Trump: 'I will bring back free speech in America'

Because you think propaganda is only something other people do.
That'll mean something....
So the government should give away our secrets to our enemies?
I think Guam won't capsize.
I think J6 was not an insurrection.
I think Joe Biden did discuss his son's business dealings
I think the DOJ and FBI are biased
I think Joe Biden is too old for a 2nd term
I think Kamala is not ready to be president
I think the southern border is open not closed
I think many democrat run cities and states are lawless shooting galleries
I think democrats do not value law enforcement adequately
I think Biden should not have let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US
I think parental rights trumps state rights of their kids regarding sexuality and education

If I hear the opposite of the above, I consider it propaganda.

Maintaining state secrets has nothing to do with the government lying to the people.
Like the Russia Collusion hoax.

I.....I....I, over and over again. One of the 14 points of Fascism is where the leader says, He, and He alone can save just about everything. Rump is a Fascist big time and the last year of his office he went from a decent president to trying to establish a Fascist Government with him as the "Leader".'
\
The 14 points of fascism was propaganda written by a marketing executive. It's total bullshit.

You're an imbecile.

OP COMMENT:
The greatest president ever, and the next president: Donald Trump! He spoke at the Pray Vote Stand Summit. He talked about BidenFlation, border control, talks child trafficking, More to come in following posts.

The guy who fired anybody who dared criticize him, who primaried anyone who didn't vote for his policies, and tried to have members of the FBI arrested for investigating him, is going to bring back free speech in America.

What Trump really means, I will allow Republicans to continue lying to you, cheating you and defrauding you with no consequences. Raising money on the lie of a stolen is election, isn't "fraud", it's "free speech". Slandering Democrats and calling them criminals and calling for violence against them isn't "inciting violence", it's "free speech". Threatening to prosecute people who don't do what you want isn't "extortion" when you're trying to overturn an election, it's "ensuring election law is followed".

Special counsel asks for 'narrow' gag order for Trump in election interference case

WASHINGTON — Citing threats against individuals former President Donald Trump has targeted, special counsel Jack Smith is asking a federal judge for a narrowly tailored gag order that restricts the 2024 presidential candidate from making certain extrajudicial statements about the election interference case brought against him.

A redacted copy of a government filing — released Friday, after an order from U.S. District Judge Tonya Chutkan — comes in connection with the election interference case, one of four criminal cases the former president is facing, two of which are federal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...r-trump-election-interference-case-rcna105365

Don is an Orange Menace.
Only a NAZI would support that.

Trump and his cult are always inventing problems that don't exist, and only THEY can fix.

I for one, am tired of showing my ID to purchase a loaf of bread.

Donald Trump thinks you need an ID to buy a loaf of Bread. ...

View attachment 830048
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch
12 hours ago — Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
If Trump said that it was just hyperbole. However, there are now many more things that you need to show ID for to purchase.

I think Guam won't capsize.
I think J6 was not an insurrection.
I think Joe Biden did discuss his son's business dealings
I think the DOJ and FBI are biased
I think Joe Biden is too old for a 2nd term
I think Kamala is not ready to be president
I think the southern border is open not closed
I think many democrat run cities and states are lawless shooting galleries
I think democrats do not value law enforcement adequately
I think Biden should not have let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US
I think parental rights trumps state rights of their kids regarding sexuality and education

If I hear the opposite of the above, I consider it propaganda.

Maintaining state secrets has nothing to do with the government lying to the people.
Like the Russia Collusion hoax.

So you believe anything the right wing billionaires tell you on no evidence whatsoever.

J6 was an insurrection. What you think is irrelevant. Law enforcement and the courts say otherwise.

Do you believe HB was committing crimes and why - given that 5 years of investigations have produced no evidence that he was doing anything illegal in his business dealings?

The DOJ is all appointed by the incoming President. Why wouldn't they be biased? Why do you think that all federal prosecutors submitt their resignations when a new President was sworn in. Now tell us why you think that all of the people Donald Trump hired and appointed, were "out to get him".

The FBI Director has always been a Republican, since its inception, and the agency has always had a strong right wing bias - going after unions in the 40's and 50's, investigating MLK and the Civil Rights Movement leaders in the 1960's, and hippy radicals in the 70's. But with the rise of right wing extremism in the 1990's and in the wake of the Oklahoma City bombing, Waco, and other extremist action, the Bureau has been forced to focus its attention on the violent, right wing extremism. ,

Donald Trump is 3 years younger than Biden and not in as good shape either physically or mentally. These are facts, not your "feels'.

Donald Trump is not capable of being President. He proved that the first time. What bothers you most about Kamala Harris? Is it because she's a woman or because she's not white?

Your borders are NEVER closed so long as you allow ANYONE in or out, be it for tourism, business, or to visit family.

Why do all of YOUR thoughts exactly parrot right wing billionaire owned talking points????

So you believe anything the right wing billionaires tell you on no evidence whatsoever.
J6 was an insurrection. What you think is irrelevant. Law enforcement and the courts say otherwise.
Do you believe HB was committing crimes and why - given that 5 years of investigations have produced no evidence that he was doing anything illegal in his business dealings?
The DOJ is all appointed by the incoming President. Why wouldn't they be biased? Why do you think that all federal prosecutors submitt their resignations when a new President was sworn in. Now tell us why you think that all of the people Donald Trump hired and appointed, were "out to get him".
The FBI Director has always been a Republican, since its inception, and the agency has always had a strong right wing bias - going after unions in the 40's and 50's, investigating MLK and the Civil Rights Movement leaders in the 1960's, and hippy radicals in the 70's. But with the rise of right wing extremism in the 1990's and in the wake of the Oklahoma City bombing, Waco, and other extremist action, the Bureau has been forced to focus its attention on the violent, right wing extremism. ,
Donald Trump is 3 years younger than Biden and not in as good shape either physically or mentally. These are facts, not your "feels'.
Donald Trump is not capable of being President. He proved that the first time. What bothers you most about Kamala Harris? Is it because she's a woman or because she's not white?
Your borders are NEVER closed so long as you allow ANYONE in or out, be it for tourism, business, or to visit family.
Why do all of YOUR thoughts exactly parrot right wing billionaire owned talking points????
I believe anything you type is a LIE.

OP COMMENT:
The greatest president ever, and the next president: Donald Trump! He spoke at the Pray Vote Stand Summit. He talked about BidenFlation, border control, talks child trafficking, More to come in following posts.

The greatest president ever? Try thr greatest bullshitter ever, Try the greatest hypocrite EVER . He wants free speech for himself and his moronic minions. Not so much for the rest of us. He can’t stand it when his critics exercise their rights to free speech. He said that the press is the “enemy of the people” The thin skinned narcissist has apoplexy anytime that the press is critical of him. The press that is an important foundation block in a free society

He believes that anyone pushing back against his lies, misinformation and conspiracy theories are violating his free speech. But he does not understand that the right to free speech, like all rights are not absolute and are not without limits. Speech that creates a false public alarm, speech that incites violence and speech that is intended to facilitate the commission of a crime .

He is all about control. Control of the message at the expense of truth and meaningful dialogue. He supports free speech only to the extent that the speech reflects his fascist world view and expresses adulation and fealty to he who fancies Himself as The Chosen one. The only one who can save America as the supreme leader. It is classic authoritarianism and only fools and Wanabee megalomaniacs but into it

Last edited:
The greatest president ever? Try thr greatest bullshitter ever, Try the greatest hypocrite EVER . He wants free speech for himself and his moronic minions. Not so much for the rest of us. He can’t stand it when his critics exercise their rights to free speech. He said that the press is the “enemy of the people” The thin skinned narcissist has apoplexy anytime that the press is critical of him. The press that is an important foundation block in a free society

He believes that anyone pushing back against his lies, misinformation and conspiracy theories are violating his free speech. But he does not understand that the right to free speech, like all rights are not absolute and are not without limits. Speech that creates a false public alarm, speech that incites violence and speech that is intended to facilitate the commission of a crime .

He is all about control. Control of the message at the expense of truth and meaningful dialogue. He supports free speech only to the extent that the speech reflects his fascist world view and expresses adulation and fealty to he who fancies himself as the supreme leader. It is classic authoritarianism and only fools and Wanabee megalomaniacs but into it
You're so full of shit. Trump never ordered social media to censor subjects the government didn't approve of. That's what Democrats did. That's what Biden did. Democrats are violating free speach. Of that, there is no doubt. right in your post you admit that you are against free speech.

Democrats are the only once controlling speech. You're a classic NAZI who wars against free speech while calling anyone who disagrees with your opinions a fascist.

It's not our fault Dems got uppity and stole an election then crammed through their anti America policies. That's fine, now we'll destroy them once and for all. See you at the polls!

The ONLY people who label others as liars, are themselves liars.
Brilliant!

24046619_0.jpg

You want me to prove you're a liar? Too easy.
1. RW billionaires don't tell me anything.
2. How many rioters were charged with insurrection? Zero
3. Hunter committed crimes, extortion, money laundering, etc. Stay tuned, just because the fix is in, doesn't mean he's innocent
4. The DOJ is full of leftist lawyers who are there many years, that's why its called the "deep state", examples are Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page only because we saw their texts.
5. Donald Trump already was president dumbass. A much better one than Pedo Joe.
6. Kamala Harris is a moron you moron. Her color or sex isn't the issue. I like Nikki Haley for president.
7. The borders are always closed to illegal entry.

See all you post are lies.

Exactly.
Free speech is a license to lie.

And also the right not to have to be a liar. Or must it be that only unreal 3000-lies-a-day liars are able to become presidents of the USA because US-Americans are in average not able to bear the truth? The sense of "free speech" is not to give power to liars - the sense of free speech is to fight lies. But unfortunatelly to find the truth needs much more words than lies or threats like "You're next!" for example. By the way: Also the right to bear arms in public is not defending any truth. No one speaks free when the other one has a gun. A gun is the brain of idiots.

Last edited:
... I think Kamala is not ready to be president ,.,

Who is ready to be president? No one or no one? No reason to let AI's decide what to do or not to do.

By the way. What about the idea to thow dices and to give every US-American the chance to become president of the USA? In this case everyone has always ready to be president of the USA. A nation full of presidents. But would you trust in everyone to be the best of all possible presidents for the USA? I guess the best presidents of the USA could be people who say "Are you mad? I'm not able to be president of the USA. What an unbelieveable responsibility."

Last edited:
The ONLY people who label others as liars, are themselves liars. The smart thing to do is to PROVE I'm lying, you don't do that. Prove others lying and then what they are is obvious.
That's just plain horseshit. However, one thing we know is that you're a liar.

trump-i-will-bring-back-free-speech-in-america means he will shut it down for everybody but himself.
You're thinking of Biden. He's the one who had the FBI telling the social media companies what to censor. Even now Biden is trying to get the courts to backdown on their ruling that the FBI isn't allowed to contact the social media companies.

Prog douchebags are proven liars who endorsed censorship. Plenty right here in this forum endorsed it. American patriots will never forget it.

Forum List

Back