

70% of Republicans are embarrassed by Trump's continued claims that the election was stolen. He's lost 60 court cases and after 8 months still has no evidence. The Michigan GOP is absolutely pissed at Trump and furious that he is still lying about them.

tenor.gif
LOL

They were investigated and debunked as I showed you months ago. Take the blinders off

tenor.gif
LOL

70% of Republicans are embarrassed by Trump's continued claims that the election was stolen. He's lost 60 court cases and after 8 months still has no evidence. The Michigan GOP is absolutely pissed at Trump and furious that he is still lying about them.
And his Lawyer’s license was just suspended for all the misinformation he was spreading

tenor.gif
LOL

Do you see when it is people like you laughing it does not mean anything? Now, you know.
Maybe not to you, but you’re delirious.

tenor.gif
LOL

But not proof, which you falsely claimed it was.

tenor.gif
LOL

Enough proof for 7 state legislatures to choose alternative electors, And enough proof for over half the country now.

tenor.gif
LOL

Enough proof for 7 state legislatures to choose alternative electors, And enough proof for over half the country now.
You're talking about partisan hacks. When it comes to actually proving things the whole narrative flops on its face which is why Biden is president and Trump is whining at Mara Lago… not winning… Whining

That is NOT what the Democrat party told me to think!!!!!! Hour after hour of nothing but what Democrats told you to think
Democrats told me to think nothing.
And you've been doing a real good job at that, Jack!

80+ court cases between the lower courts and Supreme Court tossed
You mean declined, and/or dismissed for late filing, lack of standing and other technical reasons.

told me that judges..you know, the people that actually make decisions everyday saw no evidence of fraud.
How did they know when they never reviewed the evidence, having the cases each only for hours or a few days? And how were all the news outlets reporting it all baseless and debunked on November 6 when the court cases hadn't even been heard yet at that time and it is taking months now just to audit one city in Arizona and the dems want months and months just to "investigate" what happened on 1/6? All your judges really must have been real miracle workers!

You keep repeating the same shit over and over.
Jack, ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE is repeat the same shit over and over, which is to say or offer NOTHING BUT BULL.

So when you gonna start that discussion on election fraud? Are we we taking bets on how many posts it will take before you give it up? :)
Over 50+ court cases were dismissed for LACK OF EVIDENCE. Why is it you have to be told this over and over?

And for the record, I don't care about a 1/6 investigation. I'll settle for releasing the names of the Republican Senators and Congresspeople who aided the rioters in the days leading up to 1/6 with logistics, guided tours, and encouragement. Their texts, their emails, their social media correspondence. Release the names and the correspondence. I'll be happy with that.

That's a lie. The courts did not hear the merits of the cases, they made them go away on technicalities.

Jack hangs desperately onto that lie despite being proven wrong time and again.

HE IGNORES the roughly 80 people and organizations who have already admitted to stealing the election to stop a Trump reelection.

HE IGNORES the fact that people were making his argument time and again long before any of the cases went to trial!

HE IGNORED the fact that they keep changing the numbers: his link claims 50 cases while he claims over 80!

HE IGNORED the fact the Reuters lies saying: "the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.” When we all know the cases HAD to focus on smaller complaints that were within the purview of any given courts jurisdiction because no single court has jurisdiction across all six states! He ignores that you don't bring fraud charges because fraud proper is near impossible to prove. He ignores that even his own article says they were "largely" dismissed, meaning not all. He IGNORED the fact that no one goes to court without evidence, at best, a judge might rule that the evidence presented didn't meet the conditions necessary to prove the charges.

Jack IGNORES the fact that Reuters DID NO FACT CHECKING but are merely regurgitating what 3rd parties told them, parties with an interest in the OUTCOME of the election.

Jack IGNORES the fact that all this has been proven him before.

And Jack IGNORED the lengthy documentation I've presented here in Michigan alone claiming I've offered nothing despite my linking him to it on several occasions.

And despite no evidence to the contrary, no ability to show how, when or by who all of the evidence has been "debunked," Jack makes the same lame accusations over and over yet fails to provide ANYTHING to support his accusations other than the words of third parties.

Taken together, all of this combines circumstantially to show that Jack is lying and KNOWS he is lying.
No one has admitted to stealing any election.
Get your fat head out of your puckered, lying ass. Time Magazine published the names back in February.

There were over 50 cases that judges dismissed on the evidence..or lack thereof.
So Trump won 30 cases?

You've presented nothing but conspiracy theories about Michigan.
Your hollow claim. Prove it.

Put up. Or STFU. Be a man. Start your thread and let's go.

Jack, the point of my thread is to compile and weigh the available evidence. Not decide the outcome. You better hope you have lots of documentation to counter it because otherwise, when I do my massive thread, probably the most massive undertaking in the history of USMB, I can tell you already that without proof to the contrary, Trump will win the thread hands down.

Get to work. You should be happy I'm giving you added time.

Then...start it. Or close it.

Eat shit and die, Jack. You sure are in a hurry to see a thread start you have no hope of ever disproving or believing.

So Freaky. Let me give you a taste of what you are in for when you bravely start your thread on massive voter fraud. This one's for free.

Thanks for nothing, Jack. Not only do I already have that article, but I have the report on which it is based. I will be looking at ALL AVAILABLE EVIDENCE.

Your report identifies about 12 or 13 categories of fraud allegation yet I've identified over 25 different cases in the state! Further, the report only identifies essentially mechanical aspects of the election, it says nothing I can see for the actions taken by PEOPLE, nor cognitive bias and other failings in the research method. We shall be looking at ALL of that. Hope you got more than just this.

I'm glad you found this much Jack, the problem I see is you are so prejudiced that you pick and choose what you choose to believe on FACE VALUE without asking any of the critical questions and corroboration necessary before accepting the presentation as factual. Put another way, had the report found in favor of Trump that indeed fraud was widespread and considerable, you'd be dismissing it right now on myriad points not the least of which, calling it a QAnon Conspiracy Theory, admit it.

Waiting patiently for you to start your "investigative" thread.

tenor.gif
LOL

LOLOL

Wut?? Some Republicans weren't happy with the outcome of the election?? :lmao:

Regardless, that's still not proof.

The fact is, you have no proof. And lying that you do have proof blows up in your face every time. :splat:

Forum List

Back