Trump: I think Obama's Tears are for real~

Putin%2Bcries%2Bon%2BKremlin%2BSteps.jpg

Putin was crying for the bear
he had just wrestled to death...

Dayem, if I had know the kenyan faggot was going to pull this shit I would have bought Ruger and S&W stock last week. Fuck.
Yep. The "Obamaz cummin fer yer gunz" marketing strategy by the gun lobby has been a financial boon.

The rubes keep falling for that hoax over and over and over and over.
Was his EO constitutional, G?

Dayem, if I had know the kenyan faggot was going to pull this shit I would have bought Ruger and S&W stock last week. Fuck.
Yep. The "Obamaz cummin fer yer gunz" marketing strategy by the gun lobby has been a financial boon.

Link to it. Then quote me the part that isn't. And quote me the part where he is cummin fer yer gunz.

And Obama is too stupid to realize he is only HELPING them...

:clap:

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is making clear that it doesn’t matter where you conduct your business—from a store, at gun shows, or over the Internet: If you’re in the business of selling firearms, you must get a license and conduct background checks.

ATF is finalizing a rule to require background checks for people trying to buy some of the most dangerous weapons and other items through a trust, corporation, or other legal entity.

The President’s FY2017 budget will include funding for 200 new ATF agents and investigators to help enforce our gun laws.

ATF has established an Internet Investigation Center to track illegal online firearms trafficking and is dedicating $4 million and additional personnel to enhance the National Integrated Ballistics Information Network.

ATF is finalizing a rule to ensure that dealers who ship firearms notify law enforcement if their guns are lost or stolen in transit.

Clarify that it doesn’t matter where you conduct your business—from a store, at gun shows, or over the Internet: If you’re in the business of selling firearms, you must get a license and conduct background checks.

• A person can be engaged in the business of dealing in firearms regardless of the location in which firearm transactions are conducted. For example, a person can be engaged in the business of dealing in firearms even if the person only conducts firearm transactions at gun shows or through the Internet. Those engaged in the business of dealing in firearms who utilize the Internet or other technologies must obtain a license, just as a dealer whose business is run out of a traditional brick-and-mortar store.
  • Quantity and frequency of sales are relevant indicators. There is no specific threshold number of firearms purchased or sold that triggers the licensure requirement. But it is important to note that even a few transactions, when combined with other evidence, can be sufficient to establish that a person is “engaged in the business.” For example, courts have upheld convictions for dealing without a license when as few as two firearms were sold or when only one or two transactions took place, when other factors also were present.
FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence and Make Our Communities Safer

Would someone remind the lefties of what they said about Boehner tearing up?

The issue is not crying, the issue is whether it was sincere or an act.

Trump said he thinks obozo was sincere, many of us don't. Big Fricken deal

Link to it. Then quote me the part that isn't. And quote me the part where he is cummin fer yer gunz.

The ATF has no constitutional authority to ban/infringe on gun ownership.
In fact, the present ATF itself is of questionable constitutionality..

Just because someone doesn't like our vagina-in-chief doesnt mean they like putin dumbass

Then why do you act as one of Putin's useful idiots?
How do I do that, exactly? Be specific
Turkey. We've talked about this several times.
Dude, I have been talking about Turkey for over a year!
Obama went to turkey LAST YEAR to speak to turkey about it. I even gave you the damn link!

Obama cried over little, tiny children being violently murdered. We are supposed to believe the four dead in Benghazi is on the same level as that horror? Really?

Why didn't Barry Hussein cry for the hundreds of Mexican kids who were murdered with guns supplied to Mexican drug cartels by the ATF? Clearly the president has become unhinged and I hope Congress keeps an eye on him.

Why didn't Obama cry when the Cubs failed to make it to the World Series again?

Forum List

Back