Trump: I think Obama's Tears are for real~

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
This is why I like Trump , he doesn't just say shit to make points with people~

"During a conversation with Fox News, Trump said he believed Obama's tears were genuine.

"I actually think he was sincere. I'll probably go down about 5 points in the polls by saying that," the Republican presidential front-runner joked. "But I think he was sincere."

Tears rolled down Obama's face on Tuesday when he discussed the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 young children dead. Obama was giving a speech announcing his new executive action that, among other things, aims to expand background checks on gun buyers.

Some of Obama's conservative critics pointed out that Obama did not cry in response to other tragedies. Just before Trump's "Fox & Friends" interview Wednesday, one of the hosts noted that Obama didn't tear up while discussing the December terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California."

TRUMP: I'll go down 5 points in the polls by saying this, but I think Obama's tears were real

12507407_1013285528714558_8756700222079060875_n.jpg

It is to bad we can't say the same thing about his birth certificate. I don't know if that is for real.

BTW, I think a man who cries is a pussy.

Some of Obama's conservative critics pointed out that Obama did not cry in response to other tragedies. Just before Trump's "Fox & Friends" interview Wednesday, one of the hosts noted that Obama didn't tear up while discussing the December terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California."

And there were rubes on this forum parroting that bullshit like good little brainless puppets. It is always amusing to watch them mimic their propaganda ministries.

They want us to believe they are upset that Obama hasn't cried enough. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Kiss ass, Cruz

Ted Cruz: Obama Is Putting On Commando Gear And Coming For Your Guns

Are the rubes still falling for this shit?

It actually requires the memory of a goldfish to keep falling for the same hoax over and over and over and over and over and over.

24e2e50.jpg

Obamaz cummin fer my gunz? Oh dear! We better hoard!

Teds got the spirit and I approve . Course Ted isn't screwing over the American people like tyrant obamma is doing Eaglewings .

He's like a TV commercial that begs for money by showing starving children in Africa or pathetic animals starving in a shelter. Sorry Obama but I'm not going to submit to make your tears go away.

Obama's been taking acting classes in preparation for his role as celebrity in chief

"During a conversation with Fox News, Trump said he believed Obama's tears were genuine.

"I actually think he was sincere. I'll probably go down about 5 points in the polls by saying that," the Republican presidential front-runner joked. "But I think he was sincere."

Tears rolled down Obama's face on Tuesday when he discussed the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 young children dead. Obama was giving a speech announcing his new executive action that, among other things, aims to expand background checks on gun buyers.

TRUMP: I'll go down 5 points in the polls by saying this, but I think Obama's tears were real
If Obama shed tears for everything that went wrong on his watch, he would have dried up and blown away by 2012.

This is a first. I agree with Trump!

It is to bad we can't say the same thing about his birth certificate. I don't know if that is for real.

Not me. He's a father who just spent time with a group of parents who have lost children to gun violence. Empathy is not pussy, in my book. On the other hand, he should have done something about gun violence when he had a democrat controlled congress, and he didn't--out of political fear. Would serve him right if a few of those tears were remorse.

The Trump is just being smart as he panders to old ladies and women voters and it costs him nothing OldLady .

Not me. He's a father who just spent time with a group of parents who have lost children to gun violence. Empathy is not pussy, in my book. On the other hand, he should have done something about gun violence when he had a democrat controlled congress, and he didn't--out of political fear. Would serve him right if a few of those tears were remorse.

He only cares when it can be used for his political agenda. Why doesn't he cry when some single mom gets raped because she couldn't get a gun? No tears because it can't be used for political gain. He might have genuinely felt empathy but it is even more disgusting when he can only feel genuine feelings when it is inline with his own political agenda.

This is a first. I agree with Trump!

I heard fox news got mad at Rand Paul when he refused to blame the syrian crisis on Obama. THere really is no evidence in my mind that links the two.

Forum List

Back