Trump Indicted

No, next time he will fire everyone and put hardcore conservatives in their place, then he will begin hunting democrats and throwing them in prison. There are a bunch of names he will be going after.
He can’t do that legally.

That’s why our institutions are so important. They prevent people like Trump from harming the national.

Yes, when Trump wins, the GOP is going to weaponize the DOJ and go on a fucking rampage. :dunno:

And you will cheer it on because it is your tribe doing it.

Thus the reason the country is going to shit.

Sure let’s go with that

One defense of…….I didn’t take them, I didn’t know they were there, I cooperated

Trump defense……I intentionally took them, I ignored a subpoena to return them, I ordered people to hide them
Is Trump being charged with 18USC793?

He can’t do that legally.

That’s why our institutions are so important. They prevent people like Trump from harming the national.
"Legally"? Who gives a flying fuck about legalities anymore? Dems set the standard. Dont go whining about it now.

It was trump's ego that made him take classified documents to Florida. It was his ego that made him play hide the seek with the FBI. If just possessing the documents was his only crime, he would not have been charged. But his giant Ego made him hide the documents after a subpoena had been issued. The man is a stupid Egomaniac.

And Repubs who are defending him without even knowing what the evidence is are as stupid as he is. mccarthy is in trouble with the MAGA clowns, so he is trying to pull his butt out of the fire.
If Trump really wanted to hide something, why not in a secret location in or near one of his many properties in foreign countries?

Well, you know, a secure location with 24/7 armed Secret Service protection is quite secure.

And you will cheer it on because it is your tribe doing it.

Thus the reason the country is going to shit.
I will be actively encouraging it. Yes, weaponize the DOJ like Dems. Make up fake dossiers like dems. I dont give a shit if they start planting evidence. You made your bed, now youre gonna have to sleep in it.

"Legally"? Who gives a flying fuck about legalities anymore? Dems set the standard. Dont go whining about it now.
We're laughing, not whining. Your cosplay isn't an accurate description of how the real world works. It is amusing though. 😄

I will be actively encouraging it. Yes, weaponize the DOJ like Dems. Make up fake dossiers like dems. I dont give a shit if they start planting evidence. You made your bed, now youre gonna have to sleep in it.

It is good you can be so open and honest about being no different than the Dems

If Trump really wanted to hide something, why not in a secret location in or near one of his many properties in foreign countries?

Well, you know, a secure location with 24/7 armed Secret Service protection is quite secure.
Your boy is just that stupid. So is trying to get government employees to safeguard your stolen government documents. The secret service agents work for the government you morons, not Trump. 😄

No! We're done as a nation! The People need to step up and take it back.

Forum List

Back