Trump: 'I will bring back free speech in America'

OP COMMENT:
The greatest president ever, and the next president: Donald Trump! He spoke at the Pray Vote Stand Summit. He talked about BidenFlation, border control, talks child trafficking, More to come in following posts.

How did free speech turn out with his Truth Social?

Just not in America's court system.

Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud ...​

1694871403164.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › jan › trump...

Jan 31, 2023 — Trump pleaded the fifth more than 400 times in fraud deposition, video shows ... Video released on Tuesday showed Donald Trump answering questions ...

Trump Once Said Only 'the Mob' Uses the Fifth Amendment ...​

1694871500900.png
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News

Aug 10, 2022 — He once questioned why an innocent person would invoke the right against self incrimination. "You see, the mob takes the Fifth," he said in 2018 ...

What a coincidence.

Reading things you don't agree with isn't abuse, Soy boy.
So the Harvard study on bias is bullshit, the Minister of Truth is a good thing, Guam can capsize, and the southern border is closed?
You must be one of those who went to public school?
Its not that I disagree with lies, its that the lies are obvious and should be the truth.
You say propaganda is good, and I say its not.

Special counsel asks for 'narrow' gag order for Trump in election interference case

WASHINGTON — Citing threats against individuals former President Donald Trump has targeted, special counsel Jack Smith is asking a federal judge for a narrowly tailored gag order that restricts the 2024 presidential candidate from making certain extrajudicial statements about the election interference case brought against him.

A redacted copy of a government filing — released Friday, after an order from U.S. District Judge Tonya Chutkan — comes in connection with the election interference case, one of four criminal cases the former president is facing, two of which are federal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...r-trump-election-interference-case-rcna105365

Don is an Orange Menace.

Jack Smith is a p-word.

So the Harvard study on bias is bullshit, the Minister of Truth is a good thing, Guam can capsize, and the southern border is closed?
You must be one of those who went to public school?
Its not that I disagree with lies, its that the lies are obvious and should be the truth.
You say propaganda is good, and I say its not.
The Havard study spoke about media bias, not about how you're abused by reading things you disagree with you moron. You posted the damn thing, you should know what it is about.

The Harvard study spoke about media bias, not about how you're abused by reading things you disagree with you moron. You posted the damn thing, you should know what it is about.
Bias means misrepresenting the facts, aka lying.
The "abuse" is about the MSM using their "free speech" platforms to spread propaganda.
You are implying that I disagree with the truth, not so, I disagree with the propaganda.
See the difference?

Bias means misrepresenting the facts, aka lying.
The "abuse" is about the MSM using their "free speech" platforms to spread propaganda.
You are implying that I disagree with the truth, not so, I disagree with the propaganda.
See the difference?
No. I'm saying your a bitch if you think reading something you don't like is abuse. Everything is propaganda you dummy. We all have narratives. Creating narratives is human. It's what separates us from the rest of the animals.

No. I'm saying your a bitch if you think reading something you don't like is abuse. Everything is propaganda you dummy. We all have narratives. Creating narratives is human. It's what separates us from the rest of the animals.
You're not getting what the abuse is.
The MSM is abusing their free speech rights when blaring propaganda as truth.
I'm not abused for reading their propaganda, I can find the truth from other outlets.
Its not that I don't like being lied to, I'm pissed that real journalism is dead.
I'm old, I remember Walter Cronkite, Huntley, Brinkley, and honest news.

You're not getting what the abuse is.
The MSM is abusing their free speech rights when blaring propaganda as truth.
No. That's exactly what free speech is you moron. Your blaring your propaganda right here.
I'm not abused for reading their propaganda, I can find the truth from other outlets.
Its not that I don't like being lied to, I'm pissed that real journalism is dead.
I'm old, I remember Walter Cronkite, Huntley, Brinkley, and honest news.
That only because you agreed with their biases.

All of that double and triple think. You just saw Nadler and AOC and other politicos in N.Y. get told what to do over immigration and it went over their heads due to self-importance and authoritarian ways over the little people.
I couldn't help noticing your ineffectual deflection. It's pathetic.

No. That's exactly what free speech is you moron. Your blaring your propaganda right here.
That only because you agreed with their biases.
LOL! We will never agree on what is truth and what is propaganda.
I'm going to start a thread with a poll to test who knows the truth and who just knows the "party line".
Free speech gives everyone the right to lie, but the MSM and government should never lie.

LOL! We will never agree on what is truth and what is propaganda.
Because you think propaganda is only something other people do.
I'm going to start a thread with a poll to test who knows the truth and who just knows the "party line".
That'll mean something....😄
Free speech gives everyone the right to lie, but the MSM and government should never lie.
So the government should give away our secrets to our enemies?

OP COMMENT:
The greatest president ever, and the next president: Donald Trump! He spoke at the Pray Vote Stand Summit. He talked about BidenFlation, border control, talks child trafficking, More to come in following posts.
Such an Orange Derp. He will be in prison by this time next year, waiting appeal outcomes.,

You do remember Biden's Minister of Truth?

How about "facts and alternate facts"? How about the "border is closed" <LIE>
The MSM is just waking up to the fact that the Biden administration is totally incompetent and will get crushed in 2024 unless they dump Biden and Harris.

Minister of Truth. The title drips of fascism

Forum List

Back