Trump: I think Obama's Tears are for real~

Kiss ass, Cruz

Ted Cruz: Obama Is Putting On Commando Gear And Coming For Your Guns

Are the rubes still falling for this shit?

It actually requires the memory of a goldfish to keep falling for the same hoax over and over and over and over and over and over.

24e2e50.jpg

Obamaz cummin fer my gunz? Oh dear! We better hoard!

The Trump is just being smart as he panders to old ladies and women voters and it costs him nothing OldLady .

What wrong Pis mooooooo :cow:didn't sleep well.

And of coarse you believe Ted Cruz... :crybaby::itsok:

This is why I like Trump , he doesn't just say shit to make points with people~

"During a conversation with Fox News, Trump said he believed Obama's tears were genuine.

"I actually think he was sincere. I'll probably go down about 5 points in the polls by saying that," the Republican presidential front-runner joked. "But I think he was sincere."

Tears rolled down Obama's face on Tuesday when he discussed the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 young children dead. Obama was giving a speech announcing his new executive action that, among other things, aims to expand background checks on gun buyers.

Some of Obama's conservative critics pointed out that Obama did not cry in response to other tragedies. Just before Trump's "Fox & Friends" interview Wednesday, one of the hosts noted that Obama didn't tear up while discussing the December terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California."

TRUMP: I'll go down 5 points in the polls by saying this, but I think Obama's tears were real
This is a first. I agree with Trump!

I heard fox news got mad at Rand Paul when he refused to blame the syrian crisis on Obama. THere really is no evidence in my mind that links the two.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/28/opinion/president-obamas-hypocrisy-on-syria.html?_r=0

The Trump is just being smart as he panders to old ladies and women voters and it costs him nothing OldLady .
Don't worry, Pismoe, I'm not buying his snake oil. But the real cynical lens depresses me too much, so I'd rather think (1) the president was sad about those people's dead kids, and (2) Trump recognized the president was not acting. Extent of my agreement, end of story.

It is to bad we can't say the same thing about his birth certificate. I don't know if that is for real.

BTW, I think a man who cries is a pussy.
I think people who shit their pants every day in fear are pussies. People who jump at their own shadows.

EEK! A MUSLIM!

EEK! A NEGRO!

EEK! A HOMO!

EEK! A MEXICAN!

Kiss ass, Cruz

It actually requires the memory of a goldfish to keep falling for the same hoax over and over and over and over and over and over.

24e2e50.jpg

What wrong Pis mooooooo :cow:didn't sleep well.

And of coarse you believe Ted Cruz... :crybaby::itsok:

-------------------------------------- and also panders to wussie san fran councilors !!

Kiss ass, Cruz

24e2e50.jpg

:cuckoo:

CXz-EmCUAAAx3xR.png
------------------------------- Ted is in the same league as the Trump , both are good guys !!

Kiss ass, Cruz

24e2e50.jpg

:cuckoo:

CXz-EmCUAAAx3xR.png
------------------------------- Ted is in the same league as the Trump , both are good guys !!

You guys have screamed about Obama's birth certificate for 8 years, but now its ok with Cruz..
Something about Cruz gives me the creeps, maybe because he reminds me of Nixon
I feel Trump has a chance of winning the primary's because of super pacs. and how he calls it like it is. If he will focus on the issues and stay out of fights.

Its awfully quaint how putin makes you obama fans feel all better :lol:

Forum List

Back