Trump Indicted

I did no such thing, I am sure they have some bank records. I asked if you saw them, which the answer to seems to be no.

A very wise man once said....The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

I look forward to these bank records being introduced into a court of law where they can be examined by both sides
Why did you ask if i saw them?

15_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

This is so going to blow up right in the Demofascists faces. I can feel it comin'! :D

What exactly do you have as evidence? That some of Bidens family members have been paid by foreign companies and have kept some of the money from those payments in foreign bank accounts? Which of those are crimes dumb dumb?
Those arent crimes if they were legitimate business deals., but Im fairly certain that the Biden's arent going to be able to justify earning $20,000,000. They havent made a single attempt to do so yet, so i have little faith they will be able to do so in the future when they are on trial.

In a court filing, the Justice Department noted that in just hours of searching, the F.B.I. recovered “twice as many documents with classification markings” as Trump’s search did — casting doubt on how much he cooperated with the government’s pursuit of the records. Since then, the Justice Department has been investigating the extent to which Trump tried to hide the documents, even after the government served him with a subpoena to return them.​
Trump has argued that he was allowed to keep the files because he declassified them before taking them home. But officials appear to havea recording of Trump discussing a sensitive military document and acknowledging that it was not declassified. Investigators have also interviewed Mar-a-Lago staff and reviewed security camera footage to build their case.​

To highlight your blind acceptance of what you are told by your beloved party.
I have zero reason to disbelieve anything Comer says. Im am unaware of a single lie he has ever told. If you are aware of any lies, id like to hear about it, sincerely. Im not interested in being lied to. Lying doesnt help me one iota. I expect complete honesty from Comer and i will not settle for anything less than that.

Those arent crimes if they were legitimate business deals., but Im fairly certain that the Biden's arent going to be able to justify earning $20,000,000. They havent made a single attempt to do so yet, so i have little faith they will be able to do so in the future when they are on trial.
What's the distinction here that you're making between legitimate and illegitimate? If someone wants to pay someone with the last name Biden to sit on their board for $20 mil who are you to designate that illegitimate? What's the crime? What are you charging them with? Illegitimacy?

Crook-biased DOJ, dummy.
As usual…..Trump is his own worst enemy

Just like his sexual assault trial, it was Trumps own words that hurt him

In this case, he admits he intentionally took the documents, shared them with others and refused to return them

What's the distinction here that you're making between legitimate and illegitimate? If someone wants to pay someone with the last name Biden to sit on their board for $20 mil who are you to designate that illegitimate? What's the crime? What are you charging them with? Illegitimacy?
Are you under the impression that we are going to take Biden to court with some nebulous claim that maybe it looked kinda weird? No man!!! They will connect payments to Bidens trips oversees. They will look to see if all their tax returns reported this money. They will strongarm witnesses into rolling over. They will do all kinds of shit.

That isnt a good enough reason for me to dismiss this information. I am unconvinced by your post.

Of course not, your party told you something, you would never ever question anything they tell you.

Forum List

Back