Trump in big trouble again? Hoh-lee Moh-lee! Georgia indictment possible the 3rd week of May or so

LOL

How on Earth would Bannon know that was what Trump was going to do unless he was involved in such discussions?

I didn't think it was possible but you're actually getting dumber. :ack-1:
Did Bannon say Trump told him he was going to do what you claim he said he was going to do?

Yet Trump never asked for that.....LOL

"You don’t need much of a number because the number that in theory I lost by, the margin would be 11,779."

Then later on in the call...

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state."

And here he is, accusing Raffensperger of committing a crime...

"...it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer."

Coming from you or me, that wouldn't be a threat. But coming from the one person who's constitutionally tasked with ensuring "laws be faithfully executed," that's a threat.

Did Bannon say Trump told him he was going to do what you claim he said he was going to do?

LOL

Fucking moron, that's exactly what Trump did.

So again I ask, how would Bannon know Trump was going to do that unless he was involved in such discussions?

"You don’t need much of a number because the number that in theory I lost by, the margin would be 11,779."

Then later on in the call...

"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state."

And here he is, accusing Raffensperger of committing a crime...

"...it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer."

Coming from you or me, that wouldn't be a threat. But coming from the one person who's constitutionally tasked with ensuring "laws be faithfully executed," that's a threat.
See you in court.

Those of you who are actually adults can probably remember some number of elections where the "final" results were supposedly in, then someone finds a bag of ballots hiding under a desk at the post office or someplace. It happens ALL THE TIME, usually in municipal elections.

President Trump was witnessing one of those same situations where the results were said to be "final," and he asked the governor, in effect, to search EVERYPLACE and "find me 8,000 votes." There is nothing unusual - and certainly nothing criminal - about this request. It was entirely understandable and reasonable, especially considering the fact that this was the first election in Georgia history where remote ballot boxes were massively important in the election process. (In fact, criminal activity with those ballot boxes is recorded in the State's own videos - criminal activity that has never been acted upon).

Had Trump asked the governor to FABRICATE or CREATE 8,000 votes, that would be an entirely different matter.

As with the fiasco in Manhattan, and the other fiasco at Mar-a-Lago, these fantasy prosecutions would never happen if the person at the center of it were not Donald Trump.

This is the greatest crisis in law enforcement in American history, and the Leftists need to understand, it will work both ways.
But but but….super TDS’er Mac1958 says Trump is guilty?

Why would we expect anything except the next manufactured GET TRUMP scheme? Seven straight years of this shit and you haven't caught on? :dunno:

Sorry, but we won't break the record you clowns set with "Lock Her Up". That lasted 33 years. The difference is, Rump made that phonecall and it's incriminating as all hell. You can't rewrite history to suit yourself.

f71.gif

According to this New York Times article, a grand jury will be set up the second week of May. And if the prosecutor will work on an indictment. Hold onto your hands guys. This is about to get even better!

Caution with these dates though. Trump already screwed up by believing he would be indicted on a certain Tuesday. When the indictment didn't come, he began to think he was off the hook and boom! The Manhattan indictment dropped and he was shocked and cranky.

So it looks like he will be indicted in Georgia way before a significant court event occurs in the Bragg trial, regardless of the date.
It’s amazing how he scares the shit out of them! Could it be they know he has no problem exposing them???

The liberal idiots on this board are the most gullible idiots in America!!! Keep it up, you’ll get a response that you will not be able to stop soon enough…

Sorry, but we won't break the record you clowns set with "Lock Her Up". That lasted 33 years. The difference is, Rump made that phonecall and it's incriminating as all hell. You can't rewrite history to suit yourself.
Yeah just like Bragg is going to win his case, 😂 😆 😝, you’re a useful idiot and here’s my toast to you!! Keep up the good work!!

Oh, BTW the FEC has made it clear there is no case against the former president, but you keep telling yourself that!! You can’t fix stupid…

Yeah just like Bragg is going to win his case, 😂 😆 😝, you’re a useful idiot and here’s my toast to you!! Keep up the good work!!

Oh, BTW the FEC has made it clear there is no case against the former president, but you keep telling yourself that!! You can’t fix stupid…

Great, then you should be able to quote the FEC stating there is no case...

Not that it matters what the FEC said.

"Belonged to him"? What in the world does THAT mean? How would he know, exactly?
In his conversation with Raffensperger, he wanted the votes back that were stolen from him. You don't really believe the water main break was real?

Imagine how excited these fools will be when he's indicted, tried, and convicted in DC, cause "reasons"...
Then watch them melt down after their media tells them he's disqualified - but he runs and wins - again...:D
Not going to happen. Trump has never got a majority of votes in a general election. He won't in 2024.

Forum List

Back