Trump Indicted

Your boy is just that stupid. So is trying to get government employees to safeguard your stolen government documents. The secret service agents work for the government you morons, not Trump. 😄

So Trump should have had the documents stored in Biden's garage?

"Legally"? Who gives a flying fuck about legalities anymore? Dems set the standard. Dont go whining about it now.
Dems set what standard exactly? What do you mean by that?

No! We're done as a nation! The People need to step up and take it back.
After we have our turn, im happy to come together and pass a bill to stop it, but we get our turn first. After a decade or so we can look at a bill to stop it in the future.

Dems wont learn the lesson if it isnt used against THEM.

After we have our turn, im happy to come together and pass a bill to stop it, but we get our turn first. After a decade or so we can look at a bill to stop it in the future.

Dems wont learn the lesson if it isnt used against THEM.

What about the Republican Party makes you think they would go for this?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dems set what standard exactly? What do you mean by that?
You know exactly whart i mean by that and im not going to spend the next hour listing all the shit dems have done for the past 6-7 years.

He tried to after he lost the election. He attempted to use the DoJ to support his fraud claims even though the DoJ found no such evidence. Trump was ready to fire the acting AG and install a lackey to do his bidding (sort of a Saturday night massacre) but was told that he’d face mass resignations in the DoJ in protest as well as potential legal ramifications of their plan.

That’s why the claims that democrats have weaponized the DoJ are so stupid. It’s because it’s almost impossible to do. The DoJ are committed to the country and won’t let a president use them like that.
Obama weaponized the DOJ, retard. It's chock-full of his appointees to this day, and it's the same people running the country now.

What inside of a courtroom has Trump seen?... this ought to be good.... :badgrin:
images

It is going to be very difficult for the rest of the GOP candidates this week. Trying to say how sad they are without grinning like monkeys is going to be quite a challenge.

pence-smiling.jpg

I'm just heartbroken over this development.
desantis-grinning.jpg

I'm glad this indictment is in Florida where I can make sure he gets a good deal.
nikki-haley-grinning.jpg

This is terrible. Just terrible.
They are gonna lay low in public for a week or two to see which way the wind blows but you know they are laughing and dancing in private...........ALL of them.

Trump is a real estate developer and his family produced goods that were manufactured in China; all Biden did was sell access to the White House

See the difference?

Also, you seem to actually support slavery.
So the guy who had slaves make his cheap goods over in China isn't responsible for the slave labor in China?

Yeah I see the difference...you have suffered major brain damage at some point and I have not.

Forum List

Back