Trump: 'I will bring back free speech in America'

No, Trump said that, because he is a lying idiot.

Trump Wrongly Says Cereal Requires ID in Push for Strict ...

View attachment 830400
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › Life
Nov 14, 2018 — President Donald Trump wrongly suggested that buying cereal requires shoppers to present identification cards — and therefore so should ...

Trump says again that Americans need ID to buy groceries. ...

View attachment 830402
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2019/10/14 › politics › fact-chec...
Oct 14, 2019 — President Donald Trump said again on Friday that Americans need identification to buy groceries, which remains not true.

So, why didn't Trump mention them?
Again, Trump claims the ridiculous.
On Monday, Biden spoke at a 9/11 commemoration ceremony in Alaska, where he incorrectly claimed he was at Ground Zero one day after the terrorist attack on Lower Manhattan.
“And I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building,” he said. “I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell, it looked so devastated because of the way you could — from where you could stand.”
The president, however, was not there on Sept. 12, but on Sept. 20. In his own memoir, “Promises to Keep,” Biden revealed that on the day after 9/11, he was actually in Washington presiding over business on the Senate floor.
- Joe Biden -
The president started his day by fondly recalling during a speech at Prince George’s Community College that “I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for democracy.”
One problem: Biden never actually taught a single course at Penn and only made nine reported visits to the Philadelphia campus despite raking in nearly $1 million from the university between 2017 and 2019.
- Joe Biden -
“I, you might say, was raised in the synagogues of my state. You think I’m kidding, I’m not,” claimed Biden, America’s second-ever Roman Catholic president.
The 80-year-old cited the Beth Shalom congregation in Wilmington, Del., as “the home of countless friends for me.”
Biden’s memoirs, however, lack any details about such ties, with the latest claim suspiciously resembling his assertion from last year that he was practically “raised in the Puerto Rican community at home.”
- Joe Biden -

On Monday, Biden spoke at a 9/11 commemoration ceremony in Alaska, where he incorrectly claimed he was at Ground Zero one day after the terrorist attack on Lower Manhattan.
“And I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building,” he said. “I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell, it looked so devastated because of the way you could — from where you could stand.”
The president, however, was not there on Sept. 12, but on Sept. 20. In his own memoir, “Promises to Keep,” Biden revealed that on the day after 9/11, he was actually in Washington presiding over business on the Senate floor.
- Joe Biden -
The president started his day by fondly recalling during a speech at Prince George’s Community College that “I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for democracy.”
One problem: Biden never actually taught a single course at Penn and only made nine reported visits to the Philadelphia campus despite raking in nearly $1 million from the university between 2017 and 2019.
- Joe Biden -
“I, you might say, was raised in the synagogues of my state. You think I’m kidding, I’m not,” claimed Biden, America’s second-ever Roman Catholic president.
The 80-year-old cited the Beth Shalom congregation in Wilmington, Del., as “the home of countless friends for me.”
Biden’s memoirs, however, lack any details about such ties, with the latest claim suspiciously resembling his assertion from last year that he was practically “raised in the Puerto Rican community at home.”
- Joe Biden -
Trump again repeated that he could declassify documents just by thinking about it.

Your turn. Try to top that.

True.
On MTP just now the new gal lied her ass off. She said Trump did not request NG troops to protect the J6 protesters. Sgt at Arms Irving admitted he denied Trump's request based on Pelosi's policy.

She also did NOT address Trump's statement that Capitol Police Chief Sund's formal request for the National Guard was denied by Mayor Bowser.

Examples of propaganda on NBC. Democrats denied two requests for the National Guard for J6.
That was several days before. On insurrection day, Trump was asked several times to call in the NG and he refused. You know it. I know it.

No I didn't. I don't live in Virginia. Maybe include a link to what you're talking about?
Then look into it. I do not live there either.

Then look into it. I do not live there either.
Yeah but you're the one who wanted to talk about it so how the hell am I supposed to know about some rando incident you want to discuss? Especially when you misrepresent it.
He was convicted in a court of law for disorderly conduct. How is that a violation of his free speech? You don't have a free speech right to disrupt public meetings. Nor does Youngkin exercising his authority as governor to show leniency to convicts change any of those facts.

In other words, there's no law that says there are limits on the First Amendment.
Just as there is no law that grants congress subpoena power.

As the USSC says, not everything is written in the constitution.
And each time they rule on one of the items in the bill of rights, they include that no right is unlimited.

He was convicted in a court of law for disorderly conduct. How is that a violation of his free speech? You don't have a free speech right to disrupt public meetings.

Nor do you have a free speech right to say that you want to kill the president of the united states.

You can say you want to kill your friends, you can say you want to kill your neighbors. You can even say you want to kill your wife and children. But if you just "say" you want to kill the president, your 1st amendment stops there.

Yeah but you're the one who wanted to talk about it so how the hell am I supposed to know about some rando incident you want to discuss? Especially when you misrepresent it.

He was convicted in a court of law for disorderly conduct. How is that a violation of his free speech? You don't have a free speech right to disrupt public meetings. Nor does Youngkin exercising his authority as governor to show leniency to convicts change any of those facts.
You didn’t watch the video. LOL

When do you have free speech? When you’re BLM and you’re looting innocent businesses?

That was several days before. On insurrection day, Trump was asked several times to call in the NG and he refused. You know it. I know it.
Trump requested the NG on Tuesday, J4, and dems denied the request.
Then on J6 after Bowser said her police could handle it, dems want Trump to pull the NG out of his ass.
The NG are NOT on standby dumbass.
Pelosi and Bowser should have approved Trump's and Capitol Police Chief Sund's request from J4. There would have been no J6 riot.

Did it reveal some vital piece of information?

Looting also isn't a exercise of free speech but I guess you're such a Snowflake of BLM that you've lost all common sense.
Yet they said it was for “social Justice”.

In VA the man tried to defend his daughter who was sexually assaulted and the committee lied and shut him down and when he tried to speak they had the police tackle him. Hence the Governor pardoned him. You’re such an uneducated deranged leftist.

Yet they said it was for “social Justice”.
They said what was for social justice?
In VA the man tried to defend his daughter who was sexually assaulted and the committee lied and shut him down and when he tried to speak they had the police tackle him. Hence the Governor pardoned him. You’re such an uneducated deranged leftist.
And you're such an emotional little bitch. Was he convicted in a court of law? Yes or no? Or do your sensitive feelings get to decide what are free speech violations over due process?

And you're such an emotional little bitch. Was he convicted in a court of law? Yes or no? Or do you sensitive feelings get to decide what are free speech violations over due process?
Looting and razing was for social Justice. Court of law. LOL

Says the race baiter who claims courts are racist and the country is systematically racist. The Governor pardoned him for a reason. The school hid the facts. You should read about the case before opining and sounding even dumber than you usually do, fat boy.

And you're such an emotional little bitch. Was he convicted in a court of law? Yes or no? Or do your sensitive feelings get to decide what are free speech violations over due process?
The irony is that i'm sure he didn't repeat the same behavior he tried before the school board, in front of the judge at his trial.

Forum List

Back