🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump in NC last night

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
When are our homegrown teahadists calling Trump nuts you know there are problems in the white christianist party

Jesse helms former advisor;
"Donald Trump is going after minority groups that they’ve been working hard for years to try to bring into their large Republican tent," McLennan said. "I think, from a strategic perspective, if you lose women, you lose all the African-Americans, you lose the Hispanic population, where do you go? There’s not enough old, white guys left to win the presidency."

Other party leaders are calling him an outright fascist

Trump's comments spark worry among NC Republicans :: WRAL.com

Yep, I'd be worried if I were a member of the Republican party establishment. They are certainly in a pickle.

But. . . .

I'd still be more worried if I were a member of the Democrat party establishment.

:lmao:

When are our homegrown teahadists calling Trump nuts you know there are problems in the white christianist party

Jesse helms former advisor;
"Donald Trump is going after minority groups that they’ve been working hard for years to try to bring into their large Republican tent," McLennan said. "I think, from a strategic perspective, if you lose women, you lose all the African-Americans, you lose the Hispanic population, where do you go? There’s not enough old, white guys left to win the presidency."

Other party leaders are calling him an outright fascist

Trump's comments spark worry among NC Republicans :: WRAL.com

I am Praying for a Donald " Yes he is daft in the Head "Trump and Ted " I was born in Canada and am a anchor baby for my Dad " Cruz and see Texas even turn from red to blue in that national election!

The left could run Snoopy against that ticket and win!

Forum List

Back