Trump Indicted

At least if you believe his social media postings.

Going to the courthouse Tuesday. He should be used to this by now.

The Founders said that if it ever gets this fucked up, the only option is to his Ctl Alt Del twice and reboot the entire operation; it's unfixable and no Convention of States will help

The reason the leftist you replied to is unaware of all the receipts is that the lib media he listens to didn‘t report it - and that’s what worries me most: there are many more like him, completely oblivious to the evidence of Biden’s bribery and laundering scheme.
No. It was reported.

The thing is that the records don’t actually show any crime.

It's showtime and possibly civil war time.

What a coincidence!

The same day the Biden bribe document comes out.

FyIypTuWYAQCWuS

FyIypTuXsAA3Q7_

Does Trump not get it? He had these documents, then he LIED about it all. He's trying to make out that his situation is the same as other people's situations. It's not.
Trump is innocent. He could kill someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave. and he'd say he's "innocent", it's the way he works.

No. It was reported.

The thing is that the records don’t actually show any crime.
Millions of dollars from foreign countries flowing through shell companies to various Biden family members isn’t evidence of a crime - especially since the document the FBI finally turned over detailed exactly how to set up these shell companies to disguise the bribe?

I‘ve got a bridge to sell you.

There was evidence that Biden and Clinton mishandled classified material.
Sure let’s go with that

One defense of…….I didn’t take them, I didn’t know they were there, I cooperated

Trump defense……I intentionally took them, I ignored a subpoena to return them, I ordered people to hide them

Millions of dollars from foreign countries flowing through shell companies to various Biden family members isn’t evidence of a crime - especially since the document the FBI finally turned over detailed exactly how to set up these shell companies to disguise the bribe?

And yet your beloved party has taken no action at all but to talk about it to the press.

Why is that?

I‘ve got a bridge to sell you.
Seems like you’re the one being sold a bridge.

What did they bribe Biden to do?

So, is anyone on the country happier about this than DeSantis?

He has already said once he is POTUS he will pardon Trump.

I don’t understand why DeSantis refuses to criticize Trump

He needs to hold this up as another example of poor decisions by Trump that cause legal troubles

Trump never misses a chance to criticize Trump

Even if convicted, I doubt Trump would see a single hour of incarceration

He would receive probation and probably a fine that he will refuse to pay

So, is anyone on the country happier about this than DeSantis?

He has already said once he is POTUS he will pardon Trump.
So has Vivek Ramaswamy. Funny as hell how they're falling over themselves.

From the same folks/party 'influencers' or leaders who would chant "Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Last edited:
Brilliant move by the establishment.
He will never be convicted.

But he will be King of the establishment Swamp come 2024.

Suckers. Ya get what ya deserve.

You don't understand that he IS the Swamp!

We've been played!

He won't do DICK to anyone, not the FBI, not secure the elections, none of the things that matter!!! Maybe he'll fix the border - but so what?! The damage is done.

It's up to THE PEOPLE NOW!

You don't understand that he IS the Swamp!

We've been played!

He won't do DICK to anyone, not the FBI, not secure the elections, none of the things that matter!!! Maybe he'll fix the border - but so what?! The damage is done.

It's up to THE PEOPLE NOW!
And here you are posting on a message board. I don't think that's going to get the job done....

You Chairborne Rangers crack me up.

Forum List

Back