Trump: 'I will bring back free speech in America'

AIs are nothing but computer programs comprised of a machine's interpretation of a "0" or a "1". Amazing when you really think about it.

Who is ready to be president? My pick would be Mike Pompeo. Graduated 1st in his class at West Point, was Secretary of State, has the best resume' of anyone on the planet. Trump also has a good resume', as well as Nikki Haley, or Ron Desantis.

There are too many stupid people to let anyone become president. Don't ask me how Biden or Fetterman got elected, as I said, too many stupid people makes too many stupid voters.

Exactly! It is an unbelievable responsibility, to balance fiscal restraints with the needs of the US and the rest of the planet.
No wonder Joe Biden fails miserably. The fight with the morons continues...

I will not "discuss" again with you about the totally wrong absurde nonsense text of this video. This text has nothing to do with the real person of history named "Wallenstein" - whose correct name had been "Albrecht von Waldstein".

Why?

The truth "there is no truth" is for sure wrong.

No fact has any alternate fact. Facts are facts. It is what it is.

Not really. Example: When you say the company Kellog delivered no cornflakes but thumbtacks and millions of children had to go to a doctor or died then I guess Kellog will ignore this as long as no one believes such a bullshit. But when suddenly every idiot will believe such a bullshit could be true then they will force you to stop to tell such lies. Not everything what someone is saying is "free speech". Defamation or calumnies are for example no free speech but a crime - that's why for example Alex Jones has to pay hundreds of millions. He made the life of many respectable citizens to a hell with his lies.

Everyone makes mistakes from time to time - but not everyone is a liar.

What's wrong - as I said here without to know anything about the constitution of the USA: No one - except an idiot - is using free speech in case the other one is armed.
1. Why in the US does everyone lie? Because the objective is to do everything possible to gain political power.
2. Here in the US there is no "truth". An example is that the southern border is wide open. Migrants are just walking in without following immigration laws. Republicans say the border is open, democrats and the media all say the border is closed.
3. Alternate facts happen when one party disagrees with journalist questions. Open borders is one example, was the J6 Capitol riot an "insurrection", there is evidence the Bidens committed crimes vs "no evidence", etc. Even on this forum we disagree on the facts all the time.
4. Slander is a crime, if you have the money to afford lawyers. Alex Jones was stupid to lie about a provable fact, and it cost him millions of dollars. So while we all have a right to lie, some lies can be expensive. Here Dragon Lady lies all the time, but no one cares.
5. I don't lie on this forum. All of my posts have credible links, yet we disagree from time to time. I don't think I ever called you a liar? Yet I disagree with many of your political views, whether from misinformation, or partisan leanings. Its also possible to find opposing "truths" in different links on the internet.
6. The First and Second Amendments to the US Constitution are unrelated, they establish different "rights" citizens have.
The 2nd Amendment means that here in the US everyone is allowed to own guns with certain restrictions.
"The First Amendment to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws that regulate an establishment of religion, or that prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the freedom of assembly, or the right to petition the government for redress of grievances"

In this video I see Gothic architecture that is beautiful, the song is nice too.

I will not "discuss" again with you about the totally wrong absurd nonsense text of this video. This text has nothing to do with the real person of history named "Wallenstein" - whose correct name had been "Albrecht von Waldstein".
See, we disagree over the meaning of the Wallenstein video. You look at it from the perspective of historic accuracy, and I put a political spin on it, I think I told you before that Wallenstein reminds me of Trump, he was tough to beat on the field of battle, and the only way he lost was through treachery. I also just like the music in the video. I could have just put a meme like this in to prove my point.
Trump opposes hi-tech, the media, Hollywood, and academia.

1695039090713.png

Free speech never went anywhere.
You ever heard of the Twitter Files? (government censorship)
How about concerned parents at school board meetings?
How about Catholics being hounded by the FBI?
How about parents who don't want their kids exposed to deviant behaviors?
Even groups like "Moms for Liberty" are canceled.
The list of family value groups that are censored is very long.

1. Why in the US does everyone lie? Because the objective is to do everything possible to gain political power.
2. Here in the US there is no "truth". An example is that the southern border is wide open. Migrants are just walking in without following immigration laws. Republicans say the border is open, democrats and the media all say the border is closed.
3. Alternate facts happen when one party disagrees with journalist questions. Open borders is one example, was the J6 Capitol riot an "insurrection", there is evidence the Bidens committed crimes vs "no evidence", etc. Even on this forum we disagree on the facts all the time.
4. Slander is a crime, if you have the money to afford lawyers. Alex Jones was stupid to lie about a provable fact, and it cost him millions of dollars. So while we all have a right to lie, some lies can be expensive. Here Dragon Lady lies all the time, but no one cares.
5. I don't lie on this forum. All of my posts have credible links, yet we disagree from time to time. I don't think I ever called you a liar? Yet I disagree with many of your political views, whether from misinformation, or partisan leanings. Its also possible to find opposing "truths" in different links on the internet.
6. The First and Second Amendments to the US Constitution are unrelated, they establish different "rights" citizens have.
The 2nd Amendment means that here in the US everyone is allowed to own guns with certain restrictions.
"The First Amendment to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws that regulate an establishment of religion, or that prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the freedom of assembly, or the right to petition the government for redress of grievances"

No comment ... Except: Did you read what I said? ...

In this video I see Gothic architecture that is beautiful, the song is nice too.

Diesese Video is in deinem Land aufgund einer rechtlichen
Beschwerde nicht verfügbar.

Translation: This video is not available in your country due to a legal complaint.

No comment ... Except: Did you read what I said? ...
Diesese Video is in deinem Land aufgund einer rechtlichen
Beschwerde nicht verfügbar.

Translation: This video is not available in your country due to a legal complaint.

Yes I read what you said, I even put them in my responses. Didn't my responses address your questions?
Sorry. Here's a nice video

Last edited:
Trump said he's part German (Trumpf, dad) and part Scottish (MacLeod, mom)

Trump said the most time in his life he is "Swedish" instead of "German". His Scottish mother had been unfortunatelly not able to educate this little monster because she had to suffer a lot on her own. And his US-American father - whose parents had been born in Germany - did not even know what is education at all. By the way: Is Donald Trump part New Yorker? What thinks NY about him? Very most Germans think about him "What an unbelievable asshole!"

Last edited:
Trump said the most time in his life he is "Swedish" instead of "German". His Scottish mother had been unfortunately not able to educate this little monster because she had to suffer a lot on her own. And his US-American father - whose parents had been born in Germany - did not even know what is education at all. By the way: Is Donald Trump part New Yorker? What thinks NY about him? Very most Germans think about him "What an unbelievable asshole!"
Maybe you don't know that Trump is a billionaire?
The Trump Organization is vast and very high class.
Trump was a NY democrat most of his life, but then graduated to be a Republican, probably because they always just want to cut taxes.
Trump went to the prestigious Wharton School of Business. He's no "dummkopf".
Trump is an AH, General Kelly described him as "a very flawed man". Yet he does a good job as president of the US.
Sometimes an AH is the right man for the job.
1695117821559.png

Just not in America's court system.

Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud ...​

View attachment 830049
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › jan › trump...
Jan 31, 2023 — Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition, video shows ... Video released on Tuesday showed Donald Trump answering questions ...

Trump Once Said Only 'the Mob' Uses the Fifth Amendment ...​

View attachment 830050
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News
Aug 10, 2022 — He once questioned why an innocent person would invoke the right against self incrimination. "You see, the mob takes the Fifth," he said in 2018 ...

What a coincidence.

Just not in America's court system.

Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud ...​

View attachment 830049
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › jan › trump...
Jan 31, 2023 — Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition, video shows ... Video released on Tuesday showed Donald Trump answering questions ...

Trump Once Said Only 'the Mob' Uses the Fifth Amendment ...​

View attachment 830050
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News
Aug 10, 2022 — He once questioned why an innocent person would invoke the right against self incrimination. "You see, the mob takes the Fifth," he said in 2018 ...

What a coincidence.

Maybe you don't know that Trump is a billionaire?
The Trump Organization is vast and very high class.
Trump was a NY democrat most of his life, but then graduated to be a Republican, probably because they always just want to cut taxes.
Trump went to the prestigious Wharton School of Business. He's no "dummkopf".
Trump is an AH, General Kelly described him as "a very flawed man". Yet he does a good job as president of the US.
Sometimes an AH is the right man for the job.
View attachment 831238

Trump never went to class. He paid for someone to take his exams.

He also inflated his net worth by $2 billion dollars for bank fraud.

The greatest president ever? Try thr greatest bullshitter ever, Try the greatest hypocrite EVER . He wants free speech for himself and his moronic minions. Not so much for the rest of us. He can’t stand it when his critics exercise their rights to free speech. He said that the press is the “enemy of the people” The thin skinned narcissist has apoplexy anytime that the press is critical of him. The press that is an important foundation block in a free society

He believes that anyone pushing back against his lies, misinformation and conspiracy theories are violating his free speech. But he does not understand that the right to free speech, like all rights are not absolute and are not without limits. Speech that creates a false public alarm, speech that incites violence and speech that is intended to facilitate the commission of a crime .

He is all about control. Control of the message at the expense of truth and meaningful dialogue. He supports free speech only to the extent that the speech reflects his fascist world view and expresses adulation and fealty to he who fancies Himself as The Chosen one. The only one who can save America as the supreme leader. It is classic authoritarianism and only fools and Wanabee megalomaniacs but into it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes Trump told Americans to drink bleach.

I'm not sure what Trump is getting at, but it implies we'll have to suffer the likes of Kathy Griffen then I'm dead set against it.

Forum List

Back