Trump Indicted

This is a lie – the United States is not a ‘banana republic’ – Trump’s appropriate, lawful, warranted indictment is proof of that.

In a ‘banana republic,’ the wealthy and powerful commit their crimes with impunity.

It’s also a lie to claim that Trump’s crimes are ‘made up’ – the indictment provides objective, documented evidence and testimony as to obstruction of justice and conspiracy charges.
This is a lie

At no time did Mr. Biden attempt impede, delay or stop the search of his Delaware Residence. Every step of the way Mr. Biden cooperated with the search

The Rapist and Traitor send lawyers to court to stop the search warrant. He attempted and at getting search warrant quashed. He blocked, delayed and impeded the search every step of the way.

I proudly and loudly served my country in Viet Nam and later at the Pentagon. The Rapist and Traitor called the Men and Women who fought for and died for our country "Suckers and Losers" . The Orange Shit Gibbon shared highly classified material with both the Russian Ambassador AND the Russian Foreign Minister.

I have never betrayed country. I have never removed classified material.

The only Traitor's on this forum the loud mouth MAGA MAGGOTS who hate this country and support a Fascist like the Rapist and Traitor.
Senator Biden is what you are defending. Vp Biden with his money laundering
Bribery and treason

At least if you believe his social media postings.

Going to the courthouse Tuesday. He should be used to this by now.
I heard the combined penalties for the crimes when convicted add up to 400 years.At least he's got orange-gray hair it'll go good with the prison uniform.

But he didn't. He fucking said so himself. How does that confuse you?
The only procedure for declassifying starts and ends with Him.You insinuate there is a procedure He has to follow. Not so.
We know his intent given his efforts to prevent the FBI from confiscating all of the documents he wanted to keep.
'Personal records'.

Listen up weirdo

7470.gif

The only procedure for declassifying starts and ends with Him.You insinuate there is a procedure He has to follow. Not so.

'Personal records'.

Of course there's a process. Trump said so himself in that memo...

I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

In most cases, the president may have the final say, as Trump eluded above; but the bottom line is, a classified document (or sections of it) that is not marked up as unclassified, is still classified until deemed otherwise.

Oh? Where is the classified document Trump shared with 4 people on a golf course?
Could be Up yer ass for all we know,Creepzoid.
Yer so full of yerself I doubt a hospital would tend to you short
of demanding a full enema.

In most cases, the president may have the final say, as Trump eluded above; but the bottom line is, a classified document (or sections of it) that is not marked up as unclassified, is still classified until deemed otherwise.

Thank you for proving my point.

'Personal records'.

Some secrets, such as information related to nuclear weapons, are handled separately under a specific statutory scheme that Congress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act. Those secrets cannot be automatically declassified by the president alone and require, by law, extensive consultation with executive branch agencies.

In all cases, however, a formal procedure is required so governmental agencies know with certainty what has been declassified and decisions memorialized. A federal appeals court in a 2020 Freedom of Information Act case, New York Times v. CIA, underscored that point: “Declassification cannot occur unless designated officials follow specified procedures,” the court said.

Forum List

Back