Trump: I think Obama's Tears are for real~

bush-baby-1.jpg

Did Obama cry over the 4 dead americans in Benhazi? Did he cry over the hundreds of dead black kids in Chicago?

Sincere? not even close.

---------------------------- think that he is also a wussie letting the country be flooded with illegal aliens and i think that he was proud to be a 'compassionate conservative' or something silly like that . I only voted for him once to put the skids on 'algore' G5000 !!

Ironic considering my other posts today
A Crying Shame
Crying is gender biased :lol:
fuckin pussy

Putin%2Bcries%2Bon%2BKremlin%2BSteps.jpg
does that make you feel better cupcake?

Just wondering why you're not calling Putin a pussy. Yanno, tears and all that.

You crying is gender based is what you said...

the issue is whether the tears are sincere. We already know that Obama is a pussy.

Doesnt matter...She said crying itself is gender based. Thats what happens when you say stupid shit that can be used against you.

Did Obama cry over the 4 dead americans in Benhazi? Did he cry over the hundreds of dead black kids in Chicago?

Sincere? not even close.
See, folks? Did I call it, or what?

I think someone told him he's officially the worst President 'evuh', surpassing Carter, which made him begin sobbing like a school-girl...

A Crying Shame
fuckin pussy

the issue is whether the tears are sincere. We already know that Obama is a pussy.

Doesnt matter...She said crying itself is gender based. Thats what happens when you say stupid shit that can be used against you.
Why would putin crying affect me one way or the other?
Just because someone doesn't like our vagina-in-chief doesnt mean they like putin dumbass

A Crying Shame
fuckin pussy

This thread is about Obama asswipe.

Want to take back your comment about crying being a girl thing or nah? If not then Putin is a bitch too? Or is your logic fucked?

Dayem, if I had know the kenyan faggot was going to pull this shit I would have bought Ruger and S&W stock last week. Fuck.

Just because someone doesn't like our vagina-in-chief doesnt mean they like putin dumbass
You're a little slow on the uptake. See post #2.

A Crying Shame
fuckin pussy

This thread is about Obama asswipe.

Want to take back your comment about crying being a girl thing or nah? If not then Putin is a bitch too? Or is your logic fucked?
That applies to putin too. Is this some sort of "gotcha" or something? LOL Are you really THAT fuckin pathetic, CC?

You're right Obama crying and you calling it girly affects you so much. How do you go on?

You said crying was a girl thing, until Putin is crying then suddenly you dont care...and keep responding to show how much you dont care! You're going to respond again to show you continuing to not care lol

Dayem, if I had know the kenyan faggot was going to pull this shit I would have bought Ruger and S&W stock last week. Fuck.
Yep. The "Obamaz cummin fer yer gunz" marketing strategy by the gun lobby has been a financial boon.

The rubes keep falling for that hoax over and over and over and over.

You're a little slow on the uptake. See post #2.
I didn't make post #2 so it was not relevant when he responded to me with that.

Forum List

Back