Trump in meltdown

Trump Is in Meltdown and in 'Pure Terror That He Is Going to Lose,' Says 'Art Of The Deal' Co-Writer Tony Schwartz
The co-author of Donald Trump’s best-selling business guide and memoir The Art Of The Deal announced the president is undergoing a “significant meltdown” in a CNN interview with Anderson Cooper.
“I think he’s reacting from a survival place,” Tony Schwartz told Cooper Wednesday. He’s in pure defensive mode...he’s being run by the part of his brain that’s reactive and impulsive, not capable of reflection," Schwartz said. “The sense of siege that he feels because his sense of self-worth is so, so vulnerable that the series of things that have happened are overwhelming to him."
"There is no right and wrong for Trump. There’s winning and losing. And that’s very different from right and wrong. And right now he’s in pure terror that he is going to lose," he added. "And by the way he is going to lose. I surely believe that at some point over the next period of time he’s going to have to figure out a way to resign and the reason he’s going to do that as opposed to go through what could be an impeachment process, or a continuing humiliation, is that he wants to figure out a way — as he’s done all his career — to turn a loss into a victory. And so he will declare victory when he leaves."
"Schwartz knows Trump's psyche well, spending nearly a year with him to help pen the best-selling 1987 book. He has been vocal about his regrets in writing the book, giving the The New Yorker a tell-all interview about the part he has played in creating the myth of Trump as a man who wins everything. On Twitter, he said he would now call the book "The Sociopath."
Fake news... :eusa_hand:
Look 007 trump is playing with a loose deck He's not all there ,,,at least not enough so to represent our country
"Look?" I see you talk like all the rest of the preprogrammed mutton heads. You like to talk shit too.

Go pound sand, moron.
Where you breath ah

Trump Is in Meltdown and in 'Pure Terror That He Is Going to Lose,' Says 'Art Of The Deal' Co-Writer Tony Schwartz
The co-author of Donald Trump’s best-selling business guide and memoir The Art Of The Deal announced the president is undergoing a “significant meltdown” in a CNN interview with Anderson Cooper.
“I think he’s reacting from a survival place,” Tony Schwartz told Cooper Wednesday. He’s in pure defensive mode...he’s being run by the part of his brain that’s reactive and impulsive, not capable of reflection," Schwartz said. “The sense of siege that he feels because his sense of self-worth is so, so vulnerable that the series of things that have happened are overwhelming to him."
"There is no right and wrong for Trump. There’s winning and losing. And that’s very different from right and wrong. And right now he’s in pure terror that he is going to lose," he added. "And by the way he is going to lose. I surely believe that at some point over the next period of time he’s going to have to figure out a way to resign and the reason he’s going to do that as opposed to go through what could be an impeachment process, or a continuing humiliation, is that he wants to figure out a way — as he’s done all his career — to turn a loss into a victory. And so he will declare victory when he leaves."
"Schwartz knows Trump's psyche well, spending nearly a year with him to help pen the best-selling 1987 book. He has been vocal about his regrets in writing the book, giving the The New Yorker a tell-all interview about the part he has played in creating the myth of Trump as a man who wins everything. On Twitter, he said he would now call the book "The Sociopath."
Look 007 trump is playing with a loose deck He's not all there ,,,at least not enough so to represent our country
"Look?" I see you talk like all the rest of the preprogrammed mutton heads. You like to talk shit too.

Go pound sand, moron.
Where you breath ah
What?

Are you a nut case or what?

To be honest, he said he was going to pull the US out of wars, and his reactionary side is taking the US closer to wars. There are plenty of examples, how he said they'd have to stick with Obamacare for the rest of his presidency, then went and pushed for a different healthcare bill, it's all a mess.

what is so hard to understand> he wants to be a winner always. me too. it's an attribute I share with him. I do lose, I don't like to lose, however, unlike a libturd, I accept loss because it is part of life. when you all going to figure that out? oh yeah, never.

And, as usual, you have to resort to bumper sticker insults.

Here - I fixed it for you:

unlike a libturd, Trump I accept loss because it is part of life. when is you all Trump going to figure that out?
not my quote, and I thought that was against the board rules. ooops.

You need to read the rules dude.
you miss quoted me. it's against the rules dudette.

No dude. The rules apply to the quote box - we're very specific on that - don't alter what's in the quote box. I printed out the rule for your edification :)
ahhhh so I was correct on the rules that you laughed at me on. hmmmmmmm so then you were trolling me?

Go pound sand, moron.
Where you breath ah
What?

Are you a nut case or what?
:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

sure he is :cuckoo:, he is so there he's confused you because you've been a parrot for so long you don't know what a true president looks like.

"CNN interview with Anderson Cooper" LMFAO snowflake

what is so hard to understand> he wants to be a winner always. me too. it's an attribute I share with him. I do lose, I don't like to lose, however, unlike a libturd, I accept loss because it is part of life. when you all going to figure that out? oh yeah, never.

And, as usual, you have to resort to bumper sticker insults.

Here - I fixed it for you:

unlike a libturd, Trump I accept loss because it is part of life. when is you all Trump going to figure that out?

not my quote, and I thought that was against the board rules. ooops.

You need to read the rules dude.

you miss quoted me. it's against the rules dudette.

No dude. The rules apply to the quote box - we're very specific on that - don't alter what's in the quote box. I printed out the rule for your edification :)

Maybe this helps. Your quotebox was not altered, and coyote didn't use quotes in repeating what you said.
did you mean to say something?

edward37 - you need to add some original content and a link or your thread will be closed.
I added on There was no link It was a post from a friend on another board

Here is one - this is what your friend must have gotten it from: Trump is in "meltdown" and terrified that he is going to lose, says 'The Art Of The Deal' co-writer

But Trump didn't lose did he, he won and that's the essence of the six month full-on across the board full spectrum attack on him.

They started this the moment he beat The Establishment candidate Hillary and it continued through the Transition, hitting hysteria levels pre-Inauguration where it was attempted every which way to stop him being Inaugurated via getting to the EC electors, that failed, then some were calling for actual military intervention to stop Trump being Inaugurated.

Then we get post-Inauguration a daily 24/7 full-on attack for a full four months.

All of the above is simply because he BEAT Hillary and Hillary was supposed to win, the MSM told everyone Hillary would win, Hillary was told she would win, Hillary supporters were told she would win, the WORLD was told Hillary would win.

Then she lost.

Trump won and Trump wasn't supposed to win, so they from the moment it was announced he had won, the whole crowd has been trying to take him down with a mixture of gossip, rumours, "unnamed sources" and pure bullshit.
Yeah he won and yes we dems and other smart folks didn't like it BUT there's an awful lot of smoke out there and you know what they say about that Why this great try to getting the general out of trouble ?? Think he knows too much? Like hes afraid to show his taxes Couldn't be anything wrong with his finances right?
the smoke you see is from your pipe.

Here is one - this is what your friend must have gotten it from: Trump is in "meltdown" and terrified that he is going to lose, says 'The Art Of The Deal' co-writer

But Trump didn't lose did he, he won and that's the essence of the six month full-on across the board full spectrum attack on him.

They started this the moment he beat The Establishment candidate Hillary and it continued through the Transition, hitting hysteria levels pre-Inauguration where it was attempted every which way to stop him being Inaugurated via getting to the EC electors, that failed, then some were calling for actual military intervention to stop Trump being Inaugurated.

Then we get post-Inauguration a daily 24/7 full-on attack for a full four months.

All of the above is simply because he BEAT Hillary and Hillary was supposed to win, the MSM told everyone Hillary would win, Hillary was told she would win, Hillary supporters were told she would win, the WORLD was told Hillary would win.

Then she lost.

Trump won and Trump wasn't supposed to win, so they from the moment it was announced he had won, the whole crowd has been trying to take him down with a mixture of gossip, rumours, "unnamed sources" and pure bullshit.
Yeah he won and yes we dems and other smart folks didn't like it BUT there's an awful lot of smoke out there and you know what they say about that Why this great try to getting the general out of trouble ?? Think he knows too much? Like hes afraid to show his taxes Couldn't be anything wrong with his finances right?

There's a lot of smoke, but there's no gun.

So where is it? Where's the smoking gun? As I commented it's all been a mixture of gossip, rumours, "unnamed sources" and pure bullshit.
A question Lucy You have on one side Comey telling you something and on the other Trump telling you the opposite Who would you believe absent of any evidence?
well since comey said under oath that no one had asked him or interfered with his investigation, I go with Trump. How's that? got something else?

edward37 - you need to add some original content and a link or your thread will be closed.

Then she lost.

the black dude on CNN was the best, calling it white out. the things the left can't help themselves with. crying on air and ranting on air. just happened the other day with a Marine on CNN, te host went off on him. he was speaking about the anonymous source on the memo thing and she just went fking off. it was hilarious. And let's don't forget Rachel and the tax return. Now, one of you lib guys show us a conservative host going bonkers on the air.

At some point, your frequent "cry baby", "snowflake", "can't accept election results" memes are going to be fossils. Trump is 5 months into his term, it might be time to start looking at Trump himself and his own behavior and how it's contributing to things. In terms of partisan politics he's the gift that keeps on giving.
why?

Man when are the liberals going to find some new lies, They post the same old disproved lies over and over, and they are just like the broken record, worthless. All that is happening is that the people of this country are seeing the shit for what they are vile disgusting liars that want nothing but control of and compliance from all of those who oppose them because their targets think with rational intellectual precision. I hope there are still enough freethinking conservative individualist out there to slap the "collective failure" dimshits down and out forever.

good attribute.

Not so sure about that - it's possible to win and for your opponent to win and both come away with something. That's what negotiation is. And diplomacy. Adopting a winner/loser frame of mind means every interaction is looked at in terms of a war.

"it's possible to win and for your opponent to win and both come away with something."

No, you never let your opponent win, it's impossible to have two winners and in a fight or a competition or something you don't say to your opponent:

"I intend to win, but I'm also going to let you win"

What you describe is the Participation Award, that there is no one winner, but everyone gets to win for simply participating.

You win, your opponent loses, you're the winner, they're the loser.

Let me give you an example.

We have a problem with drugs entering this country from South America via Mexico.
Mexico has a problem with guns entering their country from the US.

What's a good solution?
We negotiate with Mexico, share intelligence and information, set up stings and security protocals and reduce the number of illegal guns and drugs flowing across the border.

Who's the winner?
Who's the loser?
but according to you loons on the left he isn't allowed to discuss intelligence without you all flipping your lids. LOL you all are fking hilarious.

I think your knee jerk defense of Trump is too transparent. Think about it. No one is saying he isn't allowed to discuss intelligence. It's the perogative of the president.

But, the prresident is also expected to show judgement and understand that some can be discussed and some can't and that it isn't just him and who he's talking to but who it came from and who might be involved in the gathering of it. It's requires a level of sensitivity, tact, and knowledge that this president seems incapable of.
you may be jerking something, but i'm quite stable thanks. I read, I review, i analyze and I come to conclusions based on the material I look at. dudette, you've given us nada to review. I'm not responding until you do. right now it's a witch hunt, nothing more, nothing less. Mueller will be our saving grace not the dems, uh oh.

Man when are the liberals going to find some new lies, They post the same old disproved lies over and over, and they are just like the broken record, worthless. All that is happening is that the people of this country are seeing the shit for what they are vile disgusting liars that want nothing but control of and compliance from all of those who oppose them because their targets think with rational intellectual precision. I hope there are still enough freethinking conservative individualist out there to slap the "collective failure" dimshits down and out forever.
dude it's ground hog day.

fk man, I love throwing facts in the libturds way during their meltdown.

Forum List

Back